Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News NO PLANS TO MAKE IQD 100 = $1 - CBI (released today March 03)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/iconomi/57243.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DyfB%26sa%3DX%26num%3D100%26newwindow%3D1&rurl=translate.google.ca

Conscious / m. A

3/3/2010 5:20 pm

"With great interest the remarks attributed to incorrect Massadrldi addressed to some newspapers and news agencies today to the effect that the central bank intends to change the Iraqi dinar exchange rate by making the dollar worth a thousand dinars in the month of June next year.

He said the central bank In a press statement received (News Agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) a copy of the non-validity of this report or other criteria and the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and the general signs of monetary policy is far from the news and other information is confused and incorrect, so necessary noted. “

Here is another lousy translation, but it is clear enough for us to see that the entire article leading this thread has been declared invalid by the CBI. Therefore we can dispense with it completely.

Steve

Totally amazing>>>>> LOL Just like Michigan weather..wait 15 min and it will change.

Edited by Barbann

I agree tbush -- Either they are debunking it with the quickness or trying to stop a leaked statement that they didn't want leaked. Either way, they definitely made a quick move to change public opinion on this one, right?

FP

Joe-dinar and oaklandxxx were right to begin with in doubting the article.

<===============tips hat

The article was retracted. It was either false information to begin with or it was a loose-tounged but well informed guy that got pounded for letting the cat out of the bag that cost us all 15%.

Does anyone know anything about Warka Bank and this link?

http://www.another site/2007/12/ceo_alwarka_bank_assets_and_sh.html

My (wo)Man: I opened your link. Way too long to give an analysis of every opinion and pontification contained therein. Are you asking if their assets were frozen? The article is dated 2007. I've had my Warka account longer than this article has been written, and I haven't had any probs. with my account to speak of. Occasionally, the website is offline for a couple of days, but they are getting better and better. The most recent one, for example was around 3 days, but it was scheduled to update their SSL Certificates (increased website security) and came back up as scheduled.

Did you have a specific question about Warka? Did you have a specific reason for posting your question in the middle of this completely unrelated thread? :)

FP

my one thought is.....if they keep it where it is................... how are they going to bring in small notes and take in the large notes?

the small notes at the current rate are worth nothing....and cant be used effective in any ATM without restocking every 15 min.

so something has to give.............somebody is not telling the full truth as to the plan. They reported end of 2010 is when then want all of the above working.............and at current rate....it just cant be done. so they have to do something. what am I missing?

Time will tell, my friend. I guess we'll wait and see.

FP

thanks 4 your sobering but clear input. However, I can't help but remember and consider the recent statements from last week of the UN, IMF, CBI, and GOI. I still believe something's brewing, and will be revealed shortly after the elections.

Blessings to You, and to All,

RON ;);)

my one thought is.....if they keep it where it is................... how are they going to bring in small notes and take in the large notes?

the small notes at the current rate are worth nothing....and cant be used effective in any ATM without restocking every 15 min.

so something has to give.............somebody is not telling the full truth as to the plan. They reported end of 2010 is when then want all of the above working.............and at current rate....it just cant be done. so they have to do something. what am I missing?

This is a very good point, something doesn't add up.

I'm sorry all, when did we start believeing everything you ear out of Iraq? Or anywhere for that matter. I think Fi3ry_Ph03n1x said it best, "I guess we'll see what happens when it happens." May I add? Don't give up the dream or your day job in the mean time!

Use ur common sense here people. What kind of logical explanation is this obviously mis leading, uncredited article? What's the difference here, let's break it down, 1170-1000 = 170. Okay so ur telling me that a 170 dinar difference is going to miraculously make it easier to store the smaller denoms in an ATM?

How simple is that to understand right there? Nowt mentioning the fact that the country would not benefit at ALL from this move and not give any significate purchasing power to the average Iraqi citizen.

There so many other reasons why they simply can't do this. Don't say u hope I'm right, or u just agree cuz it eases you mind now, look at all the facts! They say it all. This statement, made by some hand puppet at the CBI, is a retraction of letting out too much of the truth. Just think about it!