Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

Rowdy01

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

In Florida, an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter and

Passover Holy days.

He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against

Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days.

The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such

recognized days.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the

passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel

declaring," Case dismissed!"

The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your

honor, How can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas,

Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my

client and all other atheists have no such holidays.."

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your

client, counsel, is woefully ignorant."

The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special

observance or holiday for atheists..."

The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fools Day.

Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is

the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no God, then he

is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day. Court is adjourned."

You gotta love a Judge that knows his scripture!

• Upvote 13

Not an ounce of truth in this Post. I've seen this in one form or another every year for the past 10 years just before April 1. The Bible says, ' a fool has said in his heart there is no God".... and it applies not only to atheists ......... but to all those who live every day of their life as if 'there is no God" to be accountable to. It applies to everyone who lives day in and day out without every making contact with the Creator God of the Universe. So don't just jump on the 'atheists'.......... there are more fools in this world than just 'atheists'.

• Upvote 4

Not an ounce of truth in this Post. I've seen this in one form or another every year for the past 10 years just before April 1. The Bible says, ' a fool has said in his heart there is no God".... and it applies not only to atheists ......... but to all those who live every day of their life as if 'there is no God" to be accountable to. It applies to everyone who lives day in and day out without every making contact with the Creator God of the Universe. So don't just jump on the 'atheists'.......... there are more fools in this world than just 'atheists'.

True, but they are the leaders lmao

Someone said that only atheist don't believe in God, to set the record straight you can only believe in one or the other, if you don't believe in God then you are an atheist, it doesn't matter if you claim it or not. Case closed, and if you stand on the side of the atheist then you must be wearing his shoes, remember birds of a feather flocks together. there's only two choices my friend, either you look up to pray or you look down and if you don't pray at all you're an atheist.

• Upvote 2

Good point cg. I agree with you concerning the meaning of the passage. But maybe we should make that day special for the aggressive atheists to celebrate their rejection of God. For the practical atheists, they wouldn't do anything on that day anyway. :blink: