Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Believe The IQD Will RV Because.....

I believe the IQD will revalue because

The Bible says that Iraq will be the center of the economic world in the end.

The Bible says the wealth of the wicked will be transferred to the righteous.

I have been led to develop great big plans. I assume that this is how God is going to pay for it. :D And I don't care how He does it...but I completely believe He will.

These are three things I hold onto as well. Six weeks befor I had even heard about this investment (I live under a rock) I was at a meeting. The man of God shared with me that he felt that we would soon be rich. I know bla bla but what cauaght my attention was what he said "it is like its free but not really ". So when my wife and I were approched about this we looked at one another and said hmmmmmmm ?? Can this be it.We have never persued get rich schemes or even purchased lottery tickets so its are turn. :D

• Upvote 1

Because the voices inside my head tell me so, sometimes out the head in the house, sometimes in the night sky when the moon's lit, sometimes in elevators at capacity, sometimes from a cereal box when trying to read the paper. The voices don't lie, but are bad with lotto numbers, job app's, and pickup lines, but the voices say Dinar's a sure thing, count on it! ;)

So if the voices tell you how Possum is doing, please let us know because they haven't been saying much to him lately; otherwise he'd have posted. :blink:

These are three things I hold onto as well. Six weeks befor I had even heard about this investment (I live under a rock) I was at a meeting. The man of God shared with me that he felt that we would soon be rich. I know bla bla but what cauaght my attention was what he said "it is like its free but not really ". So when my wife and I were approched about this we looked at one another and said hmmmmmmm ?? Can this be it.We have never persued get rich schemes or even purchased lottery tickets so its are turn. biggrin.gif

interesting you say this. a buddy of mine and i are HEAVILY invested in Iraq (ISX & IQD). we were in church service and the Man of God (who flows heavily in the prophetic) goes, "Some of you in this room are going to be millionaires!" the Woman of God, also who flows in the prophet, was tag teaming with him about the saints coming into great wealth. she goes, "and i'm not talking about a few thousand dollars, you are going to be able to right checks for hundreds of thousands...." i just about fell out of my seat, me and my friend. the Spirit of God was so heavy on them while they were prophesying. then they switched modes and begin speaking as if it already happened; they started admonishing, "dont you change on God! don't you get rich and change on Him!...." the next service it didn't let up. the Woman of God said, "this thing will not let up off of me, SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE WEALTHY!" then she goes, "i had a dream last night that i had bags and bags and bags full of money. i was trying to walk with the bag but money was falling everywhere. i was trying to get people to help me with the bags!"

a few months later, at the beginning of the year, the Prophet then gets up and said, "Saints God told me ABUNDANCE is coming and without category." He preached 12 messages in succession on Abundance, and my Bishop is not a prosperity preacher... he is a holiness/righteousness preacher. All I can do is shake my head as he is preaching. i don't know if God is going to use Iraq to bring it or what but I do not for certain that it is coming.

disclaimer - this does not equate my essay....mine is coming a bit later. i just wanted to corroborate what you were saying Payout.

TrinityeXchange; Thats awesome . I almost did not share this as I know alot of stuff gets blamed an God. RV or not the information that we now have put into motion OSI, NEV Corp. are all tools that we will use and were wanting to form any way. We just needed a push,and really how could you beat all the home work done for you ??(not to mention the price) We are ready to invest on a much smaller scale but trust me we want the large one. Many posts here caution over and over prepare prepare.On that me thinks we are ready. Thanks for sharing,it blessed me .

I believe the IQD will revalue because...

Shabbibi said it would.

The money supply is being reduced.

The laws are being passed.

The IMF loaned 'em lots of money and they want a return on their investment and will pull the trigger eventually if Iraq doesn't.

The Bible says that Iraq will be the center of the economic world in the end.

The Bible says the wealth of the wicked will be transferred to the righteous.

I have been led to develop great big plans. I assume that this is how God is going to pay for it. :D And I don't care how He does it...but I completely believe He will.

I agree, mostly with "Shabibi said it would".. Henry David Thoreau said, "If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.".. well, I've built a castle in the air & I believe the IQD is the foundation... time to get on with the construction phase...

Go RV......................

New development today... I had Chinese food for lunch & my fortune cookie said, "Your road to glory will be rocky, but fulfilling.".. not a bad prediction, huh?..

Go RV.................. :D

***///

Flemming; don't eat rocks...

they make you feel full but they're full of calories.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

I believe....

It will help return wealth to the people of the country. A war torn country rich in natural resources has limited what the people may receive because of the former regime. The future is bright for them and same may be said for their economy. As the timing comes to a point this does occur, it will be a great way to help stimulate their economy. Outside influences will not allow failure because they are setting an example of a successful democracy. If a democracy can be set, peace may soon follow for the people. This will create better relations for all countries involved and near that region. The future & possibilities are endless, but this may be a passing of the torch so to speak.

Hey Blu,

People get crazy around here. It's nice to read a sane and rational post for a change. Keep posting when you have time.

Peace,

Ski

Hey Ski,

Thanks again for your kind and encouraging words. I so agree with you! I must say though. I do understand the craziness that infects many with this investment. As we all know times are undoubtedly difficult on many of us today. So, when that tomorrow hasn't come that we "all" are wishing, hoping, dreaming, wanting, needing, and even praying for it truly and simply gets the best of us in an overwhelming crazy manor. I say this with much passion as I too was overwhelmed with this investment in a negative state of mind. I'm proud to say that I'm now a "humble" Dinar investor. Lol

I believe and have put my faith in the one and only that "can" and 'will" make this happen someday for not only all of us invested but,

also for the Iraqi people.

Peace to you Ski and to all of my fellow investors........cool.gif

~ Our Tomorrow Will Come ~

I believe it will RV because...

When I asked my Magic Eight Ball if it will RV.... It said MOST DEFINITELY.

That's better than any guru prediction!

I also asked when it will RV and it said to ASK AGAIN TOMORROW.....

Alas, I wait another day.... :)

Edited by M. Incredible
  • Upvote 1

I am chiming in on what payout and trinityXchange had as an experience. I have worked helping children in dire circumstances for over 20 years now, and raised my own child on very limited income as a result of answering that calling. I never have bought a lottery ticket, I don't like to gamble, and have always been pretty wise with the money I have. I was passing by my housemate almost a year ago and I heard her talking about the dinar. I had no idea what it was but everything inside me started to be curious. Then I found out that her very prudent investor friend who researches things thoroughly was insisting the Iraqi dinar was going to revalue. I became instantly interested,called him, and just went for it. This is a stand alone experience for me in terms of some kind of inner certainty that if any investment is a good investment this is it. I have never wavered (could have sworn that was spelled waivered but case in point no it is not:) from this position, and in the meantime I have had the great benefit of learning so much about the ME,Iraq, who the heck M and S are :) and so much more about the fiat system and this has motivated me to become much more educated about how to invest in the future once this investment comes to fruition or before depending on timing and finances. I have learned so much from reading things on DV and other economists that seem drawn to this investment. The whole thing has been exciting, informative, and expanded my knowledge. I could go on and on about all the facts that are EVIDENT that Iraq is the next place to invest but I would be preaching to the choir. This seems like divine guidance to me and thats how I roll. See ya in Vegas!!!!

Oh yeah and I got to meet my movie and musical soul mate Umbertino :) virtually which has been so much fun too!!

• Upvote 1

Listen according to an Obama quote there are 57 states. Wouldn't that make Iraq 58. I guess if you mix up heinz ketchup and U.S States the latter is true.

Oh that's what makes him an American citizen ..... Kenya is the 54th state?????? :o

It will RV because even Okie has to be right just once! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

When will the IQD RV????

As much as everyone here wants this RV to happen, I can tell you this much from someone that’s living and working in the LZ, it’s not going to happen anytime soon which BTW I’m a heavy investor of 50MIL IQD’s. I don’t mean to sound negative but here’s the case at hand. If Iraq’s sole economy runs on Oil money, and just finished passing the largest Budget in history inside the country for 30+ million people, then why would they be worried about putting value to their currency? They seem to be doing just fine, especially with all the construction projects they currently have with toilet paper.

Who’s buying Oil from Iraq?? EVERYONE, Who’s paying Iraq in USD?? EVERYONE that buys their OIL. Do you need a lot of money to run a country with 30+ Million peeps, not really in my opinion… I was born and raised in NYC, with over 8 Million people and the budget for that city alone is just a fraction of what these people here would really use it for. The rest is used to pay the politicians.

Long story short, if Iraq wants to be like DUBAI someday, then it will take decades, so you see, putting value to a currency that really doesn’t need it will be pointless. Everyone here carries USD, and small amounts of IQD, why??? Because they love the USD here. Everyone gets paid in USD here, EVERYONE…..so until some major shift comes about, then these Iraqi’s will be enjoying what they get paid every month, which is USD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe that the Iraq dinar will revalue because I prayed to God and ask him to show me what to do. Five minutes after I prayed I talked to a friend and he told me about the Iraq dinar. I took this as my answer from God and began to invest shortly there after.

I was depressed because my business of 36 years was failing. Sense I invested in the dinar I have Hope and look forward to the coming RV. I am no longer depressed. :D

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD,

plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

plans to give you hope and a future.

• Upvote 2

I am certain it will not RV, at least in a big way. Small RVs of course will (and already have) occurred (e.g. the 1170 -> 1166 change).

I am a big believer in live and let live, to each their own etc. But, I have to say I find it a bit distressing that so many people think that God has told them to buy dinars. There are opportunities to become rich all around us if you had Godly information about what will happen. Had you bough Apple stock in 2003 (or better yet long term options) when dinars became available, you would already be rich. Perhaps my being an atheist influences me here and of course this is all just my opinion. But, I'd urge those who have taken such a viewpoint to be careful that they are not letting wishful thinking get the better of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I believe it will RV because of some of the solid reasoning already listed by so many of the fine folks around here. tip_hat.gif

I also have a "knowing in my knower"... if that makes sense. wink.gif

Sorry though.. no rates or dates.. it's hard enough just being a normal guy... I sure don't want no "guru status"!rolleyes.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif