Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Believe The IQD Will RV Because.....

Just thought I would start a fun thread resembling something similar to the short essays we had to write in grade school. Begin your essay with "I believe the iqd will rv because...." and let the rest of us know why you personally think the rv will happen.

• You can only post one essay
  • You can remark but cannot critique other's post in a negative way (there is no right or wrong answer just an expression)
  • You cannot quote some guru (we are looking for your own personal reason deep down within after much thought in this investment)
  • Enjoy and Respect each poster since we are all in this together

Be blessed my friends

• Upvote 5

I believe the currency of iraq will rv someday because this has been the norm of currencies in war torn countries through the years. Also, as we all know Iraq has so much value in their natural resources. I have bought much dinar and have no doubts that this rv will occur.

I do not believe the currency of iraq will rv anytime soon. Despite all of the people with contacts and "news" , I now know that this is going to take time. Let me be clear that when I say time i mean years. Im content on waiting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have always held onto the fact that the U.S. is backing Iraq and I just cannot see the U.S. letting Iraq fail because I believe we don't do something like that without getting something in return. I'm not sure what that something is yet; although, IMO, it has something to do with oil. I also believe that there is money to be made here by the powers that be, whoever they are, and "they" have planned this right from the beginning. Whenever the timing is right for "them" is when we will see the RV. As some have said, "follow the money." On a personal note, my brother really did see a bunch of dinar being loaded onto the airplanes, so I also believe that has something to do with it. Not starting a rumor, but you asked and that is my knowledge in this.

I wasn't a good essay writer in school either. :P I look forward to reading other thoughts. Thanks for the post, Trinity. Great idea.

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 9

Just thought I would start a fun thread resembling something similar to the short essays we had to write in grade school. Begin your essay with "I believe the iqd will rv because...." and let the rest of us know why you personally think the rv will happen.

• You can remark but cannot critique other's post in a negative way (there is no right or wrong answer just an expression)
  • You cannot quote some guru (we are looking for your own personal reason deep down within after much thought in this investment)

Be blessed my friends

Your post cracks me up. I believe that the RV of the IQD will occur because Shabibi and Adam said so. :D Is that a good answer?

Sorry guys it's Friday. I need to blow off some steam in DV Land.

• Upvote 2

Be blessed my friends

" I believe the Iraqi Dinar will revalue because......"

Iraq will be a key player in the world's economy. Their government and infrastructure is on the rise. This country is working very hard and diligently in making the nessesary steps to obtain their ultimate goal. They're making change in and out of government within their own country for their people. Iraq is also becoming more open minded in making additional change in a global perspective as well. These are all the right ingredients for a great recipe of being the currency flagship of the middle east. "Someday" the IQD will be the dominant dinar in "Babylon"........

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I imagined/dreamed that it was going to enable good people to make a difference in the world.

The RV is a suitable vehicle to do this.....bringing home a truck load of $ for sharing and distributing without government wastage and intervention...well that's the dream part!

• Upvote 5

Iraq will be a key player in the world's economy. Their government and infrastructure is on the rise. This country is working very hard and diligently in making the nessesary steps to obtain their ultimate goal. They're making change in and out of government within their own country for their people. Iraq is also becoming more open minded in making additional change in a global perspective as well. These are all the right ingredients for a great recipe of being the currency flagship of the middle east. "Someday" the IQD will be the dominant dinar in "Babylon"........

There you go. Your post is the best I have read in some time. I agree with your words and sentiments. Time will tell. Let's remain patient.

• Upvote 4

Because the voices inside my head tell me so, sometimes out the head in the house, sometimes in the night sky when the moon's lit, sometimes in elevators at capacity, sometimes from a cereal box when trying to read the paper. The voices don't lie, but are bad with lotto numbers, job app's, and pickup lines, but the voices say Dinar's a sure thing, count on it! ;)

• Upvote 2

There you go. Your post is the best I have read in some time. I agree with your words and sentiments. Time will tell. Let's remain patient.

Thank you! Your appreciation for my opinion is appreciated. Yes staying patient and grounded are good things to be until the time comes for us all in this investment..... Have a great weekend and I'll plus one you!

• Upvote 3

Thank you! Your appreciation for my opinion is appreciated. Yes staying patient and grounded are good things to be until the time comes for us all in this investment..... Have a great weekend and I'll plus one you!

Hey Blu,

People get crazy around here. It's nice to read a sane and rational post for a change. Keep posting when you have time.

Peace,

Ski

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have always held onto the fact that the U.S. is backing Iraq and I just cannot see the U.S. letting Iraq fail because I believe we don't do something like that without getting something in return. I'm not sure what that something is yet; although, IMO, it has something to do with oil. I also believe that there is money to be made here by the powers that be, whoever they are, and "they" have planned this right from the beginning. Whenever the timing is right for "them" is when we will see the RV. As some have said, "follow the money." On a personal note, my brother really did see a bunch of dinar being loaded onto the airplanes, so I also believe that has something to do with it. Not starting a rumor, but you asked and that is my knowledge in this.

I wasn't a good essay writer in school either. :P I look forward to reading other thoughts. Thanks for the post, Trinity. Great idea.

Kimberlye B)

Kimberlye...Good post...Thanks....

I believe it will RV because I believe it will RV.

:lol:

Straight to the point.

• Upvote 3

Great Topic!

I wish I had some way to say I am possitive it will RV..But we wouldn't have this topic

if we were all possitive it would RV..

For me, it is a blessing to be able to have a back up incase all else fails in my life.

Times are hard for me and my business and would love to retire. But looks like I will be working till

90 yrs old.. ;) I do alot of praying now days and god has never let me down..

I do believe!

Go RV!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I Believe the IQD will revalue because.......I believe that the information that was bestowed on me shortly after the New Year (buy Dinar, then when it RV's do the following) came to me in such a fashion, that if I didn't, I was throwing away a opportunity to help change the lives of so many people in my very close of near and dear. I also believe in the Power of Positive Thinking....I will add a link at the end of my Essay to help support the Psychology, behind such a idea.

So, feeling rather blue one day, I took a ride down to one of my favorite spots. I live in a Resort City and about ten minutes from the oceanfront and have lived here all my life. My family wasnt in the military although I live close by to a major Jet Base, so we have always rallied around our military families and realized at a very early age that without our military personnel, jobs here would be slim to none, and local small business owners would have no business. To that, I say thank you for all you guys do to keep us safe. Anyway, sorry for the diversion,

I found myself down at the beach, and at a store I find kind of feel surrounded by comfort, and bright optimism. I enjoyed browsing around, doing some shopping, purchased a book I felt I should read, and left feeling so much better about life than I did when I got there.

The following day was a Monday, a co-worker approached me, and saw the book on the corner of my desk. After a brief conversation about the book, the author, and the store she said one thing that may change my life, and those close to me as we currently know it. "buy Dinar, then when it RV's do the following:

* Pay Off Your Mortgage - Well that went against every mortgage banking principal that I have ever been taught, but non the less, I listened.

* Do not hold on to the dinar when it RV's, convert to Gold and Silver boullion.

I didn't even know what she was referring to, yet alone what a dinar was, or what was going on with the dinar that I would want to consider any type of investment in this currency. I consulted a friend, who, without investigating the recommendation imphatically exclaimed "you would be a nut" to follow through with that, and proceeded to explain the state of Iraq's situation,and making a case why this would never come to fruition. I agreed, we said our good byes, and in my mind, I couldnt let it go. I played it over and over in head, went home that night, I read everything I could get my hands on. Then, before I went to bed, I purchased my first $100,000.00 IQD. A small investment, based on the theory that you don't ever invest any more than you could afford to lose. (does ,that give you an idea of how dire my straits were/are?.) I told no one, not even my husband, who I have been married to for 22 years. Surely, he would think that I had truly lost my marbles. Had I ?????

I just really didnt want to listen to a bunch of negativity, and nay saying, because I took a leap of faith in something I was so optimistic and hopeful about. The power of positve thinking, and being in the right place at the right time, I like to refer to it as "specific expectancies" I specifically expect the dinar to RV, therefore I remain positive to that exact outcome. Whether many in our group realize it or not, in this venue we are "ALL" believers, and positive about the outcome. Some just more "passionate" then others.

On the Power of Positive Thinking: The Benefits of Being Optimistic

Michael F. Scheier and Charles S. Carver

Current Directions in Psychological Science

Vol. 2, No. 1 (Feb., 1993), pp. 26-30

(article consists of 5 pages)

Published by: Sage Publications, Inc. on behalf of Association for Psychological Science

Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/20182190

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I believe the IQD will revalue because...

Shabbibi said it would.

The money supply is being reduced.

The laws are being passed.

The IMF loaned 'em lots of money and they want a return on their investment and will pull the trigger eventually if Iraq doesn't.

The Bible says that Iraq will be the center of the economic world in the end.

The Bible says the wealth of the wicked will be transferred to the righteous.

I have been led to develop great big plans. I assume that this is how God is going to pay for it. :D And I don't care how He does it...but I completely believe He will.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I believe the IQD will RV because...

It's either RV or become the 51st United State!! :lol:

ROSHAMBO... hummmm!

Listen according to an Obama quote there are 57 states. Wouldn't that make Iraq 58. I guess if you mix up heinz ketchup and U.S States the latter is true.

• Upvote 1

i believe the iraqi dinar will rv because that is what Shabibi has stated in his "equal to the us dollar" news articles...ALTHOUGH...these are interpeted by JOURNALIST...we all know how they can MISLEAD (GURUS)......but with that disclaimer.... the imf and wb have stated an increase in the dinar or tradeable currency is hat they want to see....I also beleive with iraqs low debt ratio...the dinar could become a mainstay currence in every countrys cbi as a stable and valuable currency....But I could be totally friggin wrong ........but id like to see it at least hit 50 cent! :D

• Upvote 1

I Believe The IQD Will RV Because: It's tradition, The Rich have always gotten Richer and The poor have always been Poor! It's no different over there, than it is here in the U.S. This isn't about making us rich (You and Me), it's all about the Iraqi Elite and putting much more monetary distance between the Elite and the common man... If they cared at all about the common man this would have been done long ago! JMO.....

• Upvote 2

I believe that it will RV, but my biggest concern is will it be soon enough and at a high enough rate so that my wife & I (who are now retired) will be able to do some thing that is in our "Bucket List". Or will this be a benefit only to my son? As I said I believe it will RV. It's just that there is a lot of hatred and mistrust in the Iraqi government for it to act on issues such as this. Just my person feelings and opinion. :unsure:

• Upvote 2