Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA ELIGIBILITY COURT CASE…BLOW BY BLOW

rgsmiths

If proven ineligible as it appears, wouldn't all of the documents he signed into law during his corruption in Washington be deemed ineligible and revoked. I am also curious if the State of Georgia has a bench warrent for Obama and his attorney for failure to appear. It cost me 10 days in jail for doing the same thing when I was young and dumb! How about Jan Brewers finger in his face all over the news. Classic!!!! Just goes to prove the point that "respect is earned" for which he gets very little.

Go RV

• Upvote 5

Wouldn't it jut be grand if the sitting POTUS who just stated in the SOTUA that he thinks his office needs more power so that government can respond quickly to the needs of the people (insert little puking smiley here) and that the constitution needs to be retired because it is antiquated and out of date, is found to have obtained office by fraud?

I want to see it just to watch what this dictator will do in response.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Farrar|Welden|Swensson|Powell v. Obama - Order Denying Orly Taitz's

Letters Rogatory for Hawaii Documents Related to Obama

Order: The parties may file any post hearing pleadings by Wednesday, February 1, 2012. The Court will issue a recommendation to the Secretary of State shortly thereafter. The Court has reviewed the motion by Plaintiffs, Farrar, Lax, Judy, Malaren, and Roth, to direct and/or request the Court in Hawaii to order the release of certain Hawaii documents to the Plaintiffs. This Court lacks jurisdiction or authority to direct or request documents from Hawaii. Plaintiffs' motion is denied.

SO ORDERED, this the 27th day of January, 2012.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/01/judge-malihi-denied-taitzs-request-for.html

Full Order below and here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/79613378/Farrar-Welden-Swensson-Powell-Order-Denying-Taitz-s-Letters-Rogatory-for-Hawaii-Documents-Related-to-Obama-1-27-2012