Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling's Friday Comments 1-27-12

Joeysixtsix

OK...one of the few voices of reason in the Dinar world? That has to be a joke because this is the same guy that told everyone to run out and buy the smaller Denoms because they wouldn't be affected by the possibility of a lop. That the CBI would only be removing the 000's, which would only affect the larger Denoms. That is the biggest load of crap and makes no sense at all, except to those that believe he is one of the few voices of reason. Good luck with that!

Edited by hoopdog
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 12

OK...one of the few voices of reason in the Dinar world? That has to be a joke because this is the same guy that told everyone to run out and buy the smaller Denoms because they wouldn't be affected by the possibility of a lop. That the CBI would only be removing the 000's, which would only affect the larger Denoms. That is the biggest load of crap and makes no sense at all, except to those that believe he is one of the few voices of reason. Good luck with that!

Do you have a link to support that statement? I have been keeping up with him for awhile and don't recall him telling people to run out and buy smaller denoms to prevent being lopped. The way I understood his comments was that it may be a good idea to have some smalls because the CBI may RV low and give a specific time period to get the big bills in (60-90 days) and then possibly rv again to a higher rate.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

OK...one of the few voices of reason in the Dinar world? That has to be a joke because this is the same guy that told everyone to run out and buy the smaller Denoms because they wouldn't be affected by the possibility of a lop. That the CBI would only be removing the 000's, which would only affect the larger Denoms. That is the biggest load of crap and makes no sense at all, except to those that believe he is one of the few voices or reason. Good luck with that!

I've listened to him for about a year or so I guess. I have never heard him say lowers would not be effected in a LOP. The only thing I have heard him say about lower denoms is that IF the larger 000 notes are taken off the market after an RV at an initial RV rate, you MAY be able to hang on to the lowers longer if you wanted to. Either you misinterpreted what he said or he may have said something like that before I became familiar with his show.

• Upvote 6

Your right, folks don't wast your time....these is the same guy that hung out with the another site and just likes to hear himself talk.

We are getting so close, just keep reading the news for the small signs that are coming out everyday. A lot of pressure being applied on Iraq right now from ever direction.....A lot of misdirection in the articles.....confusion but there is still some things that stick out....

Great to be apart of history in the making...cheers everyone... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Do you have a link to support that statement? I have been keeping up with him for awhile and don't recall him telling people to run out and buy smaller denoms to prevent being lopped. The way I understood his comments was that it may be a good idea to have some smalls because the CBI may RV low and give a specific time period to get the big bills in (60-90 days) and then possibly rv again to a higher rate.

People tend to twist a lot out of proportion and I would also argue that we all are probably guilty of that. We have biased eyes as we look into this thing, and some of us see a potential R/V out of everything or take opinions as facts.

Breitling would have a great point with the small denoms. The outcome is unknown and you can never be too cautious.

Why? Because it may not hurt to have some notes that do not have 3 zeros. This statement is totally irrelevant "if" a true R/V regardless if it is big or small means an entire new currency. Than even the current low denoms (Such as 50s, 250s, etc) are to become obsolete, than it becomes a pointless & time wasting avenue to go down.

I would likely argue, if at all possible, it would make more sense to attempt to get a bank account over there. This will take time to setup, and may even become a headache for some. But the idea is you would not have to worry about an expiration date to close or withdraw from your account as you maybe would with 000 notes. To top it off, you could collect interest or play the ISX, depending on the choice you make.

I would argue it would be foolish to buy LDs to lop-proof yourself... You can't LOP-proof yourself in reality..

Sort of the reason why I think a bank acct is not a bad idea. Even upon a LOP, you can collect interest & if the IQD appreciates after the 000s are in, you could easily make some reasonable profits (albeit probably small).

Is it worth the effort? Maybe.. Are the returns going to be good if it lops? Prolly not... But at least it gives a chance to recoup some losses.

• Upvote 2

People tend to twist a lot out of proportion and I would also argue that we all are probably guilty of that. We have biased eyes as we look into this thing, and some of us see a potential R/V out of everything or take opinions as facts.

Breitling would have a great point with the small denoms. The outcome is unknown and you can never be too cautious.

Why? Because it may not hurt to have some notes that do not have 3 zeros. This statement is totally irrelevant "if" a true R/V regardless if it is big or small means an entire new currency. Than even the current low denoms (Such as 50s, 250s, etc) are to become obsolete, than it becomes a pointless & time wasting avenue to go down.

I would likely argue, if at all possible, it would make more sense to attempt to get a bank account over there. This will take time to setup, and may even become a headache for some. But the idea is you would not have to worry about an expiration date to close or withdraw from your account as you maybe would with 000 notes. To top it off, you could collect interest or play the ISX, depending on the choice you make.

I would argue it would be foolish to buy LDs to lop-proof yourself... You can't LOP-proof yourself in reality..

Sort of the reason why I think a bank acct is not a bad idea. Even upon a LOP, you can collect interest & if the IQD appreciates after the 000s are in, you could easily make some reasonable profits (albeit probably small).

Is it worth the effort? Maybe.. Are the returns going to be good if it lops? Prolly not... But at least it gives a chance to recoup some losses.

Darin makes several great points here, I have made more money in the last 6 months off my Warka accounts then any other investment that I am in...anywhere in the world....... I may have had to close my business because of the lack of small business support from our government but it doesn't mean they have taken everything from me yet....its called diversifying...

I agree with Darin, lower denoms are going to help and they cost you more money.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The "SHOW" is a joke... It is all about pumping and keeping folks with doubt to stay or go. What are his places of service, degrees, and try to give him a call... o number?? Anyone that gives investment advise should give their name Right. I love the joke we all hear when he is reading emails, and they always start with "thank for all you do, you really understand... blah, blah, blah. Thank is all set up and it is like a game show host. He will never read something bad about himself, Right:blink:

Let's go RV

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Darin makes several great points here, I have made more money in the last 6 months off my Warka accounts then any other investment that I am in...anywhere in the world....... I may have had to close my business because of the lack of small business support from our government but it doesn't mean they have taken everything from me yet....its called diversifying...

I agree with Darin, lower denoms are going to help and they cost you more money.....

While lower denoms are a little more spendy, I would advise to look for cheapest solutions..

I think when I did the math, you were paying up to $0.05 per unit on LDs from some places

Weird, right? The R/V could hit at $0.1 and your LDs would still not make up for it..

They are absurdly overpriced...

My main point of my post was it doesn't hurt to have an open mind and diversify yourself. LDs may not be the right road to go down, but looking at this from several views, potential outcomes, and so forth is a great way to maximize the benefits.

If I had the disposable income to make the effort worthwhile, I would look into ISX myself.

Why? Double-dipping... R/V occurs, you make money... Economy grows, your investment grows exponentially.

Lets say a stock rises at 5% in a 3 month period... 5% is a much higher return if you had $1 million in a stock versus $1,000

Best thing to do is research, weigh the pros & cons, and realize the risks...

• Upvote 3

Listen yeah,

You mad bro?

Not mad at all, I simply was making the point that not all agree that breitling has a clue as to what he is talking about. I listened to the show, have before too. He doesn't talk about anything that we all haven't heard before. He talks in circles and would like you to believe he knows something. He doesn't know anymore than anybody else. Everyone has their own opinion, which is why all I said was "so you say" meaning that I disagree.

Here is a link where someone else talks about the lower Denoms that Breitling suggested everyone buy for insurance. As you will read in the link provided it is insurance to protect against a time frame in which people will be forced to cash in the larger Denoms. My point is, if there is a time frame to cash in, it will be for all Denoms and all Denoms will be affected the same. He would like you to believe otherwise.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Sorry folks, what I meant to say was this,

I agree with Darin, lower denoms are not going to help and they cost you more money.....

I need to pay more attention....lots going on today..

I agree Breitling likes to hear himself talk. He was the only one I listened to when I bought my first 1mil of dinars. He made so much sense I bought many more. (he hooked me). I slowly realized that he was talking in circles and sometimes wouldn't make any sense. I never understood the reason for buying the lower denoms and still don't today. If they are going to get rid of this currency, it will be all of it, not just the bigger notes. The only good that comes from listening to him is he doesn't bury himself with a rate or time. If you have listened for a year or more you have heard all the topics over and over again. He really doesn't know anymore than he reads on the internet. He just reads more than most and is why he is so knowledgeable about it. He is a good listen if you are new and don't understand what is going on or you need to be told that this is a good investment over and over again.

Keep in mind: This is kind of like gambling, you may or may not win..... When you can except it, you will be at peace and you will laugh your a** off at the rumor section. It makes me laugh every other day I visit... I have excepted that I may have wasted my money, but I refuse to give up... I have many stocks that have gone south and this is no better than some smuck ruining my 401k with a gut feeling on stocks.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

C'mon guys....breitling is a pumper who works for roger who owns another site who owns Treasury Vault. A member named coolbeans exposed them both. Look for the post by him. Breitling has no clue how RD's work. Pumper plain and simple

And i remember when Roger and Okie were best buddy's. This is a crazy ride!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm sick of Breitling being bashed.

I like listening to him and he has filled in some holes in my understanding of what and when to expect that I have not been able to fill by reading for endless hours on this site or even asking questions that were ignored more than once on the regular Wednesday chat. In the time that I have listened to him he has not contradicted himself or laid out false expectations.

The only reference to the small bills he has made that I have heard is that one may be able to hang on to them longer when the higher denomination bills are recalled with a time frame for cash in, in order to ride a continued increase in value without cashing in, paying spread, and being taxed. Same thing can obviously be managed thru a Warka account at far less expense than the cost of the purchase of smaller paper denominations.

It would be nice to be able to post a thread saying that Breitling had a good show today without being fried for saying it.

Good greif. If you don't like him, don't listen. I don't read Okie posts either, but I don't continually show up and scream bloody murder.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2