Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Members PokerPlayer need some help Please Help

yota691

I hate to ask folks, but I really need your help. We have an opportunity to get $10,000 from a government grant, but only one town can get it.

I would not normally do this, but I know the town of Elbow has enlisted the towns major employer to get his workers to vote for them, so whats fair for one...

If you wish to help, go to

http://jumpin.ca/

2- Hit the big blue vote button

3- Then hit the square green login button

4- fill in create new account. you can do this 5 times aday, but use a different login name. I use poker1, then poker 2 ect up to 5 , but with same password. You need to log out after each vote and reregister.

Please vote for the town of Leader.

For those who wish to take the few minutes it takes I say blessings and for those who chose not to, thanks for even considering.

We hope to build the kids in town a beautiful park. With your help we hope to make it happen.

Hope this doe's not break any of the sites rules.

Thank-you, pp

Read more: PokerPlayer don't mean to step on your post just trying to help!!

I hate to ask folks, but I really need your help. We have an opportunity to get $10,000 from a government grant, but only one town can get it.

I would not normally do this, but I know the town of Elbow has enlisted the towns major employer to get his workers to vote for them, so whats fair for one...

4- fill in create new account. you can do this 5 times aday, but use a different login name. I use poker1, then poker 2 ect up to 5 , but with same password. You need to log out after each vote and reregister.

Ask your phone buddies anybody near a computer lets do this for PokerPlayer an Kids

For those who wish to take the few minutes it takes I say blessings and for those who chose not to, thanks for even considering.

We hope to build the kids in town a beautiful park. With your help we hope to make it happen.

Thank-you, pp

Tell your Phone buddies, anybody near a computer Edited by yota691

Thank-you, pp

:lol: GUYS! I JUST READ THE RULES AND VOTING ISNT OVER UNTIL MIDNITE JANUARY 29th! :P

Also--it is currently January 28 and 1:25am Cstin Oklahoma.

But It is ONLY January 27 and 6:25pm in Leader, SA, Canada!!!!

SO--providing I read that info right, we have A WHOLE 'NOTHER DAY TO VOTE VOTE VOtE VOTE! Help PP out, he's part of our community so lets show some solidarity and show the power of DV! And bump this so we can make sure everyone can help!

ALSO, the reason you can't vote right again at our midnight....is bc, well...duh...in .LEADER, Canada, midnight is 6 hours after CST midnight! So at 6am if you live in CST, you may vote again (restart your 5 from each device) Heck....vote from ur phone and your partners phone...your friends phone and you kids phone. Oh....and their computers. :D Poker has just shown he really cares about the children in his community and it took a lot of guts to ask us for our help so its then least we can do. I voted 5x while waiting in line at the grocery store yesterday and 5x while my car was being filled with gas!

just wanted to share that....don't think some of us realized the deadline, as well as the time difference. Good luck!

• Upvote 1