Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time To Give Up? Me thinks so!

ghostflame

I am a big owner of dinar. It was to be my escape, to a better way of life. Now we know that there are several trillions of IQD on the foreign markets. This makes an RV not just improbable, but impossible! DB and all those like them have ******* us all! We are but pawns, and no matter how stupid you think okie is, he fooled you out of your money. We, as Americans, will see him hang. It is coming to that. But these are the criminals that need to hang. After studying the facts, as a money man, a LOP is your best bet.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed foul language - NOT allowed on DV
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 18

I am a big owner of dinar. It was to be my escape, to a better way of life. Now we know that there are several trillions of IQD on the foreign markets. This makes an RV not just improbable, but impossible! DB and all those like them have ****** us all! We are but pawns, and no matter how stupid you think okie is, he fooled you out of your money. We, as Americans, will see him hang. It is coming to that. But these are the criminals that need to hang. After studying the facts, as a money man, a LOP is your best bet.

No, I have not been scammed. I make my own decisions and take responsibility for my own actions, as you do. These are the risks we take. However, don't let the lopsters get to you, take some time to think about this.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed foul language in quote
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I am a big owner of dinar. It was to be my escape, to a better way of life. Now we know that there are several trillions of IQD on the foreign markets. This makes an RV not just improbable, but impossible! DB and all those like them have ****** us all! We are but pawns, and no matter how stupid you think okie is, he fooled you out of your money. We, as Americans, will see him hang. It is coming to that. But these are the criminals that need to hang. After studying the facts, as a money man, a LOP is your best bet.

Just FYI, it doesn't make me feel good to say this... A LOP was never my dream. But the new charges against DB have made me understand that trillions of IQD are squat! And the dollar rush in Iraq proves it!

Edited by TexasGranny
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I am a big owner of dinar. It was to be my escape, to a better way of life. Now we know that there are several trillions of IQD on the foreign markets. This makes an RV not just improbable, but impossible! DB and all those like them have ******* us all! We are but pawns, and no matter how stupid you think okie is, he fooled you out of your money. We, as Americans, will see him hang. It is coming to that. But these are the criminals that need to hang. After studying the facts, as a money man, a LOP is your best bet.

This is all about speculation not a scam. In any investment it can be good or bad. If you invested in it thinking it would only turn out good, then that is your mistake. Sure there is a possibility it will LOP and if it does, oh well. A risk we all take by buying dinar. Okie never had anything to do with me investing money. I don't blame other people for how I invest my money.

Edited by TexasGranny
  • Upvote 2

No, I have not been scammed. I make my own decisions and take responsibility for my own actions, as you do. These are the risks we take. However, don't let the lopsters get to you, take some time to think about this.

You should take some time. ...on Ebay. It's over! And we were played by Okie and friends!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

You should take some time. ...on Ebay. It's over! And we were played by Okie and friends!

It was never about a LOP or an RV. It was about a bunch of people pumping sales to a bunch of desperate people. I want to do the documentary.

GO RV...up your ass. You and I have all been fooled. The world holds trillions of phony IQDS, not that they are fake, but that there is no chance of value. NO VALUE!

Edited by ghostflame
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

It was never about a LOP or an RV. It was about a bunch of people pumping sales to a bunch of desperate people. I want to do the documentary.

GO RV...up your ass. You and I have all been fooled. The world holds trillions of phony IQDS, not that they are fake, but that there is no chance of value. NO VALUE!

If you have one dinar selling bone in your body, sell! The big guys are doing it now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Just FYI, it doesn't make me feel good to say this... A LOP was never my dream. But the new charges against DB have made me understand that trillions of IQD are squat! And the dollar rush in Iraq proves it!

What charges against DB?

Good Question Bamagirl ! ;)

The Answer Is That Ghostflame Is Drunk Off His A$$ Or He Wouldn't Be Using F Bombs ! :blink:

In Addition To That The Post In This Section By NYer About The Lawsuit Is An Internal One ! :o

I Have No Idea If Ghostflame Is Trying To Insinuate That There Are Federal Charges Against DB But There Aren't Any.

The Lawsuit Posted By NYer Is Between DB And Their Website Vendor.

The Truth Is That Its Late At Nite + There Aren't Any Mods At The Moment But With Ghostflame's Language This Thread Will Probably Get Shut Down In The Morning.

Sleep It Off Tomorrow Ghostflame + If U Still Feel Bad Tomorrow About This Investment U Can Still Sell Off Ur Dinar !

B) B) B)

• Upvote 7

Good Question Bamagirl ! wink.gif

The Answer Is That Ghostflame Is Drunk Off His A$$ Or He Wouldn't Be Using F Bombs ! blink.gif

In Addition To That The Post In This Section By NYer About The Lawsuit Is An Internal One ! ohmy.gif

I Have No Idea If Ghostflame Is Trying To Insinuate That There Are Federal Charges Against DB But There Aren't Any.

The Lawsuit Posted By NYer Is Between DB And Their Website Vendor.

The Truth Is That Its Late At Nite + There Aren't Any Mods At The Moment But With Ghostflame's Language This Thread Will Probably Get Shut Down In The Morning.

Sleep It Off Tomorrow Ghostflame + If U Still Feel Bad Tomorrow About This Investment U Can Still Sell Off Ur Dinar !

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

yeah, that article was talking about the guys paid to maintain the network and forced by a judge not to cause harm to DB while they made attempts to replace them and "payment for services". I have no idea what article he ment when he suggested looking at "ebay"? Maybe he was trying to say they were dumping their dinar on ebay...but...that doesn't make sense either because...um...isn't that what they have a business for?

I think Ghost is sniffing too much ectoplasm or has gotten his streams crossed or something....or...he could be drunk like you said, lol.

That was cool.

Talking like Captain Kirk,

but with Peter Griffins voice...

Ha ha! Oh, and here's one for the f bomb comment from the clown.

"Damnit Jim"!!

f+bomb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Wow, dude sleep it off. So Okie screwed with your effing mind did he? How many times have we said it, they who lie with the sheep will be eaten by the wolves.

Sadly.

<_<

OK BUT CAN I KEEP AT LEAST MAYBE KEEP SAY 50 DINAR NOTE

Yes reveldog you may keep one 50 note but that's all! :angry::o:lol::lol:

• Upvote 1