Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mitt Embarassed?

Sparta

Breaking News from Moneynews.com

Romney Thinking of Ending Carried Interest, Raising Rates

The Wall Street Journal reported this week that Mitt Romney may abolish "carried interest," which allows venture investors to benefit from capital gains rates. The paper said Romney was embarrassed by his own low tax rate. :lol::lol: Gingrich slammed Romney's tack, and said capital gains should be dropped to zero to spur investment and create jobs.

Link:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/romney-carried-interest-gingrich/2012/01/25/id/425538?s=al&promo_code=E05C-1

"

Romney’s tax data released on Tuesday also disclosed his ownership of a now closed Swiss bank account and investments in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, and other tax havens"

Wonder where he put that money when it left the Swiss bank?

eyebrows.gifeyebrows.gif

Romney is out for no one but himself and his like minded. If he does squeak into the office somehow the gap between the weathy and the middle class will run wild. His handlers are millionaires and billionaires. Go figure

"

Romney’s tax data released on Tuesday also disclosed his ownership of a now closed Swiss bank account and investments in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, and other tax havens"

Wonder where he put that money when it left the Swiss bank?

Maybe he used it to buy IQD, Adam. Ya think ?? :huh:

Romney is out for no one but himself and his like minded. If he does squeak into the office somehow the gap between the weathy and the middle class will run wild. His handlers are millionaires and billionaires. Go figure

At least he will have an idea how to help the nation make money instead of over spend it I say go Romney with all your money savvy. Help us out of this mess with out losing the constitution.

• Upvote 1

The most amazing thing is how stupid JOE PUBLIC is.....it is captial gains tax....He already paid regular tax on original money....... Just shows how media dumbs people down even more than they are!! IM DONE WITH NEWT!! His stance on ILLEGAL immigrants is totally disgusting!!! IF NEWT IS CONSERVATIVE THEN I HOLD THE MOST DINAR HERE!!!:P

• Upvote 1

The most amazing thing is how stupid JOE PUBLIC is.....it is captial gains tax....He already paid regular tax on original money....... Just shows how media dumbs people down even more than they are!! IM DONE WITH NEWT!! His stance on ILLEGAL immigrants is totally disgusting!!! IF NEWT IS CONSERVATIVE THEN I HOLD THE MOST DINAR HERE!!!:P

[/q

There is no such thing as a conservative in the White House and there is definitely not one running for president. Ron Paul is not conservative either. He is pro-constitution and that makes him the most important candidate to vote for. We need this and economic reform in our country if we are to remain free. Anyone who starts applying Ron Paul realism now is just lying to get elected.

• Upvote 1

To answer my own question earlier... he put it in OTHER offshore accounts. ;)

Good for us! :twothumbs:

The most amazing thing is how stupid JOE PUBLIC is.....it is captial gains tax....He already paid regular tax on original money.......

Some people just

A: Don't get it.

B: Don't like to see others with nice things.

To answer my own question earlier... he put it in OTHER offshore accounts. ;)

Good for us! :twothumbs:

Some people just

A: Don't get it.

B: Don't like to see others with nice things.

I agree,we should applaud success instead demonize it. Best to all that strive to be the Best.

Edited by caz1104

Breaking News from Moneynews.com

Romney Thinking of Ending Carried Interest, Raising Rates

The Wall Street Journal reported this week that Mitt Romney may abolish "carried interest," which allows venture investors to benefit from capital gains rates. The paper said Romney was embarrassed by his own low tax rate. :lol::lol: Gingrich slammed Romney's tack, and said capital gains should be dropped to zero to spur investment and create jobs.

Link:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/romney-carried-interest-gingrich/2012/01/25/id/425538?s=al&promo_code=E05C-1

Loot GingRich and Romney are both losers.

At least he will have an idea how to help the nation make money instead of over spend it I say go Romney with all your money savvy. Help us out of this mess with out losing the constitution.

Romney is still out to just fill his own pockets. Luckily his daddy gave him his silver spoon or else he would probably had a first job as pumping gas or flipping burgers at the Malt shop. Instead he dodged the Viet Nam draft and ran all the way to France to do so. Loot GingRich was no better his deferment excuse was getting married and having a kid to dodge the draft. I wonder how many people died and took a bullet for these special lowlifes punks.

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is true.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/search.asp

Subject: About Romney

Sometimes, this facet of Romney's personality isn't so subtle. In July 1996, the 14-year-old daughter of Robert ***, a partner at Bain Capital, had disappeared. She had attended a rave party in New York City and gotten high on ecstasy. Three days later, her distraught father had no idea where she was. Romney took immediate action. He closed down the entire firm and asked all 30 partners and employees to fly to New York to help find ***'s daughter. Romney set up a command center at the LaGuardia Marriott and hired a private detective firm to assist with the search. He established a toll-free number for tips, coordinating the effort with the NYPD, and went through his Rolodex and called everyone Bain did business with in New York, and asked them to help find his friend's missing daughter. Romney's accountants at Price Waterhouse Cooper put up posters on street poles, while cashiers at a pharmacy owned by Bain put fliers in the bag of every shopper. Romney and the other Bain employees scoured every part of New York and talked with everyone they could, prostitutes, drug addicts, anyone.

That day, their hunt made the evening news, which featured photos of the girl and the Bain employees searching for her. As a result, a teenage boy phoned in, asked if there was a reward, and then hung up abruptly. The NYPD traced the call to a home in New Jersey, where they found the girl in the basement, shivering and experiencing withdrawal symptoms from a massive ecstasy dose. Doctors later said the girl might not have survived another day. Romney's former partner credits Mitt Romney with saving his daughter�s life, saying, "It was the most amazing thing, and I'll never forget this to the day I die."

So, here's my epiphany: Mitt Romney simply can't help himself. He sees a problem, and his mind immediately sets to work solving it, sometimes consciously, and sometimes not-so-consciously. He doesn't do it for self-aggrandizement, or for personal gain. He does it because that's just how he's wired.

Many people are unaware of the fact that when Romney was asked by his old employer, Bill Bain, to come back to Bain & Company as CEO to rescue the firm from bankruptcy, Romney left Bain Capital to work at Bain & Company for an annual salary of one dollar. When Romney went to the rescue of the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics, he accepted no salary for three years, and wouldn't use an expense account. He also accepted no salary as Governor of Massachusetts.

• Upvote 1