Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Fires 90,000 troups. If this won't make you vote Republican nothing will!

Hungrytorv

Panetta just announced on Fox that we will be cutting 70,000 US ARMY soldiers and 20,000 Marines. We send them to protect our freedom and Obama fires them when they get home, We are going the wrong way folks.

Over 200,000 homeless vets living on the streets & allyways. Soon that figure could triple.

Unemployment is double that of the national average for our returning war heros. Illegal aliens & hard core criminals are held in higher esteem.

Proof we don't give a damn about those that sacrifice & give their all. Shame, shame on America.

• Upvote 6

This is to all of who voted for change! Cheers to you all and the destruction of America!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and if this statement bothers you, then you might want to do your research on persons we put in our government before you Vote!

Just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

Ok, then they should take them 90,000 soldiers, and place them on our borders to secure them. If people can just waltz across our southern border, then so can a well organized terrorist group.

That is a good idea ..... but i think the problem is that they cant afford to pay these guys anymore. It's a real shame.

• Upvote 2

I would say to hungryforrv and others who appear to not understand that the way America has done things in the past cannot continue. The path we have been down is not sustainable. We simply cannot afford to continue with wars being considered "business as usual"

Our national debt has increased exponencially with no inteligent way to pay it off without putting it on the backs of our tax payers. The responces that I've read so far have been no more that knee jerk reactions to the BS you get from mainstream media.

With all due respect to our readers and foremost to the troops who put themselves in harms way, the wars we have been fighting were not to protect our freedoms as the media has told you. The wars were fought to keep the enourmous industrial war machine making money, and nothing more.

The media is owned by the same people that own our federal government representatives, your congressmen and representatives. They have paid top dollar for both, and they intend to have their way!

If you don't think so, then you have had waaay to much cool aid.

It's sad that our troops are coming home to these austere conditions, but, we should be glad that they are making it back alive, and not in a body bag!

You guys definitely need to keep your testosterone levels in check and think for yourselves before you open your mouths and put your foot in it!

Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 6

Panetta just announced on Fox that we will be cutting 70,000 US ARMY soldiers and 20,000 Marines. We send them to protect our freedom and Obama fires them when they get home, We are going the wrong way folks.

:angry:to go along with this brilliant plan :angry::oretirees medical plan cost will now go up...My household

(husband) is fit to be tied tonight. I just heard him call obama a name I

have not heard come out of his mouth in years.:o not a happy sight at the old homestead tonight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is a good idea ..... but i think the problem is that they cant afford to pay these guys anymore. It's a real shame.

machine, no offense but if we can't pay them for a job well done and continue to support them, how are we going to pay them to sit at home and draw unemployment, welfare and food stamps???

Obama continues to give $$$'s to support stimulus bills that he is all in favor for, but we have to let troops go that support our nation, our lives and our Country????I guess I'm just confused

• Upvote 2

Carlos, with all due respect to your opinion, here is mine.

Purpose of the government is the national defense

We need to maintain a defense as a superior power, not weaken it.

The world is in turmoil, now is not the time to cut defense in this form. This will weaken us to unbelievable measures. You say its not about Freedom I have to disagree with you. When our country is threaten in any way, that is when we begin to protect our Freedom. Freedom is our precious gem, and as a gem it needs protecting. If we didn't protect our Freedom then not one of us would be here to post what we post.

Make no mistake all wars are fought about natural resources and for freedom. Who causes them are those in greed of power. I would rather fight a war in another country rather in our homeland. We've been there already why go there again.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

This is just a scarey thought of mine ,have nothing but mistrust of goverment to back it. 90,000.combat troops mostly youngsters and enlisted and lower officer's ranks...guys that take the oath to defend and protect the constitution serious,Ron Paul supporters....guys that would probably question or downright refuse to follow an illeagal order under NDAA...so what easier way to clean house and have a cadre controlable and plyable to the will of criminals???

• Upvote 2

Unbelievable, this is a complete catastrophe. These guys/gals go risk their lives for America and come home to be unemployed, meanwhile the administration continues to cripple small businesses so the outlook for jobs looks grim. Maybe O should have taken all that stimulus money that went to the green companies and spent it on paying our troops to guard the border. Even though my business can't afford to hire anyone right now if a vet walked in looking for a job, I would consider it my patriotic duty to give him/her a shot, hopefully others will do the same as we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for our military protecting all the freedoms we love. :angry:

• Upvote 7

This is just a scarey thought of mine ,have nothing but mistrust of goverment to back it. 90,000.combat troops mostly youngsters and enlisted and lower officer's ranks...guys that take the oath to defend and protect the constitution serious,Ron Paul supporters....guys that would probably question or downright refuse to follow an illeagal order under NDAA...so what easier way to clean house and have a cadre controlable and plyable to the will of criminals???

Excellent thought, Delta !! Yeah, as you say -- scary -- but your thought may be right-on. B)

What she said. Your on it.

What she said. Your on it.

TPS we are threatening war in Iran. Maybe on the brink of WW3 Remember? You Federal Reserve boys cant have it both ways. Either we need to go to war or we don't. Are you agreeing now with Ron Pauls foreign policy. LOL. The Obama regime have listened to what America wants through Ron Paul and now are lying to America about implimenting his policies. They have not rescinded the NDAA bill yet but I would not put it past Obama to do it. He knows he can just rewrite it again if he is elected. Get the Federal reserve puppets out of the White House America. Then we will begin to prosper as a people under freedom and liberty. The principles of prospering under freedom and liberty is hard work and honesty. These liars and amoral people would never thrive in a nation where your word is your bond.

Edited by CrappieShark

Ok, then they should take them 90,000 soldiers, and place them on our borders to secure them. If people can just waltz across our southern border, then so can a well organized terrorist group.

Yes, and...that's on Paul's plan. GO RP and RV.

The other candidates seem to be using Ron Paul as a kind of market place indicator....Ron comes up with awesome ideas that are very well received by the public...and the other guys just pick them up and run with those ideas...as if they were THEIR ideas....sheesh...the cheek!

• Upvote 2

Carlos, with all due respect to your opinion, here is mine.

Purpose of the government is the national defense

We need to maintain a defense as a superior power, not weaken it.

The world is in turmoil, now is not the time to cut defense in this form. This will weaken us to unbelievable measures. You say its not about Freedom I have to disagree with you. When our country is threaten in any way, that is when we begin to protect our Freedom. Freedom is our precious gem, and as a gem it needs protecting. If we didn't protect our Freedom then not one of us would be here to post what we post.

Make no mistake all wars are fought about natural resources and for freedom. Who causes them are those in greed of power. I would rather fight a war in another country rather in our homeland. We've been there already why go there again.

Pattyangel:

I used to think just like you....then I wised up. I became informed. We have been lulled by the media our, government into thinking our troops our fighting for our freedom. Then I found out that's not true and probably has not been so since the revolutiionary was.

Wars are fought now for profit of the few that are in the position to force the politicians through political contributions to do WHATEVER it takes to get us into war so that they can reap the windfall financial benefit.

Wars in the past were fought for conquest of your neighbor's territory, and resources. Then government became the servent of the very wealthly for financial gain. They have conspired against the people by lying to them and even to a point of creating terrible disasters to make us believe that we were attacked by another country to incite the American people into a fevered sense of nationalism...wanting the blood of the enemy.

If I'm not mistaken, the first incident like this was the sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor back in the late 1800's creating the Spanish American war that ultimately gained the United States the Filipine Islands, Guam, and most notably Puerto Rico.

It's nothing new to history...If you do your homework you will soon discover that we are presently contemplating doing the same thing in a nother middle eastern country.

Here's how it works...the elite control the politicians and the media and have everyone believing in fairy tales, the politicians get us into war qith the US public behind them by use of lies?

All this sound familiar?

Thanks for your opinion.Carlos

• Upvote 2

The problem would be solved much easier if the Rich and the Corporations would not get all the tax breaks and "special privileges" that they do!

I for one as a soon to Millionaire, have no problem with having a fair share of the tax burden, I Love this grand country and want to get back to where every one has a chance and the economy is once again strong; just call me a 60 year old fuddy Duddy, but I am a Proud American and remembers the 50s! God Bless the U.S.A.!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

With the nearly half a Billion Dollars, 535 Millionblink.gif, that Obama gave to his pals at Solyndra for votes in 2010, for the Green jobs , knowing they were going

to fail http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/solyndra-key-players/ the US GOVT SHOULD PAY FOR THESE SOLDIERS TO KEEP THEIR JOBS

AND CONTINUE WORKING,angry.gif on the border or elsewhere. Its the right thing to do

• Upvote 1

Carlos, I don't dispute your opinion.

No matter who begins a war, we are there. When, where and why and reasons behind it... we'll never know. Because as you stated the government/media tend to not tell truth. All I'm saying, once war begins, it begins the process of protecting our Freedom. When our Freedom is threaten, we protect. No if buts or whats about it. Simply stated.

So you see, it is also about Freedom. :)

Littlefeet, Totally agree with you.

• Upvote 2

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Online game the wife plays... Sorry that word is no good... laugh.gif

Look close.....

It says Obama is not an acceptable word.... tongue.gif

Go 7 weeks.... biggrin.gif

Wife plays that and she was laughing !!! laugh.gif She said it never crossed her mind to play his name....LOL !!! Way to go on the 7 weeks Bodeen !! Thats a big deal tongue.gif

ROCK ON PATTYANGEL !!!!

Edited by littlefeet
  • Upvote 2

The problem would be solved much easier if the Rich and the Corporations would not get all the tax breaks and "special privileges" that they do!

I for one as a soon to Millionaire, have no problem with having a fair share of the tax burden, I Love this grand country and want to get back to where every one has a chance and the economy is once again strong; just call me a 60 year old fuddy Duddy, but I am a Proud American and remembers the 50s! God Bless the U.S.A.!!! :rolleyes:

Good for you Brady...I'm a an American that has lived overseas for many years and I have always been proud to represent this country in my own humble way. The feeling of love and pride that we feel for our homeland should not be allowed to blind us to what is going on around us. We cannot afford to let down our guard. My family has fought in American wars for too many generations now. We have paid the price and won't allow these thieves to take our future.

Thanks for sharing!

Carlos

• Upvote 2