Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So many questions? Can you answer Them?

NoviceInvestor

Being a very novice investor who has bought Dinar and certainly quite new to the understanding world of global banking I was wondering if there is someone here within this site That I can have a balanced question and answer discussion with...There is much I need to understand and I have many questions and expectations...but there is much I need to understand...No knockers nor naysayers please just persons who have a good knowledge of the global workings and patience to answer my questions.....please feel free to send me messages I will politely answer all ...Thank You

Being a very novice investor who has bought Dinar and certainly quite new to the understanding world of global banking I was wondering if there is someone here within this site That I can have a balanced question and answer discussion with...There is much I need to understand and I have many questions and expectations...but there is much I need to understand...No knockers nor naysayers please just persons who have a good knowledge of the global workings and patience to answer my questions.....please feel free to send me messages I will politely answer all ...Thank You

When you find someone who can give you some straight answers on this site...well let's just keep it at good luck.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

be a little skeptical of the information you get from dinar sites....you could find a more balanced opinion outside of sites that make money off of promoting a huge return on an investment...just saying...there is lots of information outside of dinar sites.

• Upvote 2

At this point in time there really is nothing to do but learn all you can by reading previous posts on articles that the wonderful members of this site bring to the table. If the article has many positive votes, it is probably more pertinent than those with negatives. This entire investment is definitely a "learn as you go" kind of thing. As for what expectations you have, it is what it is right now and that is all. We are all waiting on the slow pace of the Iraqi government to get it together and flip the switch to whatever they are planning. You can post any questions you have and the members will take it from there....

Welcome to one of the most informative sites available to you as an investor in this crazy roller coaster ride they call Dinar! :)

GOOOOO RV!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

When you find someone who can give you some straight answers on this site...well let's just keep it at good luck.

If you don't think there are any qualified people on this site to answer questions, why are you even here???? You are free to leave anytime you want and with the perspective you seem to have about the members here, now would be great....thanks!!!! :wave: :wave: