Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi List demands implementation of Arbil and Security Ministers

Carrello

Vice Posted:

Thu 1/26/2012

Baghdad (news) .. MP for / coalition in Iraq / Taher, Abdul Khader that the Iraqi List has no demands, only the implementation of the security ministries of Arbil and the National Council for the strategic policies, as well as balance in the state institutions.

Tahir said in a statement (the Agency news) said on Thursday that the Iraqi List has not only demands the implementation of the Arbil, which was formed on the basis of the government, which has not been implemented as a whole. He added that calls for the need to resolve the Iraqi security ministries and the balance in state institutions and the balance on the basis of national and efficiency where it is put the right man in the right place and the formation of the National Council of the Supreme policies agreed upon by the political blocs before the formation of the government.

He said the Attorney for the coalition in Iraq to: that if there were items in violation of the Constitution would have been better that disapproves of the National Alliance, but as long as approved by him bound by it or reach the exit which everyone agreed was not opposed to the Constitution without that there will be debates and the crisis lasted for two years and is still going on. And the pure: that the current crisis to be finished because he does not escape out of the political process only to find a way to resolve outstanding problems.

The nation is a severe political crisis since last December, resulting from the indictment of Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi involvement to support terrorist operations, which led to the withdrawal of the Iraqi List, which belongs to it by the parliament and government, in order to find a solution to the crisis, President Jalal Talabani's political blocs early this month to hold a national conference, but that the options put forward by the leader of the Iraqi List of Iyad Allawi stepped up its position.

http://www.ikhnews.com/

• Upvote 1

thanks for the post carrello..............they boycott parliament..........and important meetings.........and now they demand............but i do like what they are demanding..........i hope someone will listen..............and it has been a while since they fought about the security ministers..................come on lets do this you bunch of jack wagons..............GO DINAR

• Upvote 3

DO SOMETHING!!! Good grief could you imagine this bunch doing your taxes!! They are done.. Wait no they ain't.. Yes they are.....we demand we get them done, but after we have a quarm to have them done...... These jack offs are like the folks I work with... Annoying!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Vice Posted:

Thu 1/26/2012

Baghdad (news) .. MP for / coalition in Iraq / Taher, Abdul Khader that the Iraqi List has no demands, only the implementation of the security ministries of Arbil and the National Council for the strategic policies, as well as balance in the state institutions.

We have no demands.

Wait yes we do. Get the Arbil Agreement completed [in it's entirety]

LOL

Wait. Actually it's not funny anymore.

It's long since past being funny. :angry:

Just do it already.

Thank You once again Ms. C for the read. Hopefully this is a sign of progress. I fully expect to see an article tomorrow saying something to the effect to negate this article's progressive news

• Upvote 2

thanks for the post carrello..............they boycott parliament..........and important meetings.........and now they demand............but i do like what they are demanding..........i hope someone will listen..............and it has been a while since they fought about the security ministers..................come on lets do this you bunch of jack wagons..............GO DINAR

It seems that we have a new priority for the RV to take place every week. It is like the pharmaceutical companies that had a "disease du jour" as I call it. Leg ache, got a fix. Heart papitations, got a fix. Camel hump, got a fix. And if you didn't have them prior, and you have good insurance, you've got it now.

Anyway, the absolute 'RV must haves' seem to trend, and it is not spurned by the pumpers, it cycles in the news. Security ministers, HCL, budget, Kuwait, the port, banking laws, sovereignity, troops, border disputes, Erbil, China, lower denominations, ad nauseum. RV du jour is currently the budget, which has no bearing on the requirements of the UN to release Chapter VII sanctions. I know triggers and financial banking laws, tariffs, etc.

I know this will happen, but I feel like I have been in the back of the station wagon for 200 miles on a hot day, I am car sick, sitting with our favorite camel, and she has bad breath and a wide dierriere. I need to stop at a Stuckey's and get a bag of taffy..

does it look like this........... :o

Does it look like this...........and I warn you................I am about to bend over.

• Upvote 2

Maybe if they would quit making demands, and play nice, they could get something done!!! Since, Allawi has been back, nothing good has come their way. You would think they might see that!! Things were moving along, when Allawi said he was withdrawing from parliament, and the council, and then bam, he is back, and it is a mess. They need to tell Allawi....C YA!!!

Go RV!!! :D:D:D

• Upvote 1

:o

I'M IN!!

Me too!

Maybe if they would quit making demands, and play nice, they could get something done!!! Since, Allawi has been back, nothing good has come their way. You would think they might see that!! Things were moving along, when Allawi said he was withdrawing from parliament, and the council, and then bam, he is back, and it is a mess. They need to tell Allawi....C YA!!!

Go RV!!! :D:D:D

Yup Allawi seems to be the factor in slowing things down.

• Upvote 1