Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subject: Real Livel Bank Story From A Big 4 Bank posted in OOM forum by Cessna210 Thur Morning 01/26/2012

Papster

Subject: Real Livel Bank Story From A Big 4 Bank posted in OOM forum by Cessna210 Thur Morning

01/26/2012

I have to say that I have never been so convinced that this RV thing is real!

My wife and I traveled to Las Vegas Nevada recently to set up our LLC that will be home for our Dinar wealth when it arrives. We went into the corporate office to set up our LLC and then left. It was going to take about a week to set up so we scheduled another appointment to go over the paperwork when the LLC was complete. To our surprise, the gentleman setting up our LLC asked if we would like a personal banker to be present to set up our corporate bank account when we returned for our appointment. We said yes. When we returned, a bank manager (Big 4 Bank) actually came to the office of the company who set up our LLC and we never had to go to the bank to set up our accounts. She recommended we set up two accounts. One called a "Dinar Account" where we would wire the revalued Dinar into and a second account to transfer the funds into once wired. She said this would protect us from anyone who might have the wire info hacking our account and trying to steal our new wealth. The name of the first account for the wire transfer is actually called "Dinar Account" right on the account set up paperwork. I asked the banker how many of these accounts she had set up for Dinar holders and to date she had set up over 300 accounts!

Why on earth would a bank go to this degree to set up accounts if they didn't plan on or believe that the Iraqi Dinar was going to revalue? They wouldn't!

By the way, this is one of the Big 4 banks that if you call on the phone to ask about the Dinar will still tell you that they have nothing to do with the Dinar and never will.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Could it be that the bank collects fees when opening up accounts? just saying....they don't really care if you're going to use the account or not. They will make money on set-up fees, minimum balance fees, maintenance fees, ect.... :twocents:

So it doesn't mean the RV is guarranteed or close to happening......my banker will let me open up any kind of account I wish as long as I pay their fees. <_<

• Upvote 13

I always chuckle at these bank stories...... If all these bank managers are in the know about the Dinar, and know the RV is coming, why are they soooooooooo anxious to set up accounts??? If they know the dinar is about to RV, they would obviously own some and would be millionaires as well and be planning to quit their job....... So why so anxious to set up your account for the "peanuts" they'd make compared to their new dinar wealth as they head to retirement??

• Upvote 5

that is how i have my accounts set up..........with the exception of calling it a dinar account.........but my banker and i set up one account for the deposit............and then move to another account................both non interest bearing............GO DINAR

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yesterday I was in our local branch of BoA. I spoke with the Bank Manager and he told me that he owns one million dinar but that he had no special information from "Corporate" regarding any possible revaluation.

Of course not. Liability. Neither do I know anything about a possible rv. A recreational vehicle? They will NEVER state anything that could jeopardize their Institution.

• Upvote 1

Subject: Real Livel Bank Story From A Big 4 Bank posted in OOM forum by Cessna210 Thur Morning

01/26/2012

My wife and I traveled to Las Vegas Nevada recently to set up our LLC that will be home for our Dinar wealth when it arrives. We went into the corporate office to set up our LLC and then left. It was going to take about a week to set up so we scheduled another appointment to go over the paperwork when the LLC was complete. To our surprise, the gentleman setting up our LLC asked if we would like a personal banker to be present to set up our corporate bank account when we returned for our appointment. We said yes. When we returned, a bank manager (Big 4 Bank) actually came to the office of the company who set up our LLC and we never had to go to the bank to set up our accounts. She recommended we set up two accounts. One called a "Dinar Account" where we would wire the revalued Dinar into and a second account to transfer the funds into once wired. She said this would protect us from anyone who might have the wire info hacking our account and trying to steal our new wealth. The name of the first account for the wire transfer is actually called "Dinar Account" right on the account set up paperwork. I asked the banker how many of these accounts she had set up for Dinar holders and to date she had set up over 300 accounts!

Why on earth would a bank go to this degree to set up accounts if they didn't plan on or believe that the Iraqi Dinar was going to revalue? They wouldn't!

By the way, this is one of the Big 4 banks that if you call on the phone to ask about the Dinar will still tell you that they have nothing to do with the Dinar and never will.

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS COMPLETE B.S. OF A BANK STORY AS THEY REALLY ARE ENTERTAINING........... laugh.gif

I'am a newbie at this. I live in Vegas and would like to know some more of the facts if you could send them to me I would be appreciated. Looking for a bank that may deal with my dinars in the future. Thanks

UNTIL THE IQD IS AN INTERNATIONALLY TRADED CURRENCY NO U.S. BANK WILL EXCHANGE YOUR DINAR.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

*clears throat*

Ahem....and did anyone BUT ME notice that this "bank story" came over here by way of the OOM FORUM...Okie Oil Man?!? :blink::huh::(:huh::blink:

NO BUENO....

Nothing that comes from over there should EVER be taken seriously. Nothing. ;););)

and do you really thank i do..............i was being a smart a$$ to my boy blu..............been in this a while princess...........but thanks............GO DINAR

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone else but me see a problem with someone coming in to an office "outside the bank" to set up YOUR bank account? That just sounds fishy. What if that person was an imposter? They now have all of your personal information to setup your account, and the go to the bank as you, and set it up for you. Then when you have alot of money in there, they just enter your pin number, that you gave them and withdraw all of your money... I would definately want to verify the person who says they work for the bank, actually do work for the bank.

-

• Upvote 4

Does anyone else but me see a problem with someone coming in to an office "outside the bank" to set up YOUR bank account? That just sounds fishy. What if that person was an imposter? They now have all of your personal information to setup your account, and the go to the bank as you, and set it up for you. Then when you have alot of money in there, they just enter your pin number, that you gave them and withdraw all of your money... I would definately want to verify the person who says they work for the bank, actually do work for the bank.

-

excellent point.............GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

-

Very good point Markinsa. I hope this was just a bogus story and not someone THAT gullible.

• Upvote 2

01/26/2012

If anyone believes this after actualy reading it is worse off than the one who actualy wrote it lol some people . Got their fifteen though.

-

Sound crazy but I switched banks for all my personal and business accounts. I only work with small local banks. My banker came to me. We set up 5 different accounts and refinanced 3 loans. Never stepped foot in his bank. And a courier comes by my office twice a week for deposits. IMO small banks give much better service.

Go RV

• Upvote 3

I always chuckle at these bank stories...... If all these bank managers are in the know about the Dinar, and know the RV is coming, why are they soooooooooo anxious to set up accounts??? If they know the dinar is about to RV, they would obviously own some and would be millionaires as well and be planning to quit their job....... So why so anxious to set up your account for the "peanuts" they'd make compared to their new dinar wealth as they head to retirement??

Well I think you answered your own question. It is enlightening when you write and see your own thoughts on paper the answer becomes more clear. I like your logic :):P:P:P

Sound crazy but I switched banks for all my personal and business accounts. I only work with small local banks. My banker came to me. We set up 5 different accounts and refinanced 3 loans. Never stepped foot in his bank. And a courier comes by my office twice a week for deposits. IMO small banks give much better service.

Go RV

How did you know your banker actually worked for that bank? You had to have had some beforehand knowledge of who this person was before he walked through your door. In the story above, there didn't appear to be any foreknowledge of the banker. IMO.

-

How did you know your banker actually worked for that bank? You had to have had some beforehand knowledge of who this person was before he walked through your door. In the story above, there didn't appear to be any foreknowledge of the banker. IMO.

-

True, I did know the banker from another bank. So your true to say if you have never met the banker that would be crazy.

While I have no way of knowing rather this story is real or fantasy, I must say the 2 account strategy is exactly what you should have in place. I have 2 non interest bearing accounts set up. Special instructions for the first account are to automatically wire funds to the second account 1 minute after any funds are wired into account 1. I have wired funds in to check and it worked just as it was supposed to. Once the funds are are wired to the second account, I receive a text message. This insures that once the funds are wired into my account, a reverse wire cannot be initiated because the funds are no longer in account 1. Better safe then sorry.

• Upvote 2

I'm getting back into my "banking" profession as of Monday morning. I'll be working at CHASE bank (just so you have the name and not a "top 4" secret, can't know the real name, bank). I will get bonuses for each new account I refer to open. Monthly AND quarter. Makes ya kinda wonder about the sincerity of the Las Vegas personal banker doesn't it? <_<:(