Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kapperoni Chat - Post By Kaperoni Dinar Alert Forum 01/26/2012

Papster

Kapperoni Chat - Post By Kaperoni Dinar Alert Forum

01/26/2012

Kaperoni quick chat 1/25/2012 12 noon CST

Kaperoni: Just a quick chat.

Kaperoni: I have been out with the flu the past few days, but I have been still reading articles and documents. I wanted to give you an update based on articles I have read. I am not providing links, but they are all in the forums if you question it.

Kaperoni: Parliament stated this past week that they would not take up economic laws until after the Budget is passed.

Kaperoni: We know from previous articles that one of the economic laws is an “accounting law” that needs to pass before Shabibi can RV the currency.

Kaperoni: There was an article about 3 –4 weeks ago that said they expect to pass the budget by mid February.

Kaperoni: So we can make a fairly educated assumption that the RV will not occur till after this timeframe.

Kaperoni: My view is watch for the budget, then watch for parliament to take up the economic laws. We then may be very close. Keep in mind, the political issues remain an issue and may delay or impact this.

Kaperoni: I’ll be back soon when I feel better.

Kaperoni: Take care, Kap

• Upvote 13

So now we wait till mid Feb.! dry.gif I hope it's just smoke.. although that is only a few weeks away. Come on boyz.... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Papster.... and thanks Kaps for braving the ugly flue monster and overcoming the challenge to bring us this news... your a warrior in my book bud! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

thanks for the post...i think this is a totally realistic outlook on the timeframe for things to get done.....its is a PROCESS..and all Governments work slowly (for the most part)...especially fledgling ones like Iraq

Edited by tim5400

First of all, Thank You to all for digging these things up and sharing with the rest of us. My. question is, what about last week? The CBI just bumped the dinar, RV'ed if you will, without any approval, news economic laws, their president in town, our VP in country, etc... So, doesn't that indicate that the CBI can do whatever, whenever? It looks as though the CBI is just timing the market. And maybe you are right. Maybe these laws need to be in place to protect a larger RV.

• Upvote 2

thanks for the post...i think this is a totally realistic outlook on the timeframe for things to get done.....its is a PROCESS..and all Governments work slowly (for the most part)...especially fledgling ones like Iraq

Wish I could be so optimistic....but it looks to me like the Iraqi gov is not working at all. Rather, they are still drawing lines in the sand (very appropriate for the region) and daring the other guy to cross it. One group agrees on something, then a month later they change their mind or just plain don't do what they said would be done.

The Kurds now are rejecting the latest HCL....surprised, aren't we :o

Do we have a fully seated GOI yet....NO, are you surprised :confused:

Maliki is behaving more like a dictator every day....surprised :wacko:

None of the three tribes (and they behave like tribes from the year 1000, not 2012) trust each other, still.....surprised :bulb:

Anybody who really believes this thing will RV by end of February, come see me...bring cash and we'll make a little side wager. :wave:

We've got at least a year or two before anything great happens JMO :twocents:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Laws in place, to be sure, they need them. Kuwait seems to be making nice...their Embassy underway again, no new word on the settlement and the port that I've seen. It seemed heated last week compared to this week and to me suggests they took the conversation to a less public location. Surely we'd have heard about the lawsuit action by now if it hasn't been "withdrawn".

I really am hoping more is going on that they're allowing to go public. Staying hopeful.

we have seen articles that have said...........within the next few days.......next week......next month..........and two months..............so what is it.............it is apparent there are some misleading articles..........no doubt..............but that time frame seems to be logical..........imo with all the stall tactics they are using there is something big holding this up.........imo the cbi and goi could be ready to go in a moments notice.........but that is just my opinion...........GO DINAR

• Upvote 2