Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just saw 10 mins ago on fox news.ther was a interview with macaine.he was saying it was so wrong to pull out of iraq this early..now iraq will neaver get ther goverment toghter.and that the leaders of iraq r calling the usa week and we have no $$..thats y the troops pulled out because the US has no more $$,macaine said iraq will neaver get it toghter and iraq is allready falling apart....go to fox news they will play it again ..what I got from him is iraq is going right back to the way they was..and I beleave what he was saying ..no rv for many yrs down the road ..just what I think .in 3 yrs from now come back &look at this post..i hope im wrong .ive been in this a very long time ..but its not getting any better over in iraq .a lot worse....

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows? They are for sure going through growing pains, but what new "democracy" has not? IMO they have as good of a shot of making it as anybody else. Keep in mind, their "Democracy" is totally different than ours, or anyone else's for that matter. Cultures are different. When countries that are historically under dictatorship become more self governing, chaos always ensues. We will see this forever. Heck, the USA was a mess with in-fighting following the Revolutionary war. That is exactly what brought on the Civil War almost 100 years later. Things evolve. I can only keep the faith. Frankly, I care less about any RV than I do about seeing folks have freedom from tyranny. If I make a few bucks, great. If not and I lose my investment, no problem. I've lost investment $ before and I only invested what I could afford to lose to begin with. jmo.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Just saw 10 mins ago on fox news.ther was a interview with macaine.he was saying it was so wrong to pull out of iraq this early..now iraq will neaver get ther goverment toghter.and that the leaders of iraq r calling the usa week and we have no $..thats y the troops pulled out because the US has no more $,macaine said iraq will neaver get it toghter and iraq is allready falling apart....go to fox news they will play it again ..what I got from him is iraq is going right back to the way they was..and I beleave what he was saying ..no rv for many yrs down the road ..just what I think .in 3 yrs from now come back &look at this post..i hope im wrong .ive been in this a very long time ..but its not getting any better over in iraq .a lot worse....

yo mac daddy caine its called ELECTION YEAR fffffffffffffing i hate these sites

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Just saw 10 mins ago on fox news.ther was a interview with macaine.he was saying it was so wrong to pull out of iraq this early..now iraq will neaver get ther goverment toghter.and that the leaders of iraq r calling the usa week and we have no $$..thats y the troops pulled out because the US has no more $$,macaine said iraq will neaver get it toghter and iraq is allready falling apart....go to fox news they will play it again ..what I got from him is iraq is going right back to the way they was..and I beleave what he was saying ..no rv for many yrs down the road ..just what I think .in 3 yrs from now come back &look at this post..i hope im wrong .ive been in this a very long time ..but its not getting any better over in iraq .a lot worse....

Is this John McCain, the Senator.................he's an idiot anyways . Just gettin' face time......... he don't know squat !!

Edited by littlefeet
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

There are those who look at this speculation like a glass half empty, and there are those who look at the glass half full, I choose to believe that there is water in the glass. Fox news is main steam media - GARBAGE like rag magazines. You have to look beyond the main stream, because if this was main stream I wouldn't have taken the risk. There is plenty of good research that supports a positive outcome. Real documentation, not mainstream news. So dont let that kind of "news" influence your confidence, especially now during times of elections. The deadline for the troops to leave Iraq was agreed upon long ago. They have the support of the UN.

• Upvote 5

I would think he would have to know at least a little bit more about what is going on in Iraqi then any of us.

John McCain is without a doubt the dumbest government official in a pool of other morons. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I would think he would have to know at least a little bit more about what is going on in Iraqi then any of us.

He certainly ( apparently) knows a lot about Vietnam....

The above clip was 2008..

Now this is Jan.12,2012 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvRXm5os2UY&feature=related

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mjVwxrsQdw&feature=related

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Who in the heck is Macaine????Wait is he talking about John McCain????if you are talking about John McCain, he has been talking about that ever sense the US pulled out of Iraq...

John McCain is without a doubt the dumbest government official in a pool of other morons. Take what he says with a grain of salt.

I have to totally disagree with you on him being the dumbest..... :P:P

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 5

I would have to disagree. McCain is most definately a close second but that dipsh!t in the Oval Office has him beat hands down for the most ignorant sob on the planet...jmo :blink:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

For some one who's been in this a very long time....you only have 3 posts? a mis-spelled word here and there is one thing, but come on? you come off like 6 year old....perception is everything, if you sound like an idiot then people think you are one? B)

The basics of what you say may be true....but please don't base your beliefs on what any politician says. Do a little research on your own and come to a conclusion based on what you find. Put a little effort into your statements instead of just repeating what some politician is spouting during campaign time for his party. :D

• Upvote 2

Just saw 10 mins ago on fox news.ther was a interview with macaine.he was saying it was so wrong to pull out of iraq this early..now iraq will neaver get ther goverment toghter.and that the leaders of iraq r calling the usa week and we have no $..thats y the troops pulled out because the US has no more $,macaine said iraq will neaver get it toghter and iraq is allready falling apart....go to fox news they will play it again ..what I got from him is iraq is going right back to the way they was..and I beleave what he was saying ..no rv for many yrs down the road ..just what I think .in 3 yrs from now come back &look at this post..i hope im wrong .ive been in this a very long time ..but its not getting any better over in iraq .a lot worse....

I just got to know. Is English your first language? You are using the wrong tenses, and the wrong words. Week... do you mean weak? The misspellings, we all do it but come on! Did you text this post? You use symbols for words. You are lazy in doing so or you are texting this post. Your capitalization skills are nonexistant. That word might be misspelled. Can you tell? lol

Edited by Cosmicndn
  • Upvote 1

Who in the heck is Macaine????Wait is he talking about John McCain????if you are talking about John McCain, he has been talking about that ever sense the US pulled out of Iraq...

I have to totally disagree with you on him being the dumbest..... :P:P

McCain is definitely not one of the dumbest. That honor goes to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. I too saw the Fox interview and he did state that Iraq was a total mess. He obviously was slamming Obama on his decision to withdraw all of our troops.

• Upvote 2

Dinarlarry is a newbie, all newbies bring in post that may be something we already know or heard of. But to cut them down about their spelling is not fair. Newbie brought us a story. Did we focus on the story... or did most of us focused on the spelling. I for one understood the point that was coming across regarding this post. I for one will by pass the mistakes and absorb the message. I for one struggle with spelling, sometimes my brain is working faster than my fingers on the key board.

The point is we are all trying to deliver to the site and it may be with words of wisdom, articulate words, simple forms of words and yes misspelled words.

The DV family is here to keep each other informed, educated and positive. Please don't be to harsh with the Newbies.

As far as McCain, his words are sometimes misguided words. I hesitate to put to much faith in him, along with a lot of the other politicians.

Sorry if I've misspelled words or use in the wrong tense.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Is this John McCain, the Senator.................he's an idiot anyways . Just gettin' face time......... he don't know squat !!

McCain used to know squat, but now he has forgotten all the squat he used to know. Did I say all!

He is a disgruntled old man that needs to retire.

One other thing: Always put your best foot forward. A first impression is a lasting one, especially for Newbie's.

And to those experienced DV members that have a self righteous attitude, get over yourself. There is nothing wrong with presenting yourself in the best possible manner, and if you misspell something, maybe you will learn to do it better and pass your good example on to your children or someone else. It may save, or get your a job one day. If you can't spell the basics, you don't read, and if you don't read, you don't know too much, nor are you curious.

Just do it until you get it right. Is there something wrong with that?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just look at how u people act ..u people get so pissed when some one says something bad about the dinar..dont u think the goverment of the usa knows alot more than we do..come on people get ur heads out ur ass..iraq is falling a part...so u can make fun of my spelling and what ever ...lol..because the truth is it will be a long time for this to rv..im not saying yrs ..but luke 6to 18 months away..thats just the way it is..so bash away all u people want ..u should be bashing all the liers on thez sites ....and the reason I cant spell to good or see or hear to good is because I was shot in the head .when I was in irag looking out for u and ur love ones...

• Upvote 2

Dinarlarry,

Are you old enough to be on this site? I cannot believe you are more than 5 and scheduled to start school next week. What are you saying.....

Lol - he did say, "just what I think ."

A five year old smart enough to place his opinon in the 'opinion' section. I think he's got an edge on other pre-schoolers.

GH

Just look at how u people act ..u people get so pissed when some one says something bad about the dinar..dont u think the goverment of the usa knows alot more than we do..come on people get ur heads out ur ass..iraq is falling a part...so u can make fun of my spelling and what ever ...lol..because the truth is it will be a long time for this to rv..im not saying yrs ..but luke 6to 18 months away..thats just the way it is..so bash away all u people want ..u should be bashing all the liers on thez sites ....and the reason I cant spell to good or see or hear to good is because I was shot in the head .when I was in irag looking out for u and ur love ones...

Thanks for posting your opinion & taking a chance at getting slammed by less than patient or polite individuals... And thanks for your service...

KK

• Upvote 1

Larry, I am sorry to hear about your injury. Although I don't agree with the way you were treated in this thread, IMO, McCain is throwing anything and everything out there because it's an election year, as some have said. Politicians are not a good place to search for answers on this investment or Iraq; they're all swayed by their political beliefs. I hope that you will continue to participate on DV.

Thank you for your service and have a great weekend,

Kimberlye B)