Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurds reveal GOI will withdraw current HCL draft law

Carrello

\

Kurds reveal GOI will withdraw current HCL draft law; Adopt 2007 draft for future discussion

25/01/2012

Kurds reveal governmental request to withdraw the draft law of oil from the House of Representatives Baghdad, January 25 (Rn) – The Kurdistan Alliance in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Wednesday, for possession of information that the federal government addressed the House of Representatives official letter to withdraw the draft law of oil and gas referred to in the earlier, explaining that the government will adopt a draft law oil and gas for the year 2007 as the basis for discussion.And the recently strained relationship between Baghdad and Erbil, after he refused the draft Kurdistan Region Oil and Gas Law approved by the Iraqi government.He says the region that the draft law, however, focus the powers of the Federal Government in the management of oil wealth at the expense of the provincial territory, as he passed by the Council of Ministers, without due process of law.

A spokesman for the bloc Atrushi Farhad, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), “I have information that the government had sent a formal letter to the House of Representatives since the two-week period includes the withdrawal of the draft law of oil and gas allocated by it recently.”He said, “According to my information, the Cabinet sent its request to the House of Representatives wants to adopt the draft in 2007 to talk,” adding that “the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary topic not discussed in its meeting held yesterday.”Atrushi and that “the Kurds support the adoption of the draft in 2007 as a basis for discussion and final require adjustments to conform with the Iraqi constitution.”And completed three joint commissions formed between Baghdad and Erbil three reports to resolve outstanding issues and submitted to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to consider it and make his position which, having visited the Kurdish delegation in Baghdad 24 of the last month, and meetings with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi, The delegation stressed the positive discussions held.

The three committees took it upon themselves to find solutions to file the disputed areas between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, and the budget of the Kurdistan region guard “Peshmerga,” and the law of oil and gas.The roots of the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil to oil contracts had been entered into the region with international oil companies without the consent of the Federal Oil Ministry contracts that were considered “invalid” and contrary to the Constitution.Under the terms of a Erbil agreements, provided that he agrees on the law of oil and gas, but the region accuse the National Alliance circumvent the conventions and pass the bill without taking the position of the Kurds.

My link

Saw this earlier today.

I'm starting to believe that the entire media campaign for the HCLand the 2012 budget are in a holding pattern.

Make up some new, use some old, ....rehash over and over. This looks like a revamped article from a couple of months ago.

You can only recook something so many times before it's spoiled.

I really believe there is something other than money and lining peoples' pockets about getting this and the 2012 budget complete.

But as to what the sticking point is/are... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Saw this earlier today.

I'm starting to believe that the entire media campaign for the HCLand the 2012 budget are in a holding pattern.

Make up some new, use some old, ....rehash over and over. This looks like a revamped article from a couple of months ago.

You can only recook something so many times before it's spoiled.

I really believe there is something other than money and lining peoples' pockets about getting this and the 2012 budget complete.

But as to what the sticking point is/are... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Okay if we think out of the box what would be the sticking points?

I don't understand this one bit. Haven't we read a bunch of articles in the past week that said there was an agreement in place???

These people are pissing me off so bad. :angry:

Two Buck Chuck and a Flex Straw.....that is the only thing that puts a smile on my face and keeps me going...............well, that and going back and forth with yota and Papster about whether or not Iraq bought currency printing machines from DLR................. B)

• Upvote 1

Just a thought in reading this article. BTW...... very good find.

Wasn't Hashimi, and assuming perhaps a couple of others from the Iraqi List, (sorry for the mis-spelling) hiding out in Kurdistan; to escape being arrested for terrorists acts on Iraqi officials and Maliki?

Didn't the Kurds refuse to hand Hashimi over? Hasn't the process in the Parliament has been moving forward without the Iraqi List; and suddenly the Iraqi List wants to come back?

Allawi and the Iraqi List have done all they could to stop the progress; including letters to Kuwait and Jordan pleading they use all means to stop the UN from releasing all Chap 7 sanctions. The Kurds are always doing something to stop the process also; always screaming Erbil. The Kurds have certain factions in Kurdistan that are known terrorists, always attacking Turkish troops.

One could assume, without solid proof of course yet based on a line of facts, that the Kurds and the Iraqi List are in bed together on taking down Iraqi's soveriegn government; however flawed it may already be.

Don't take me wrong with the next statement, because Maliki and his party are no saints. For the benefit and prosperity of Iraq and its people; Maliki's party and other block parties in Parliament, though, need to find a procedural, legal move to push forward with or without the support of the low-life groups from the Iraqi List and the Kurds.

2012 budget ready for a quick vote & done. Now it must be re-hashed.

HCL ready for a quick vote & done. Now it is being withdrawn (again).

Chapter 7 release news has become scarce.

Part of me thinks there is fire at the end of this SMOKE. We have been told for some time that prior to RV, there would be alot of mis-information. If so, our pot of gold may be in sight.

I have a couple of ideas that I've been chewing on for awhile. There's lots of them out there--some to really think about, and others laughable.

Your idea of returning Saddam's bronze statue butt cheek- while preposterous, and you probably meant in jest, might not be an actual bad idea. Iraqi's are a proud people-- and if Kuwait was so hung up about returning their *long* lost deceased as part of release for Chpt 7 [before they agreed to not hold it up any longer] has me thinking this...or something similarly petty could be an issue.

1) Could we be waiting for a shift in power or for the power struggle to right itself? (credit for this idea goes [loosely] to Randalln)

I am by no means a fan of the DV class clown [but a big fan of the actual CNN clown!], he does very sporadically throw some interesting tidbits out there; and while this idea isn't directly one if his, I extrapolated it from one of his Guru-prophetic Red Bull and Vodka rants where he said Sadr would be thrown out of power.

I highly doubt they'll split Iraq into 3 States. However, I do see the need for the political scene to .... be calmer.... before anything happens. The only problem I have with this is I really don't think any of the 3 power players [Maliki/Allawi/Sadr] are the right people for the job...but what's to say that any successor would be any better?

2) Not a "reboot" of the Global Financial System, but a restructuring of sorts....

For a very long time now people have wanted/ and are touting that the world will be reset to the Gold Standard... or asset backed currencies.... or a mix of both. The Euro will not go down in a fiery blaze... but it might be on the start of being slowly put to bed/phased out.

It's interesting to note that Iran and China has started paying for oil in Gold recently. Iran I understand because of the sanctions put on it's currency... but having China do it makes me ponder if they broke the ice for the new system.

One thing of special interest to me [i've recently began reading /listening to both Bix Weir and Gerald Celente---if you can get past the constant droning of buying metals they do throw some good tidbits out] is that if one is to look at the new [yet unreleased] USD $100 Bill [let's put aside the possible hidden meanings of the symbols on it and the symbolism] I'm wondering if anyone ever noticed the similar security features between out IQD notes and this new 100$ bill?

While not in the same exact locations or pictures, it's the same 5 security features. IQD came out in 2003. And they are worried about counterfeiting. Now with the yet unreleased $100USD bill with the same security features 9 years and counting later... what was good in 2003 must be good now.

The new USD $100 was supposed to be out Feb , 2011. Supposedly there was an issue at the printing presses with the plates. It is now a year later and still no release. It's kind of difficult for me to accept the excuse of a plate/printing problem now being so much time has lapsed.

Here's a link to see the new $100 bill.

http://www.newmoney.gov/newmoney/default.aspx

And for those interested here's a link to Bix Weir's ideas on the meanings of the symbolism on the new $100 bill

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/261.cfm

split the oil profits by the population of the kurdish regionand the Iraq region...in a % split...DONE DEAL :blink:

That would mean using common sense...have you ever heard or seen Iraq act using the common sense approach? :wacko:

I haven't...don't see it happening now, do you? :shakehead:

The Kurds don't want to be dictated to by Bagdad...period. Doesn't have to make sense or be fair....they want what they want and believe they are in a position to get it. Whether it's true or not remains to be seen. B)

• Upvote 1