Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Needs Our Help ! It's Important !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The 3rd Important Meeting That Okie Can't Remember !

1-25-2012 Guru Okie_OiL_Man HERE WE SIT SCRATCHING OUR HEADS BECAUSE OF NO R/V YET. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE OCCURRED DURING THE NIGHT WITH ACTIVATION TODAY.--WELL--ANYWAY THEY ARE 3 IMPORTANT MEETINGS BEING HELD TODAY THAT MAY OR (SHOULD) HAVE AN INDICATION OF WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY. THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM IS BEING HELD PRESENTLY IN DAVOS, SWITZERLAND...WE CAN ONLY HOPE THE IQD WILL BE ON THEIR AGENDA FOR DISCUSSION. TODAY THERE ARE A MEETING OF THE IMF ALSO AND A 3RD MEETING THAT I CAN'T RECALL BUT ALL 3 HAS OR COULD HAVE IMPLICATIONS AS TO THE RELEASE DATE OF THE IQD.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Hilarious responses! :lol::lol: He probably has air sickness by now from being stuck on his 747, and the smell from his Bulldog crapping on the carpet has to be nauseating by now, poor guy! :eek: They need to land and let Johnny and FW Billybob clean the carpets and add fresh propane before the oven runs out, it's been stuck on 440 now for what, 3 months? :P

• Upvote 6

Now I'm as big of an OKIE basher as anyone, but as an AA member, and a son of an 89 year old mom with alz, and having 61 3/4 years behind me, I am afraid I have to stand up for Okie and Perry and myself.

I had a near photographic memory when I was a kid. We performed a neighborhood play when I was 8. My brother wrote the script (about 10 - 12 pages), I read it twice, and not only did I remember my leading role part, I remembered everyone else's too. This is not meant to toot my horn, merely to show how good my memory was.

You know what they say? The memory is the second thing to go! :lol:

Nowdays I can't remember where I put my keys 45 seconds ago, forget not only names of people I just met, but also name of people I've known for years.

So you young whippersnappers make fun of all of us who suffer from "senior moment" I just say.........Now what was I talking about?

• Upvote 12

Now I'm as big of an OKIE basher as anyone, but as an AA member, and a son of an 89 year old mom with alz, and having 61 3/4 years behind me, I am afraid I have to stand up for Okie and Perry and myself.

I had a near photographic memory when I was a kid. We performed a neighborhood play when I was 8. My brother wrote the script (about 10 - 12 pages), I read it twice, and not only did I remember my leading role part, I remembered everyone else's too. This is not meant to toot my horn, merely to show how good my memory was.

Nowdays I can't remember where I put my keys 45 seconds ago, forget not only names of people I just met, but also name of people I've known for years.

So you young whippersnappers make fun of all of us who suffer from "senior moment" I just say.........Now what was I talking about?

Okie is being lied to and he is to lost to even figure it out poor old guy. :(

• Upvote 1

1-25-2012 Guru Okie_OiL_Man HERE WE SIT SCRATCHING OUR HEADS BECAUSE OF NO R/V YET. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE OCCURRED DURING THE NIGHT WITH ACTIVATION TODAY.--WELL--ANYWAY THEY ARE 3 IMPORTANT MEETINGS BEING HELD TODAY THAT MAY OR (SHOULD) HAVE AN INDICATION OF WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY. THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM IS BEING HELD PRESENTLY IN DAVOS, SWITZERLAND...WE CAN ONLY HOPE THE IQD WILL BE ON THEIR AGENDA FOR DISCUSSION. TODAY THERE ARE A MEETING OF THE IMF ALSO AND A 3RD MEETING THAT I CAN'T RECALL BUT ALL 3 HAS OR COULD HAVE IMPLICATIONS AS TO THE RELEASE DATE OF THE IQD.

Here me and my family still sit scratching our heads too! Because the Tooth Fairy was supposed to have come last night too. We were suppose to have money under a pillow so we could have went to Toys Are Us today! :( Well anyway maybe tonight the Fairy will come. RV TOMORROW !!!! Nuff Said! :D

• Upvote 1

So, I am a very new member of the group, and this is my first post. Since the first part of Janaury, I have sat very quietly as I observed, read, and evaluated all of the postings from what appear to be a truly good group of members. I am so totally out of my element its not even funny. Having said that, I am in the banking industry, and work for a very well known large bank. I have a deep background in analyzing information, and restructuring defaulted mortgages according to our Investors SPA (Servicing Pool Agreements). I represent the underdogs, those on the verge of losing their homes, some hours away from a Foreclosure Sale. I negotiate, or mitigate Investors losses while analyzing borrowers current financial data.

I say that to say this, I have a mere pettance invested in this, enough that when the dinar revalues I am able to bring my own mortgage current, as my family has also been hit hard by the economy, and my self employed husband, who is a humble house painter, hasnt had any work since last year, when I was forced to leave college in the middle of a semester to go back to the only thing I knew how to do (underwrite mortgages) Do I wake up every morning a little jacked up that this thing hasnt happened, well yes I do, do I kick my husband when he is already down, and say hurtful things to him because he cant find any type of job worthy of the only trade he has ever known? NO, because my anger would be displaced, and I couldnt take back my comments. What I am trying to say here, is life is a gamble. I am a fifty one year old wife, mother, grandmother, college student and mortgage underwriter who wants the same exact thing I believe all of you guys want. The quicker the better, lets just all remember that regardless of the information, and how accurate or over embelleshed it may be until the rate posts you have two choices. You can chose not to check in and read what is being posted only to say something in reply that you can look back on years from now and think about what a jerk you appeared to be while you invoked your 5th ammendment rights to free speech, OR you can simply remind yourself that we are all human, and in the heat of the moment may say things normally we wouldnt. Sometimes I'm sorry just isnt an option especially when it's left for all the site to see what a butt head you appeared to be in print. WOOSAH my new friends.

Edited by msmortgagewiz
  • Upvote 8

Welcome to DV, msmortgagewiz! I assume your comment is directed at me? Or hopefully you haven't quite figured out how the quote button works. That's fine.

Now in defense of my post - I refuse to comment further on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me.

• Upvote 2

So, I am a very new member of the group, and this is my first post. Since the first part of Janaury, I have sat very quietly as I observed, read, and evaluated all of the postings from what appear to be a truly good group of members. I am so totally out of my element its not even funny. Having said that, I am in the banking industry, and work for a very well known large bank. I have a deep background in analyzing information, and restructuring defaulted mortgages according to our Investors SPA (Servicing Pool Agreements). I represent the underdogs, those on the verge of losing their homes, some hours away from a Foreclosure Sale. I negotiate, or mitigate Investors losses while analyzing borrowers current financial data.

I say that to say this, I have a mere pettance invested in this, enough that when the dinar revalues I am able to bring my own mortgage current, as my family has also been hit hard by the economy, and my self employed husband, who is a humble house painter, hasnt had any work since last year, when I was forced to leave college in the middle of a semester to go back to the only thing I knew how to do (underwrite mortgages) Do I wake up every morning a little jacked up that this thing hasnt happened, well yes I do, do I kick my husband when he is already down, and say hurtful things to him because he cant find any type of job worthy of the only trade he has ever known? NO, because my anger would be displaced, and I couldnt take back my comments. What I am trying to say here, is life is a gamble. I am a fifty one year old wife, mother, grandmother, college student and mortgage underwriter who wants the same exact thing I believe all of you guys want. The quicker the better, lets just all remember that regardless of the information, and how accurate or over embelleshed it may be until the rate posts you have two choices. You can chose not to check in and read what is being posted only to say something in reply that you can look back on years from now and think about what a jerk you appeared to be while you invoked your 5th ammendment rights to free speech, OR you can simply remind yourself that we are all human, and in the heat of the moment may say things normally we wouldnt. Sometimes I'm sorry just isnt an option especially when it's left for all the site to see what a butt head you appeared to be in print. WOOSAH my new friends.

That was a very heartfelt first post. It is good that you have sat back and watched what goes down here and on other sites. Most of the folks here are not vicious people who want to "search and destroy" We, like you invested a small sum of cash on the chance we could somehow become wealthy. What happens over time is following "Gurus" with their constant "tome" of "it is now", "it's today", "it's hour to hour", I even saw one the other day "it's inch by inch". That is what people on this site are frustrated about. Most of us have been involved in this investment for many years. When you watch and read the same old predictions that never even come close to happening, then you become somewhat jaded. They all claim to have "inside contacts" You are a banker of some status. What do you know? All of these guys claim to have super secret intell. I for once would like to see any confirmation of sources. It is mostly just dust in the wind. :(:(

• Upvote 1

ya ever herd of the new toilet .. the Okie quick flush ! ... and implications as to the RELEASE DATE!.. IMF = I . INTENTIONAL -M- MONUMENTAL -F- FALSITY

Welcome to DV, msmortgagewiz! I assume your comment is directed at me? Or hopefully you haven't quite figured out how the quote button works. That's fine.

Now in defense of my post - I refuse to comment further on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me.

Thank You for the Welcome, and you were accurate when you stated I haven't quite figured out how the quote button works......my husband said, and I am sure you guys will get a kick out this and know exactly what it means "TL/DR"...My husband has lots of experience writing and posting, and I could have asked but didn't. My "blogging" experience was/has been limited to the confines of "Blackboard" in a locked down browser environment. So, no it wasn't directed at you, and it wasn't directed at really anyone, specifically. I will figure it out though, and just to help contribute to the cause, should I hear a big buzz or the people flooding into the "bank", I will make it a point to get it posted asap. For those that didn't know what TL/DR meant, husband

said most of you would have said it was To Long/Didn't Read......Happy Friday.

• Upvote 1

Thank You for the Welcome, and you were accurate when you stated I haven't quite figured out how the quote button works......my husband said, and I am sure you guys will get a kick out this and know exactly what it means "TL/DR".......Happy Friday.

A happy Friday to you too. I figured that was the case.

btw - just a suggestion - check out your amendments, I think you may have confused the 1st and the 5th. Hence my last statement in my original post :D

• Upvote 1