Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A. J. Anderson posted in OOM forum Wed morning 01/25/2012

Papster

Listen to yourself man...you just said that someone on OOM site has credibility and that you frequent that site often.....do me a favor, tell those idiots over there I have some land I need to sell them and that my teller down at the local bank said get ready to cash in. Also, I think I would just soon you go to those nut jobs for your information.....YOU and those knucklehaeds give this investment a bad rap....

With that said, would you be interested in buying my dinar at say .70 per dinar-that way you and all your OOM buddies can make a nice profit....tell stupid, I mean Okie I said hello.

:P:P:P:P:P

SteveI is that you???

• Upvote 1

I'm continually amazed at the level of judgment and condescension by some of the members on this site. I want to hear people opinions, I care about the facts and getting to them. Like most people that are not taking every post as a personal insult. If that is you, you have a problem within yourself that money will not solve.

You are identifying your own sense of worth and making your value subject to another person, as if they have any influence over you, or want to. They only have an effect when you chose to let them, it is YOUR personal decision and consequence for letting a post you don't agree with or believe become the trigger to vent with personal attacks at every singe Okie post.

It's becoming a complete annoyance and distraction, and is souring the milk for the rest of us. It's not a matter of whether I believe a specific person or post, I look at all of it and I want to hear the lies as well as the truth for myself.

Why should I trust or listen to someone that can only snipe, and seems to care only about their own opinion and not others. I like Okie, I think he has many good characteristics. He may be 100% wrong, but I doubt it. But I have no reason to dislike him for trying.

If he is pumping, GOOD. Thank God for pumpers. Without people like him many people would not be involved with the Dinar. And if you think somebody who comes into a windfall from the Dinar is going to fault Okie in the end, you are on the wrong end of the logic stick. The reason you buy Dinar is not relevant in the end, only that you do.

And people who think they are helping the rest of us by shaking their fist and treating Okie, or any other poster as if they belong in prison or should be beat to a pulp have a serious anger management and maturity issues to deal with. Get professional or family help, or at least say something of substance so that you are not just another disgruntled Dinar holder.

It's extremely easy to complain and attack. 10 times easier than trying to help, which I believe personally Okie is doing. In his mind he is doing a service. If you can't see that at least he believes that, then you've probably never served anyone but yourself and so you don't recognize those qualities in others.

The more you complain, the more I like Okie. I'd have a beer with him vs. sitting with someone that sits in judgment without actually knowing anything. All you are hearing is what he says, but that is not all he is. Right or wrong, that is the essence of our Constitution and way of life here, the speech is protected because people are not only allowed, but encouraged to speak their mind.

It's there to protect the controversial speech, not so much the speech that most people agree with. Otherwise, you end up with mob rule. I am glad to see that the nagging haters are not getting too much traction here, and most people don't care for it based on the ratings and comments.

I know it won't ever stop, but I'm pretty sure those who call Okie all those hateful and vindictive names will not lift a finger to make a public statement if he turns out to be right. They'll chalk it up to luck or something. That's always how it is. All the good work of a man, however sincere and helpful, yet imperfect it may be, can be destroyed by a few words of a lazy hateful person, and it's contagious. People constantly pig pile on Okie, and I think that is unfair simply because he is not even aware of it, or here to defend himself and you don't have to read or like what he writes. It's all self-imposed, so please take personal responsibility for your own decisions and reactions.

There are millions of people out there saying things every day you don't agree with. Ask yourself why you are so fixated on just a few people such as Okie. For one, it's because he put himself out there and become vulnerable to shots from naysayers. He's a sitting duck for snipers. But it's not a fair fight. And if you are not in the game providing information, or trying, accurate or not, you might want to consider that you're not in a position to judge anything for anyone but yourself and those you have responsibility over.

Every time I see an Okie post I want to read it right away, not because I hang on every word, but because it's entertaining and causes me to focus and think about whether it holds any water. I do think he appears to be quite sincere... I don't know yet, but it's no big deal either way. This is not about Okie, so quit looking for someone to take the heat for your own lack of confidence and comfort. It's not Okie's fault for anything you did or will do, get over it.

That anger should be focused where it belongs, on the elected leaders of our country that are lying to us and keeping us down. Okie is on our side, like it or not, you have to live with it. He is not a poison pill, and if you keep acting like folks that disagree with you or make you angry don't deserve to live, you need help. That's my very personal opinion and you can hate me or not. Treat me like Okie if you want, because like him, I'll keep talking anyway.

Many more mature people can see something in Okie their intuition considers as at least sincere. Not that one should believe what he says and act on it, but listening and consideration never hurt anyone. Not listening and hating does.

Just to be clear, having arguments and speaking out is good and healthy, until it turns into a hate fest. With Okie and others like him, it's one-sided so there can never be a conclusion anyway... it's a total waste of time to sit and rank Okie because it's like talking to the newscaster on the TV. He can't hear you and he doesn't care anyway. It's a terminal and self-serving thing to vent and attack. Fruitless, except to annoy the rest of us.

Hopefully, very soon Okie will become a faint memory and magically all the anger against him will be seen for what it truly is. I understand that nobody likes being lied to. I hate it too. But it helps to consider the source and simply ignore it if it's eating at you. Chill, you're only hurting yourself, not Okie.

... I told the Doctor... it hurts when I do this... the Doctor said, well, stop doing that. Oh. But I realize also that many people want, and feel they need to get angry at something, blame something. So, I guess in that respect Okie serves some useful function, as a human pincushion to relieve the stress of some of us. :) But he does have a right to speak and also to be and idiot or to be wrong. I just think it's premature to make a final judgment on that yet and to condemn him just because you have made up your mind or assume all he says is a lie.

I doubt that, there is most probably some truth to a lot that he says, but we throw it all out with the bathwater... I understand that he is not very credible, but I give him a lot of credit for trying, and I hate complainers that have no skin in the game, who just ridicule as if they are perfect.

JMHO.

Your diatribe is as offensive as it is "out to lunch". Nothing you say makes any sense. And though it would appear that logical or rational thinking is not a priority to you, you will find that it is important to the majority of the DV members whom you appear to be slamming without cause. I don't know what you consider having "skin in the game" is, but based on your post, I'm betting you don't add up to squat compared with many. Spout your bs if you want, but I'm calling you on it. I think maybe you're Okie using another name so you can rebut your detractors.

• Upvote 1