Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keep Watching the Auctions and IGNORE the GURU's

Skybear

We've said it before and it was right THEN and continues to say it right NOW: Keep watching the Sunday through Thursday Currency Auctions.

So long as the "OFFICIAL CBI BANK SITE" continues to show almost 2-dozen banks DUMPING their toilet-paper dinars at this toilet-paper rate, there IS NO RV, and will be NO RV THAT DAY! You can SAVE both the agony of your hearing more of their "make-it-up-as-they-go" BULLS*IT and wasting more of your valuable time even READING okie or jonnywg or Frank or anything whatsoever from PTR! Adam has done a pretty good job of NOT vomiting-out pure GARBAGE. Pay attention to him and WATCH the OFFICIAL Iraqi Central Bank Website!

You'll avoid a LOT of unnecessary and disappointing headaches from the likes of okie and friends!

If BANKS dump their toilet paper dinars for toilet paper pay. . .WHAT makes anyone even BELIEVE that an RV of THOUSANDS of times it's present value would also happen on that SAME DAY??? Do you think these DOZENS of participating banks are totally CLUELESS?There is almost NO commonality between what happened in Kuwait and what IS happening in Iraq!

Clueless is the word YOU used so answer me this...Do you think Shabbs is clueless or maybe he does have a plan that only he knows.

Why does anyone want to own this " worthless toilet paper " then?

Answer me that because there's a lot of very intelligent people involved here.

Probably smarter than you and I put together.

Look at all the angles before you beat this drum you propose!

Quad B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I actually agree with what Skybear has to say. Think about it like this, the more dinar the CBI buys back, the higher the value of the RV will be. Also as long as they are buying back the amounts they are on a daily basis, they wont RV. When the totals go down, then you will see the value increase. Now how long it will take for this to happen, noone knows. The main point about is post is to not go believing all of the GURU's out there saying any minute, any hour, or any day. It could take a little while for this to come around. We are in the home streach, just dont know how long the home streach is.

• Upvote 1

Clueless is the word YOU used so answer me this...Do you think Shabbs is clueless or maybe he does have a plan that only he knows.

Why does anyone want to own this " worthless toilet paper " then?

Answer me that because there's a lot of very intelligent people involved here.

Probably smarter than you and I put together.

Look at all the angles before you beat this drum you propose!

Quad cool.gif

Quad,

I know there are a lot of smart people who follow this blog. Many also are smart enough to be in the VIP profile and LISTEN to Adam's plea to be SMART ENOUGH to know this thing MAY NOT work-out like all the GURU's have been yelping. All the hype and babble about the IMF or the UN or O "dictating" to the Iraqis when they will be "allowed" to Revalue their currency is as bad as the WORSE hype stating "IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED."

Note Adam's comments from today:

===========================================================

[Adam Montana] We did of course have a small revaluation of the Dinar last week

[Adam Montana] They continue to prove that they are in 1000% control of their currency

[Adam Montana] which to me says "If we want to RV, we can and we will."

He also noted,

[Adam Montana] 2. The dinar continues to be a speculative investment. I know the gurus out there bash me for saying this, but I consider it my duty to keep them honest. There IS a chance you won't get rich here! No guarantees are made on this investment, and if someone promises you it HAS to happen… they are lying or mistaken"

The comment stands: The "SELLING" banks which are UNLOADING their dinars BACK to the Central Bank of Iraq at the garbage rate of 1166 dinars to the US Dollar, OBVIOUSLY prefer to have the US Dollars instead of all those dinars despite what all the highly trained GURUs are swearing will happen ANY MINUTE on an HOUR-to-HOUR basis and will supposedly be worth a THOUSAND TIMES more! The GURU's can sell that to sportfisher or someone else who is smoking whatever he is. The rest of us will move with the caution that Adam has begged us to.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The comment stands: The "SELLING" banks which are UNLOADING their dinars BACK to the Central Bank of Iraq at the garbage rate of 1166 dinars to the US Dollar, OBVIOUSLY prefer to have the US Dollars instead of all those dinars despite what all the highly trained GURUs are swearing will happen ANY MINUTE on an HOUR-to-HOUR basis and will supposedly be worth a THOUSAND TIMES more! The GURU's can sell that to sportfisher or someone else who is smoking whatever he is. The rest of us will move with the caution that Adam has begged us to.

Am I totally incorrect here in saying that just like the currency traders that sold us our dinar for our US dollars, that the Iraqi local private AND state-run banks CANNOT make a profit on the dinar they hold other than instituting a fee, like the CBI does with it's auctions? I mean... if they did, banks would never trade and would just keep their dinar, as you say, if they knew it would RV. That would lead to an instant recognition that these banks stop selling dinar back because they MUST know that it's going to RV soon.

I don't buy it...

I don't think they can make money on it, it would be a "value neutral even" like Keep likes to say, right? And the increase in value is only going to be had by those who can officially hold dinar as an investment, which are the Iraqi citizens, and anyone outside Iraq (in keeping with the belief it will be internationally recognized and banks here will buy it back for US dollars).

Yeah...

I won't attempt to grace your infantile remarks.

OH yah, you're a real piece of work Skybear.

LETS GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT, THE AUCTIONS BY THE CBI ARE NOT BUYING DINARS, THEY ARE SELLING DINARS.

WOW..............what rock have you been under??? :blink: a big one huh?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Lord, I don't think I can go through this again :(

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 2

Skybear - you enjoy the controversy of all of this. You love to make people worry and do it under the guise of being concerned for others welfare of not getting their $$. That they have been mislead supposedly. Do you forget we are all adults ... we are all responsible for our decisions. Stop trying to bully people into your way of thinking and if you dont believe in this investment - MOVE ON .. go play poker or take up knitting or whatever floats your boat. you certainly dont belong here if you dont support the people who are here trying to hang on.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The CBI has been spending MULTIPLE BILLIONS of US Dollars buying back TRILLIONS of dinars! EVERY Islamic business day, Sunday through Thursday, the CBI has purchased back dinars. The "look-back" of the OFFICIAL SITE since January of LAST YEAR has shown more than 3 TRILLION DINARS have been bought back by the CBI using US Dollars.

#1. WHERE did they GET all this US Currency??? (Oh yes. . .I forgot. All those "MISSING" billions of M-1 Currency US Paper dollars that neither the US government, nor the Iraqi could account for!);

#2. IF the almighty IQD, so-called "STRONGEST" currency in the Middle East is to "shortly" become so valuable at ranges from 86 Cents to over 12-dollars. . . .WHY then are all these banks DUMPING IT??

Well damn "Bear" I am on your wave length in this idea. I have always thought it is unreasonable to believe, that there will be this grand RV that takes trillions of dinars and magically turn them into trillions of dollars. I have stated this many times. NO answers come back. If anyone can give me a rational answer to how this occurs I AM all ears. The answer has never been forthcoming. What I get is total ignorability. We all want the same thing. You took a little money bought yourselves some dinar. With expetations that some day it will be worth millions. When you put yourself in this scenairo, you have to know you are gambling, on a 1 or 2 thousand times return on your investment. Will it happen? Who knows. Just ignore the darkside's BS. If it happens be happy. If not just know those dinars you bought will never be worth less than what you paid. :D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Iraqi people deposit their dinar into banks....because the dinar is not accepted/traded outside of Iraq, the banks sell them back to cbi for us dollars so that they can conduct business/transactions on the world market......also, people keep saying that the dinar is worthless....while a single dinar is seemingly worthless, as of right now, the only real money that I've "lost" is the amount I over-paid to purchase my dinar in the first place....and with the recent increase in value, I've even made some of that back....here's hoping this investment pays off significantly better than just breaking even....

• Upvote 1

LETS GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT, THE AUCTIONS BY THE CBI ARE NOT BUYING DINARS, THEY ARE SELLING DINARS.

Better do a little more research my friend. It is always better to have the facts straight before you attempt to inform others. The CBI is conducting a foreign currency auction. The IQD is NOT a foreign currency in Iraq, the USD is. The CBI sells USD for IQD. There, now we have the facts straight.

• Upvote 1

Better do a little more research my friend. It is always better to have the facts straight before you attempt to inform others. The CBI is conducting a foreign currency auction. The IQD is NOT a foreign currency in Iraq, the USD is. The CBI sells USD for IQD. There, now we have the facts straight.

Some newbies would benefit by reading over previous posts so this doesn't happen. Common sense is almost extinct.

• Upvote 1

Quad,

I know there are a lot of smart people who follow this blog. Many also are smart enough to be in the VIP profile and LISTEN to Adam's plea to be SMART ENOUGH to know this thing MAY NOT work-out like all the GURU's have been yelping. All the hype and babble about the IMF or the UN or O "dictating" to the Iraqis when they will be "allowed" to Revalue their currency is as bad as the WORSE hype stating "IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED."

Note Adam's comments from today:

[Adam Montana] We did of course have a small revaluation of the Dinar last week

[Adam Montana] They continue to prove that they are in 1000% control of their currency

[Adam Montana] which to me says "If we want to RV, we can and we will."

He also noted,

[Adam Montana] 2. The dinar continues to be a speculative investment. I know the gurus out there bash me for saying this, but I consider it my duty to keep them honest. There IS a chance you won't get rich here! No guarantees are made on this investment, and if someone promises you it HAS to happen… they are lying or mistaken"

First:

I am NOT VIP. I take offense at your implication that I am NOT smart because I am NOT VIP.

Second:

The Iraqi citizens are UNLOADING their dinars at the banks for USD. The "SELLING" banks then sell the dinars back to the CBI to replace the USD that were sold to the citizens. OBVIOUSLY the Iraqi citizens prefer the USD over the IQD.

Third:

As for your GURU comments. You seem to be misinformed and believe that DV members believe the GURU garbage spewed daily. Informed DV members place no weight in anything printed by GURU'S. An RV could happen at any hour, day, month or year and so we wait.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can you please show link to "FACTS "

I am am not a banker and never truly understood the auctions.

Always heard and believed that the Central Bank was buying Old worn out notes.

Their life span in circulation is very low do to the low value, Kind of like our $1.00 usd bills get worn quickly.

Anyone know what the Cash column verses the Trans column means in the exchange rate history link.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Is Cash column the actual dinar being bought back?

These numbers are relatively low to the whole auction price.

GO SHABS!! Make the history books!!