Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 1/25/12

kcw

Adam,

If we are not paying captial gains tax then what are we going to be paying? Apparently there is info out there that you have on taxes that is different from the masses on this investment. I have been following this investment heavily for over a year now and most agree that we are paying captial gains tax. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

When it all seems not so much news going on, I feel Adam's chat had a sense of good a vib from his chat!! Almost like I can see it on the Horizon. IMO Thks Adam :twothumbs:

I just noticed the # on my Name 691 an total post 1969 on the above post is just off the wall :lol:

Edited by yota691

Thanks again Adam. It seems everyday more good news comes out . Everyday that passes brings us closer to the RV.

Don't feel this go much longer They said 3 stages and we in stage 2 . I will be surprised if this continues past February JMO

GO RV

Adam,

If we are not paying captial gains tax then what are we going to be paying? Apparently there is info out there that you have on taxes that is different from the masses on this investment. I have been following this investment heavily for over a year now and most agree that we are paying captial gains tax. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I wonder about that too. I think he means that we won't get away with 15% capital gains. We'll get hit with "income" taxes at the 35% rate.

Adam,

Thanks for being honest and forthright in your opinions regarding investing in IQD and the potential outcome of our investment. This investment is currency speculation at this time with no guarantees as to the outcome. My belief is that we will see a significant profit over time.

Let's all remain patient and live our lives as if we knew nothing of IQD. Everyone needs to go for a really long walk to clear their heads and become grounded again. The insanity on this site makes me crazy.

Ski

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] Most importantly, do NOT rely on some clown guru that insists you can simply pay capital gains, lock in a rate before you get to a bank, or anything else similarly silly. (--------- YES, I used the word "silly" and "clown" in the same sentence. I DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!! :lol: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post RV, I'm Buying Case Loads Of Balloons + Silly String And Then I Will Be Taking A Savvy "Business" Write Off ! :blink:

:D :D :D

Thx for the post kcw. And Thx for Another Wicked-Cool Chat Adam ! ;)

So Thug... how did you manage to get free advertising from Adam.... or was he just "clowning around"?laugh.gif

I think it is a safe bet by his statements he won't be asking no clown (sorry friend) for financial advice.rolleyes.gif

Well Adam.. thanks for the chat, but don't forget... some clowns don't clown around... and Thug... I'll order a case of balloons from your new business post RV for the party!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5

So Thug... how did you manage to get free advertising from Adam.... or was he just "clowning around"?laugh.gif

I think it is a safe bet by his statements he won't be asking no clown (sorry friend) for financial advice.rolleyes.gif

Well Adam.. thanks for the chat, but don't forget... some clowns don't clown around... and Thug... I'll order a case of balloons from your new business post RV for the party!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Your words are interesting. I doubt that I will ever know the true content of them though I do have an idea.

Go RV/RI!

Hey Adam--and everyone else!!! I haven't really posted here before as I am a really NEW member and an even NEWER V.I.P. :) But I wanted to thank you for all that you and your back office people (like Sarah) do!!! I jumped in with BOTH FEET this past week; all in a matter of a few days time and the ONE THING I will say to anyone who hasn't signed up for V.I.P. yet, you NEED TO SERIOUSLY RECONSIDER!!! There is a 50% discount on right now that is AMAZING!!! The VIP benefits are beyond belief! I have personally been researching various plans for "asset protection" for literally YEARS--in fact 8 years to be EXACT! I have been in this dinar investment for 8 years and spent a great deal of that time researching various offshore firms and plans and strategies and all I am going to say is that Adam has FANTASTIC OPTIONS available to everyone thru OSI and VIP--and at AT LEAST 50% LESS COST than almost every other group/firm/plan "out there". I hope that everyone takes time SOON to "reconsider" VIP and OSI BOTH--so that they don't end up missing out? You made the financial committment so far, why on earth would you wait to make a decision on committing a few hundred dollars extra to assure that you end up reaping 100% of the beneift possible from the RV of this currency? One of my BIGGEST personal worries during the ENTIRE 8 year period was, when the BIG DAY came--what was I actually going to be able to do to move forward and gain the BIGGEST advantage! Honestly, until I found this community and Adam's V.I.P. program here, I did not have a good plan in place: all the plans I had looked at seemed totally "out of reach" due to COST ALONE: and I DO mean THOUSANDS of dollars folks. Adam's V.I.P. benefits are possible simply because he has 37,000 members whose business he can bring to the table as a bargaining chip and I have a feeling that this is WHY he is able to offer to VIP members what he is offering!!! Please at least take another look? Don't be "dangling out in limbo" when the RV is announced!