Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Chat 3/02/2010 11:58 pm cst

stnkng1

11:51 PM [Enorrste] well, I'm back briefly

11:52 PM [Enorrste] just got another email

11:52 PM [inmemoryofrob] Enorrste yay!

11:52 PM [Nance] Enorrste you are giving us a heart attack!!!

11:52 PM [dnmoy64] Enorrste and..

11:52 PM [Enorrste] there is a guy named ASYMAN who is on a site called PureDarkness

11:52 PM [Enorrste] he is in England

11:52 PM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste worried about ya glad your back

11:52 PM [Enorrste] and he says that the RV has gone down as well either late Friday or Saturday

11:52 PM [Enorrste] at $3+

11:52 PM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste seriously

11:52 PM [Enorrste] that's four so far

11:53 PM [vader] Enorrste FACT

11:53 PM [Nance] Enorrste why are you the only one getting this info...????

11:53 PM [DaisyRN] Enorrste we have never seen eye to eye but I am hoping you are right this time

11:53 PM [djgabrielie] Thanks Enorrste ... Steve

11:53 PM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste so when will it be aoffical and when would we know? on fores or what?

11:53 PM [vader] Enorrste FACT

11:53 PM [Dazzleu] thank you!! Enorrste

11:53 PM [Nance] Enorrste and you said you had no intel* * * * *

11:53 PM [dnmoy64] Enorrste dont you think shabs was blatently blurting it out?

11:53 PM [Enorrste] Nance I'm not; I'm reporting 4 other people who are getting it; I've got nothing, personally, other than Shabibi's statement

11:54 PM [Nance] Enorrste I'm just kidding you!

11:54 PM [inmemoryofrob] Enorrste the currently=now statement

11:54 PM [Enorrste] inmemoryofrob what?

11:54 PM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste is it official when we sseeit on forex? I mean thank you thank you for constant updates its amazing how you do this but when will we officailly know?

11:54 PM [dinarded] Enorrste Thanks for the updatye

11:54 PM [Enorrste] it only makes sense if "currently" means "new"

11:54 PM [chris0985] Enorrste thanks for the info

11:54 PM [Enorrste] otherwise he is stating something that makes no sense

11:55 PM [inmemoryofrob] Enorrste sorry yes, new

11:55 PM [dnmoy64] Enorrste I agree

11:55 PM [Nance] Enorrste what does netfino say about the translation?

11:55 PM [Enorrste] Nance Nance I have no idea; has he posted?

11:55 PM [fatcat] Enorrste You ARE right there "if"

11:55 PM [Enorrste] vader , do you have another way to deal with this document?

11:56 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste yes he thinks rv in 5 years* *

11:56 PM [Nance] Enorrste no, haven't seen him ....

11:56 PM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste are they all saying it went down at the same rate? Smae day same bat chanel?

11:56 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] Enorrste any boots on the ground confirm?

11:56 PM [vader] Enorrste just the facts mam - just the facts

11:56 PM [yv4ty0] Enorrste you woke me up. i was sleep in class again.

11:56 PM [Enorrste] jacqueline gardiner , they all said it went down over the weekend

11:56 PM [Enorrste] 3 of the 4 gave rates; $3.22, $3.22, and $3+

11:56 PM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste thanks for info amazing you are keep us posted LOVE IT

11:57 PM [LazySusan] but thanks Enorrste

11:57 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste i just dont get why we havent seen anything yet

11:57 PM [Enorrste] vader tell me the facts if you disagree

11:57 PM [Nance] Enorrste I'm having problems digesting this...are you???

11:57 PM [Enorrste] stnkng1 , Iraq is able to close its country at will

11:57 PM [bOBBY ROMERO] Enorrste any boots on the ground confirm?

11:57 PM [dnmoy64] Enorrste Funny everybody use to listen to TK... thx for being here to help us understand this

11:57 PM [Enorrste] also, I'm told that when Kuwait did this it took 3 days for the world to know it

11:57 PM [stnkng1] Enorrste whats that mean

11:58 PM [vader] Enorrste the way we spread gossip just give it an hour

11:58 PM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste wondering why that holiday on the 4th then thoughts?

11:58 PM [Enorrste] BOBBY ROMERO ,not yet; I have a few contacts but I haven't heard yet

11:59 PM [Enorrste] vader , my post is now on several sites (4 that I know of already); so my neck is on the line

11:59 PM [Enorrste] if I am wrong, so be it

11:59 PM [inmemoryofrob] Enorrste i'll be praying for your neck

11:59 PM [vader] Enorrste you have a very long neck yoda

11:59 PM [Enorrste] but I don't do this lightly

11:59 PM [Nance] Enorrste don't worry we got your back...

11:59 PM [inmemoryofrob] Enorrste sounds pretty heavy to me

11:59 PM [Enorrste] I actually came to this over 36 hours ago

11:59 PM [LazySusan] Enorrste we know. Thank you thank you

11:59 PM [Enorrste] and thought, and waited

11:59 PM [dnmoy64] Enorrste did you get pretty tooted?

12:00 AM [Enorrste] and no one did anything with it

12:00 AM [winchell99] enorrste When it comes out on XE.com or forex, will it always happen at 11 p.m. CA time or could the time of day vary?

12:00 AM [vader] Enorrste still going to ask for facts

12:00 AM [Mesha] Enorrste Not that this in intel, but a friend of mine got the same info; date & rate in a meditation.

12:00 AM [stnkng1] Enorrste well if someone said it then it should be true right?

12:00 AM [bOBBY ROMERO] Enorrste i did

12:00 AM [Enorrste] so I finally did. The announcement was made yesterday by Shabibi. I will be shown right on this.

12:00 AM [Mesha] Enorrste LAST Thursday

12:00 AM [Enorrste] rate is another issue; all is rumor and I said so, up front

12:00 AM [vader] Enorrste war and rumors of war

12:01 AM [stnkng1] Enorrste and could find out tomorrow or the next day?

12:01 AM [golfguy] Enorrste these are solid facts or speculation or a well informed guess?

12:01 AM [dnmoy64] Enorrste what of warka and the 75 turned 250 billion? could reinforce the rate?

12:01 AM [Nance] Enorrste - I'm speechless, this thing is finally happening and we have no way of confirming it further - brutual!!

12:02 AM [duke] Enorrste sorry I missed your post, what is your prediction, please

12:02 AM [jacqueline gardiner] Enorrste they calle dthis holiday today Public Holiday in Kurdistan from Thursday to Saturday to help particpation in election by citicizens supposedly. Think there is a connection with rv?

12:02 AM [dwayne919] Enorrste Sonny said CBI takes days to update, so how do we know if it's changed>>>

12:02 AM [Enorrste] Mesha Mesha , I'm thinking that more and more people are getting this now; you aren't alone; in fact just tonight on this chat there were at least 4 other people who said "I've heard the exact same thing" but they didn't have the courage to "front it" since it was rumors

12:02 AM [Enorrste] duke read the post

12:03 AM [Mesha] Enorrste I've been saying it for 3 weeks* *

12:03 AM [jacqueline gardiner] Mesha yeah but it takes Enorrste to say it for people to listen* *

12:03 AM [dwayne919] Enorrste Sonny said CBI takes days to update, so how do we know if it's changed?

12:04 AM [Enorrste] duke, the entire chat is posted at the link stnking1 just gave; but read my post for a "reference"

12:04 AM [wrebiejo] Nance did you read Enorrste post?

12:04 AM [Enorrste] dwayne919 , we will know soon enough; just relax and watch it unfold

12:04 AM [Mesha] Enorrste Thanks for confirming my meditation* * * *

12:05 AM [vader] Enorrste - thanks for agree with me finally 3/3 $3+

12:05 AM [DHT31] enorrste, do you still feel before or by the 7th?

12:05 AM [fatcat] Enorrste 4 beers...relax not working

12:05 AM [Enorrste] vader , I've always said, $1.50 or more, and I'm definitely leaning higher

12:05 AM [vader] Enorrste more more more

12:05 AM [charlie911] Enorrste how long was it after kuwait did theirs that is made it to the public??? wasn`t iot days????

12:06 AM [Enorrste] DHT31 either tomorrow or on the 8th; not 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th

12:06 AM [Mesha] Enorrste I sooo appreciate ALL of your interest, hard work and patience!

12:06 AM [Enorrste] tadams , that is only one; there is a post here where a person called forex about the weird changes

12:07 AM [inmemoryofrob] Enorrste....so will the CBI auction results, that should post in 24 minutes, show us anything, or mean anything for that matter?

12:07 AM [Enorrste] the person from Forex confirmed that they were testing, "in preparation for a rate change very soon!"

12:07 AM [travellin man] Enorrste Why the 3rd or the 8th?

12:07 AM [tadams] Enorrste yea i read that too

12:07 AM [inmemoryofrob] Enorrste....so will the CBI auction results, that should post in 24 minutes, show us anything, or mean anything for that matter?

12:07 AM [Enorrste] tadams , that is at least as exciting to me as what I posted. How about you?

12:07 AM [Enorrste] It's almost as if they said, "GUESS WHAT? IT"S COMING!"

12:08 AM [Enorrste] inmemoryofrob auctions mean nothing, IMO

12:08 AM [LazySusan] Enorrste keep it clean* * *

12:08 AM [tadams] Enorrste yes.when we first got into this a friend went to the bank here and asked about the foriegn exchanges and he says why do you have dinar.that was in the fall

12:08 AM [Enorrste] DaisyRN how many newly wealthy people give you a security problem?

12:09 AM [DaisyRN] Enorrste just how wealthy do you think the average Iraqi is gonna b sir

12:09 AM [Enorrste] tadams and?

12:10 AM [Enorrste] DaisyRN , I have a post on that; $240,000 per family at $1; or about $750,000 per family at $3

12:10 AM [QuanticoAce] Enorrste we just need to hear "It's heeerrre!"

12:10 AM [Enorrste] average

12:10 AM [DaisyRN] Enorrste we will see sir

12:11 AM [miamistud62] Enorrste .................................... do u really think it could be announcd tomorrow

12:11 AM [Nance] Enorrste did you read netfino's post in the forum from this morning?

12:11 AM [Enorrste] tadams , when was this; last October?

12:11 AM [Enorrste] miamistud62 , yes

12:12 AM [Enorrste] Nance , no; can you put the link up here so I don't have to leave to see it?

12:12 AM [miamistud62] Enorrste ... hmm. interesting....... by the time we wake up weel see it or laterttomorrow night if i could ask u

12:12 AM [Enorrste] tadams , have you heard from him since?

12:12 AM [vader] Vader poopdate – mac felt bad that he did not get vader a milkshake and went to get him one. Golfguy started eating camel tots – Enorrste – Yoda – has said this thing is going to happen one day and that day may be soon, many asking if it could actually be tomorrow. Sorry, mac just came back with the shake. Sssllrrrrpppp.

12:13 AM [bambi] Enorrste Sweet Prince said the shabi article was bs

12:13 AM [hope4sas] Enorrste - Do you think it would benefit Malaki to wait until after the election to do the RV. I would think he would want to do it prior to the elections?

12:13 AM [jo-jack] Enorrste very good post earlier

12:13 AM [Enorrste] bambi , BS?

12:13 AM [Enorrste] do you have his exact words?

12:13 AM [Enorrste] It was posted on an Iraqi news site!

12:14 AM [Enorrste] jo-jack , thanks, buddy

12:14 AM [bambi] Enorrste i will get it hold on

12:14 AM [Enorrste] tadams , so has he changed his mind?

12:14 AM [DmsC] Enorrste remember there is always someone out there that has to be more right than the next person no matter if one has facts or not

12:14 AM [Enorrste] I would love to see how Sweet Prince says a newstory is BS!

12:15 AM [vader] Enorrste medi - ha ha ha

12:15 AM [Mesha] Enorrste got bumped, what news story? and where?

12:15 AM [luckylucy] you back in here Enorrste .

12:15 AM [Enorrste] DmsC , yes, maybe he's just playing the odds; unfortunately on this one he will lose, big time

12:15 AM [vader] Enorrste getting bold - i like it

12:16 AM [tadams] Enorrste i really think since ali will have an office here in town we are all going there.

12:16 AM [wrebiejo] Enorrste here is the link about netinfo http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthre ... hlight=netinfo

12:16 AM [Enorrste] luckylucy , I came back because I got an email that a 4th person has said the RV went down over the weekend at $3+

12:16 AM [vader] Enorrste $3+ yeah

12:16 AM [luckylucy] Enorrste ok ...

12:16 AM [Enorrste] so I brought it here; all rumor on numbers, but it fits with Shabibi's statement

12:16 AM [Nance] Enorrste netfino's post is up there......scroll up

12:17 AM [dwayne919] Enorrste thanks E!!

12:17 AM [bambi] Enorrste Sweet Prince said "now do not put stock in the bs blip that shabbi put out"

12:18 AM [luckylucy] Enorrste oh .. i get it ... stronger confirmation on rv, still not so sure about actual amount ... thanks for coming back. i tried to sleep and couldn't so i cam back.:)

12:20 AM [kthug12] Again thanks Enorrste i just got done with the chat log. You have heard this before but here it is again . YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

12:20 AM [yv4ty0] i am glad i'm retired. i can hang w/ enorrste.

12:20 AM [techie] Enorrste... Ditto!!!

12:21 AM [burnett] aceman, but i thought that is what Enorrste was saying that it has happened 100% but not on the amount

12:21 AM [burnett] aceman, but i thought that is what Enorrste was saying that it has happened 100% but not on the amount

12:22 AM [Enorrste] wow, I just read Netinfo's confession!

12:22 AM [Mesha] Enorrste Yeah, amazin fella!

12:22 AM [Dazzleu] Enorrste what confession?

12:22 AM [luckylucy] Enorrste yeaeh... wow

12:22 AM [Enorrste] and I am deeply impressed

12:22 AM [vader] Enorrste give us the short version - cant bring myself to read

12:23 AM [Enorrste] He is an Iraqi and speaks Arabic fluently

12:23 AM [stnkng1] Enorrste lets hope his opinion on the rv is wrong though

12:23 AM [burnett] Enorrste is the rv done

12:23 AM [boopie] BOOPDATE.........Lazy & Daisy back on the scene.....Giving all new info the smell test.......Howdy ladies..........Mesha.....meditates with Dinar visionaries........jacqueline gardinar demands that Mesha sit.........fatcat preserved in alcohol.........DaisyRN.......Leeetle bit grumpy from hard ER day.......Get in that futon and put those feet up Honey Bun......Those dogs must be barkin.....boopie will pour you a glass or wine.....techie.........Thinks enorrste is Rush Limbaugh...vader can only count to 10.......Well 11 actually........He forgot about his other little digit.......LOL......No RV yet...........Random Updates..

12:23 AM [vader] 37 min Vader poopdate – mac felt bad that he did not get vader a milkshake and went to get him one. Golfguy started eating camel tots – Enorrste – Yoda – has said this thing is going to happen one day and that day may be soon, many asking if it could actually be tomorrow. Sorry, mac just came back with the shake. Sssllrrrrpppp.

12:23 AM [aceman] Enorrste no he is chaldean

12:23 AM [fatcat] Enorrste sorry if I was so negative earlier, but this is alot to handle

12:23 AM [wrebiejo] Enorrste wasn't that interesting? I commend himfor being so open, at last

12:23 AM [Enorrste] and has "lurked" here until he just had to point out my mistake on the "Bahraini dinar" thing

12:24 AM [luckylucy] Enorrste yeah ... wish he had not felt he had to hide out ...

12:24 AM [Enorrste] stnkng1 his opinion is not different than mine

12:24 AM [Enorrste] just more vague

12:24 AM [Mesha] Enorrste My husband did that in here as well....

12:24 AM [Enorrste] I too have a degree in theology

12:24 AM [Enorrste] and know a great deal about Chaldea

12:24 AM [Wildcat1] Enorrste I am greatful for your post tonight!

12:24 AM [magnum] Enorrste would ali still be selling the dinar if it has ri'd

12:24 AM [stnkng1] Enorrste i thought he said 5 years for rv the other day maybe it was someone else

12:25 AM [Mesha] Enorrste He is Egyptian and brought up that tidbit about the Bahranian dinar and I posted it here for him.

12:25 AM [Enorrste] stnkng1 if he did he has admitted to having no inside knowledge and that all he says is speculation

12:25 AM [Enorrste] On the other hand what I do is analysis based on real documents from the actual players involved

12:26 AM [Enorrste] so, unless he corrects me on a translation, I'm on pretty solid ground

12:26 AM [Dazzleu] Enorrste which we appreciate

12:26 AM [charlie911] Enorrste and you do it well

12:26 AM [luckylucy] Enorrste are an economist ?

12:26 AM [wrebiejo] Enorrste he was a nut

12:26 AM [Enorrste] Mesha , thanks; I sat on that for 5 days and finally posted it. I was actually glad when he exposed himself on it and corrected me

12:27 AM [Enorrste] I never thought it made a lot of sense, but couldn't ignore it, given that it was actually in the budget (supposedly)

12:27 AM [Mesha] Enorrste I understand, my husband told me the same thing, he speaks arabic and I told the room a few days ago.

12:27 AM [Enorrste] luckylucy , yes, I also majored in economics

12:27 AM [magnum] Enorrste how can ali still sell dinar at 1170 if the dinar has ri'd

12:27 AM [luckylucy] Enorrste awesome!

12:27 AM [Enorrste] I doubled my BA; econ and religion

12:28 AM [Enorrste] then did my masters in Theology

12:28 AM [Nance] Enorrste It was a great post !!!!

12:28 AM [Wildcat1] Enorrste what pray tell is you educated guess on a public announcemaent

12:28 AM [luckylucy] econ and religion ... Enorrste interesting choice

(Hope your right this time)....This phrase is used the most by the people on this forum after every revelation of Intel, to no avail. Let's break it down...(HOPE) is the faith we put on a future RV. (YOUR RIGHT) has never happened so far, but we have hope.(THIS TIME) time is something we only have a certain amount of left. How many times are we willing to say.... this time... before cold hard reality sets in that hopes can be dashed.

Ok It would be great if he is right!! And I pray he is!!!

But I dont understand if they are saying it happened over the weekend, why has it not been released to us yet?

It is Wednesday the 3rd! This just makes no sense!!

If it happened are they cashing in already at that rate? Are we going to here it when it drops the rate?

Are the rich going to be first in line b4 they announce to us little people?

All these questions and no real answers.

I just dont get it!! :(

Well, it is morning here in the U.S. and nothing different other than another day and another hyped up post from somebody making bets, that nobody can pay with a dinar worth 1170, like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that and so on and so on and so on............, well I guest you can pay with this dinar if you got a wheelbarrel to carry it to state to state, not trying to be negative, just tired of these hyped up post from these people we actually think, they know what there talking about what a waste of a chat and time to read it and have another disappointment........................

(Hope your right this time)....This phrase is used the most by the people on this forum after every revelation of Intel, to no avail. Let's break it down...(HOPE) is the faith we put on a future RV. (YOUR RIGHT) has never happened so far, but we have hope.(THIS TIME) time is something we only have a certain amount of left. How many times are we willing to say.... this time... before cold hard reality sets in that hopes can be dashed.

You are so right, it is stated over and over. Just one thought though...."YOUR RIGHT" is actually broken down to be the literal right of whomever you are talking about/to. Makes NO SENSE! So let's say it correctly all together now, "HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT THIS TIME!!"