Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How much is enough?

essicaja

Well, it is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts. I know everyone will agree because if not you wouldn't be here reading once again. I thought I would have a little fun tonight. I was wondering; how many dinars does everyone feel is enough? I have 8 mil. Is everyone greedy or are you buying enough to support yourself and your family. Are you getting enough to support your kids and parents or are you hoarding it just for yourself. Will you donate to a good cause or live lavishly spending as much as you can and then wake up and there is nothing left? What will you do when you become blessed? :confused:

Well, it is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts. I know everyone will agree because if not you wouldn't be here reading once again. I thought I would have a little fun tonight. I was wondering; how many dinars does everyone feel is enough? I have 8 mil. Is everyone greedy or are you buying enough to support yourself and your family. Are you getting enough to support your kids and parents or are you hoarding it just for yourself. Will you donate to a good cause or live lavishly spending as much as you can and then wake up and there is nothing left? What will you do when you become blessed? :confused:

Dont have half of what you do but some will go to my church, some will go to my sons college fund and the rest will be a nice cushion so that I can decide whether or not Im' gonna retire early or not 8)

you can never have too much dinar and if you think u do have too much then you should know that im taking donations 24/7. lol but i would be thrilled to have 8 million, freshman in college so you already know i dont have that much. hopefully oboma lowers the cost of tuition or we get a RV, or both. tired of ramen noodles.....

I only have 300,000. If it came in at a 3+ rate, I could buy a very nice house, get my dream car, buy my soon to be wife a nice car ( and let her shop her little heart out). And just be happy with a the things I need in life paid off. I'll continue working and be stress free of debt :)

Historically the family lost much in the great stock market collapse in 29 so I will use the money to restore the heritage of the children and grandchildren. Also I am donating to the church as well. I will also provide financial support to the Rolex watch seller and an auto dealer to buy a used Rolls Royce. It's not what time it is or where you are going, it's how you find out the time and how you get there that counts!

i have lots more than that, but i looked at it as an investment that may double at best. anything over that is gravy. where else can you get double your investment? if the rv actually happens as people say, and Ali actually cashes me in for US $'s, then alot of people and organizations will benefit from my windfall. and my favorite hobby will go public. brewing beer.

you can never have too much dinar and if you think u do have too much then you should know that im taking donations 24/7. lol but i would be thrilled to have 8 million, freshman in college so you already know i dont have that much. hopefully oboma lowers the cost of tuition or we get a RV, or both. tired of ramen noodles.....

hey brother I have done the ramen noodles thing at college and you know what? I would do it all over again. Learned alot in college and best of luck to you

I have enough Dinar to be financially free, I will tithe 10%, develop a trust for my son, invest a lions share and pay off all my debts including my house that we over extened ourselves and built in a community with neighbors that are heart surgeons, attorneys, judges, neurologists etc 3 years ago and really paying a high mortgage payment. We made a huge mistake thinking our money train would last but it dried up a few years ago and man are we struggling! The RV will be huge for us Will be nice to have f****** y***** money if you know what I mean...lol anyway, my wife and I will be able to do whatever we wanted to do in our lifes and that to me is free! I am 38 years old and just blessed to be where I am in life.

all the best to everyone. remember, there is a responsibility being wealthy. Do not think its a liscense to spend. dont blow it, invest it and live free..

i have lots more than that, but i looked at it as an investment that may double at best. anything over that is gravy. where else can you get double your investment? if the rv actually happens as people say, and Ali actually cashes me in for US $'s, then alot of people and organizations will benefit from my windfall. and my favorite hobby will go public. brewing beer.

attttttta boy!! best of luck

I'm going to be making regular donations to

various parrot rescue organizations.

And yes, when we all get together in Vegas,

my Parrot will be with me.

My wife didn't think I'd be able to find a hotel

that will let me bring him.

She's was right.

I didn't find one.

I found THIRTY-FOUR!!!

If anyone else plans on bringing a pet

with them, check out the following link

for a current list of pet-friendly hotels in Vegas.

http://book.officialpethotels.com/city/?refid=1385&rs_cid=3000015284

I'm looking forward to sharing with family, helping our church pay off their loan they took out for our building fund, paying off the house, buying land, and living debt free. We also help out some Missionaries stateside and in Brazil and I would love to give them a big gift to help with their ministries.

To me the bigger question is not, "How much do I need", but rather, "how will I multiply and grow what has been entrusted to me". For me this is an unprecedented opportunity to build a war chest, that if managed well should be available for my children's children.

My desire is to create a multiplication model that allows great giving, great living, and great savings without ever needing to depleat the seed money. It really is a principle of seed time and harvest. What an amazing opportunity we all have.

Ramen noodles are part of the fun of college life, whether you're a millionaire or not.