Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could The Following Picture Be America's Problem?

Anti This Anti That

The problem isn't the "bias" media...it's the fact that American parents don't know when to say "no"...and stop their lazy brats from watching tv, playing xbox (violent games) and texting non-stop. The break down of American's family network/values is what's the matter, not some guy thousands of miles away from you sitting in a big white house. Kids need to be reading, writing thank you notes....with real paper and pen, and playing outside.

Instead of the $300 skateboard...give them a card board box and tell them to use their imagination. Instead of taking them to watch the latest Superhero movie, drop them off at the library so they can read Tom Sawyer.

Yea I know...it's easier to just blame Obama instead of taking an active role in a child's life. Be that as a parent or a grand parent. Make a change...look the person in the mirror...make a difference

Let the negative rains...as Gore would say...what an inconvenient truth...

Tiff :)

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 2

Could The Following Picture Be America's Problem? With the lies, and deceptions, and bias reporting of the main stream media, with a thug controlled government at it's controls, it's no doubt in my mind the people are brainwashed by the electric toilet.

tvbrainremoval.jpg

YIKES, for a second there I thought someone from Tiff's superpowers post had come to show off their crazy abilities! :P

Anti this and that:

I think we have all been brainwashed. We tend to call it the media bias, but as we all know, the major media players are owned lock stock and barrel by big interests.

for instance: NBC is owned by General Electric, a major defence contractor, who profits whenever we go to war.

Do you think that GE is going to allow NBC to run anything that does not agree with their vertion of the issue? Thats why we only get feel good news on NBC, we do not get any red meat.

For that matter, none of the broadcasting companies will ever run anything contrary to what their owners want. Thus the news we get and the opinions we have are all just what big business wants. I'm not much into feeling victimized, but we have all been victimized by big business through the mainsteam media. It's called mind control.

It does not matter if your a republican or democrat or indipendent we are all brainwashed, the media also manipulates the tensions between the parties, you can see that almost on any news channel you want. I think we should all find alternatives, because we need the information.

Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 1