Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What a great speech!!!

tampa1000

As a newbie Investor, I am almost inclined to hope that the RV never happens just because I would hate to see such unpatriotic, disrespectful, shameless people get ahold a lot of money which would only exacerbate those traits even more leading to the complete downfall of this great country....you guys have plenty of hate and filth to spit towards our CINC, but rarely any suggestions to help our current state...it's easy to sit back and chastise someone and say he should have done this or that, but I have yet to see one thing OB has done that was not an effort to help this country out....good intentions met with constant opposition will get u very limited results if any....give it a rest...If this offended you then you are most likely one of the reasons this country is in the crapper... I guess McCain and Miss Alaska would have been better?!? If u think that then I have a trillion dinar to sell for a buck! let the hate continue....(drops mic to never return here again)

As if anyone cares if you did return! Get a life (or at least a new pair of jeans)!

Git 'R(V) Done!

• Upvote 3

Those of u who think Osaka was died yrs ago of kidney failure .... so your saying we gave up the secrets of our spy helo for nothing??? To pakistan and to the chinese? ?? Because if its all fake

Seal team #6 going in and getting him, then we just gave away are secrets for nothing. Cause the Chinese DID get it. Just saying!!

• Upvote 3

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Wow a one post wonder coming in to set all us greedy folks straight to follow the path of the messiah in chief sending us down the road to ruin. He never had opposition when he got in you idiot, he had a majority and still couldn't get **** done. Go blow your liberal crap at some other fantasy loving world, I hear Okie and Bulldog are recruiting you'd fit right in, living the dream of sitting on your @$$ while us taxpayers take care of you, ain't gonna happen pal Oh and you forgot your mic (throws mic out the door and sticks OrDinarE in his DinarE) You have a great night now ya hear! :P:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pics up mic that deepdouche threw...I never voted for Obama, have two jobs, one in the military as an officer, have three degrees, and guarantee I make more money...not a liberal or conservative. Just 100% AMERICAN! I would tell u to

***** my mic, but I'm sure your mouth is already full...of BS.

Two post Wonder!!! ;-). U ******....

********************************removed vulgur language which is against Forum Rules ****************************************

**********************Please voice your disagreement without the foul language or you will be put on Mod Review ************************

Edited by TexasGranny
removed vulgur language
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

I had more important things to do like take a nap. If he is interested in jobs then do something about the pipeline and about the US oil productions that are ready to expand in the Dakota. Also if he was interested in the budget he would not be flying all over at tax payer expense.

• Upvote 3

Pics up mic that deepdouche threw...I never voted for Obama, have two jobs, one in the military as an officer, have three degrees, and guarantee I make more money...not a liberal or conservative. Just 100% AMERICAN! I would tell u to ***** my mic, but I'm sure your mouth is already full...of BS.

ROFLMAO I thought you left? Welcome back, sorry but I don't know of anyone in the military, especially an OFFICER who has any respect for our current POTUS, been there done that. As far as the money goes I would take that bet any day bud, although it really doesn't matter, it's only money and if you didn't want more of it you wouldn't have bought dinar and you wouldn't be here reading about your investment so calling people on this site, like myself who have PAID to be a VIP member to keep it running, and many others who have been here for forever greedy for wanting to make a good profit on the RV (Hopefully) but mostly agree we don't like the way Obama is taking our country, is like the pot calling the kettle black! 3 degrees and a military officer plus 2 jobs, amazing dude how do you find the time to come here and post? :D

Edited by TexasGranny
removed vulgur language in quote
  • Upvote 3

I heard that even if Ron Paul jdoes not get the nomination he will be on the ballot or as a write in. Hope what I heard is feasable. In my opinion he might be our only hope. Vote out everyone and start over. I voted in the last election but did not vote for a president. In my opinion I refuse to just settle for the lesser of the evil. How will that fix anything. Elections run on money.....the more you have the more likely you are to be nominated. I find that to be so wrong too. Our countries forefathers had Christian based values and good moral character. Lets see a muslim, a mormon and a man on what his third wife not sure. Well thats all fine with me its America and its your right and I have no problem with you living here or being my neighbor..... however I just would rather you weren't nominated to run our country.

• Upvote 1

Pics up mic that deepdouche threw...I never voted for Obama, have two jobs, one in the military as an officer, have three degrees, and guarantee I make more money...not a liberal or conservative. Just 100% AMERICAN! I would tell u to ***** my mic, but I'm sure your mouth is already full...of BS.

It's easy to have said all of that while hiding behind your screen. I have 34 degrees, 16 Lambos, have xray vision, and can tie knots in 5 cherry stems with my tongue all at the same time. See, I can do it, too!

Edited by TexasGranny
removed vulgur language in quote
  • Upvote 4

It's easy to have said all of that while hiding behind your screen. I have 34 degrees, 16 Lambos, have xray vision, and can tie knots in 5 cherry stems with my tongue all at the same time. See, I can do it, too!

And I'll vouch for Long, I've seen it done, and sometimes the boardmaster lets me polish up the Lambos, Now remember Dive I want 2 coats of wax this time not just 1. :D

Sorry TexasGranny, :( , all of the beer trying to stifle my anger during the speech tonight got the best of my defensive mechanism, I just have a big problem with someone who knows nobody here coming in and calling all of us greedy and such, I know I'm greedy, but hey at least I admit it! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The man spoke like he was still running for office instead of addressing the real economy of the US. Oh yes he owned up to all the things that have happened in the last three years that HE considered important to the well being and future changes to this country. He bashed the former President a few times along with asking for more power from the House and Senate. He even sounded like HE had brought our troops home and ended the war in Iraq by himself. Not to mention that Gadaffe and Sadam Hussain had been removed for their crimes against humanity, like HE had taken them out himself. This man is all for the glorification, attention and power that the office of the Presidency can offer and trying to get more. Do what you want to do about his second term of office BUT remember when the next election comes up what he has done to us and this country when you turn in your ballots. Think before you act. God Bless You and GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Upvote 2

UM...NO.

While I agree that Obama is about as bad as it gets...there are equally bad options out there.

Can't we get a good option?

How about somebody who gets economics and foreign policy? Both which are non-negotiable? Obama gets neither one.

Okay then.....and who would that be???Please do tell because inquiring minds wanna know? And UM......YES to RON PAUL 2012 :woot: :woot:

The statement I would like explained is the one about not allowing young people to quit school before they are 18. Wonder how he plans to do that, lock them up in a detention

center and force them to attend class. He has no clue about people in the heartland of America. You can't force young people 15-18 to do something they are bound and

determined not to do. Yes! A high school education is what they all need but you can't force them to stay in school. :blink::rolleyes:

Texas G....I did not watch the speech but if he said that he will pass a bill to make kids stay in school till age 18, he really is a liar because I just found out (thru experience with my daughter) that that is already in place but it takes effect with the kids who are currently in 7th grade. When these kids are 16, there is no easy way out with a signature from the parent. However, does it really matter as you said, you can keep them enrolled but they can refuse to go and thus it becomes the parents problem because it is illegal at that point.

UM...YES.

Most definitely YES!!!!

Dr. Paul can defeat him.

Totally agree and it isn't over yet!!!!

No, W is the worst president we have ever had! It's funny how people tend to forget... We are in the shape we are in due to the last administration......... dry.gif Get over yourselves.....!

Wow.....where did you come from? Sure some stuff rolls downhill from the last President, but I think four years of things rolling downhill with no sign of stopping, is by far enough!!!! Didn't like him four years ago, and sure as hell don't like him now....and you can times that by 10!!!!!!

As a newbie Investor, I am almost inclined to hope that the RV never happens just because I would hate to see such unpatriotic, disrespectful, shameless people get ahold a lot of money which would only exacerbate those traits even more leading to the complete downfall of this great country....you guys have plenty of hate and filth to spit towards our CINC, but rarely any suggestions to help our current state...it's easy to sit back and chastise someone and say he should have done this or that, but I have yet to see one thing OB has done that was not an effort to help this country out....good intentions met with constant opposition will get u very limited results if any....give it a rest...If this offended you then you are most likely one of the reasons this country is in the crapper... I guess McCain and Miss Alaska would have been better?!? If u think that then I have a trillion dinar to sell for a buck! let the hate continue....(drops mic to never return here again)

How long have you been on this sight? Because if you think there haven't been suggestions to help this country out (not that anyone in Washington would listen) you better spend a few nights reading histories. These are all opinions of the people who frequent here (very good people at that) and as some of the posts will tell you, if you don't like the content, just don't read it.....or don't come back which ever you choose. That would have been the honorable thing to do instead of spitting the hate that you have. If you are an Obummer supporter, then so be it but if you check out Scrums posts, he has done the least good of all the presidents. Thanks by the way for your service, but please get your head out of the sand before making comments about what he has done to help this great country. Until then :wave:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Wow a one post wonder coming in to set all us greedy folks straight to follow the path of the messiah in chief sending us down the road to ruin. He never had opposition when he got in you idiot, he had a majority and still couldn't get **** done. Go blow your liberal crap at some other fantasy loving world, I hear Okie and Bulldog are recruiting you'd fit right in, living the dream of sitting on your @$$ while us taxpayers take care of you, ain't gonna happen pal Oh and you forgot your mic (throws mic out the door and sticks OrDinarE in his DinarE) You have a great night now ya hear! :lol:

Thanks Deep.....this was my chuckle for the night!!! The nerve of some people..... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Okay then.....and who would that be???Please do tell because inquiring minds wanna know? And UM......YES to RON PAUL 2012 :woot: :woot:

Texas G....I did not watch the speech but if he said that he will pass a bill to make kids stay in school till age 18, he really is a liar because I just found out (thru experience with my daughter) that that is already in place but it takes effect with the kids who are currently in 7th grade. When these kids are 16, there is no easy way out with a signature from the parent. However, does it really matter as you said, you can keep them enrolled but they can refuse to go and thus it becomes the parents problem because it is illegal at that point.

Most definitely YES!!!!

Totally agree and it isn't over yet!!!!

Wow.....where did you come from? Sure some stuff rolls downhill from the last President, but I think four years of things rolling downhill with no sign of stopping, is by far enough!!!! Didn't like him four years ago, and sure as hell don't like him now....and you can times that by 10!!!!!!

How long have you been on this sight? Because if you think there haven't been suggestions to help this country out (not that anyone in Washington would listen) you better spend a few nights reading histories. These are all opinions of the people who frequent here (very good people at that) and as some of the posts will tell you, if you don't like the content, just don't read it.....or don't come back which ever you choose. That would have been the honorable thing to do instead of spitting the hate that you have. If you are an Obummer supporter, then so be it but if you check out Scrums posts, he has done the least good of all the presidents. Thanks by the way for your service, but please get your head out of the sand before making comments about what he has done to help this great country. Until then :wave:

Thanks Deep.....this was my chuckle for the night!!! The nerve of some people..... :rolleyes:

WOW mogirl, lining them up. haha. It is really great more and more people are starting to wake up to Obama, now they need to drink coffee and research why RP is the best for the Job of President. Then we can celebrate more than when we get a RV. Hahaha. Go RP Go RV.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Put ur dinar where mouth is....I'll do the same... How's that for easy...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The man spoke like he was still running for office instead of addressing the real economy of the US. Oh yes he owned up to all the things that have happened in the last three years that HE considered important to the well being and future changes to this country. He bashed the former President a few times along with asking for more power from the House and Senate. He even sounded like HE had brought our troops home and ended the war in Iraq by himself. Not to mention that Gadaffe and Sadam Hussain had been removed for their crimes against humanity, like HE had taken them out himself. This man is all for the glorification, attention and power that the office of the Presidency can offer and trying to get more. Do what you want to do about his second term of office BUT remember when the next election comes up what he has done to us and this country when you turn in your ballots. Think before you act. God Bless You and GOD BLESS AMERICA

So true!!!

• Upvote 3

Ok I think I need a little help and clarification from this board please...

In the months that I have been on this board I have seen 99% Obama bashing. And anyone in the minority 1% that says ANYTHING, no matter how slight or aggressive in defense of O, gets Neg'd to death...

I understand everyone has a right to their own opinion, and I see that there seems to be a unanimous one here... So I'm asking all of you, can you explain to me exactly what is so bad about O and everything he stands for?

The reason I feel the need to ask is because all I ever see here is "one-liners" like... Obama sucks, or Obama is trying to be a dictator, or Obama is a lier...

I'm just asking that someone please elaborate, give me some specifics about why you all feel this way...

I know I'm taking a risk of getting Neg'd & booted off this site by not speaking in opposition of O... But I'm hoping that this is seen in the light of me not looking for an argument, just looking for quality and detailed answers about what is so bad about the Obama administration...

Educate Me... Thanks

• Upvote 4

Ok I think I need a little help and clarification from this board please...

In the months that I have been on this board I have seen 99% Obama bashing. And anyone in the minority 1% that says ANYTHING, no matter how slight or aggressive in defense of O, gets Neg'd to death...

I understand everyone has a right to their own opinion, and I see that there seems to be a unanimous one here... So I'm asking all of you, can you explain to me exactly what is so bad about O and everything he stands for?

The reason I feel the need to ask is because all I ever see here is "one-liners" like... Obama sucks, or Obama is trying to be a dictator, or Obama is a lier...

I'm just asking that someone please elaborate, give me some specifics about why you all feel this way...

I know I'm taking a risk of getting Neg'd & booted off this site by not speaking in opposition of O... But I'm hoping that this is seen in the light of me not looking for an argument, just looking for quality and detailed answers about what is so bad about the Obama administration...

Educate Me... Thanks

Thanks for asking!!! How about adding 5 TRILLION to our nations dept after both wars were winding down and it was mostlly done in the 1st year now he is asking for another 1.2 TRILLION TO ADD TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU tell me where did all the money go and WE have to pay for it??????????????????? Their are 5 TRILLIONS REASONS NOT TO LIKE OBAMA!!!!!!!!! HOPE I MADE IT VERY CLEAR!!! But we could go on and on..........its much more..............

• Upvote 2