Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What a great speech!!!

tampa1000

No, W is the worst president we have ever had! It's funny how people tend to forget... We are in the shape we are in due to the last administration......... dry.gif Get over yourselves.....!

that is stupid & ignorant..................O has single handedly taken us down more than all previous Presidents combined..................get real :angry:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

We have the Obama track record. What he says does not come into play. it's what he does. I can't hear you because what you are doing is making a mockery of your words. Obama the Liar. Obama the deceiver. Obama the Muslim. Obama the destroyer of CHristmas and the builder of Ramadan. Obama the bragger of being able to incarcerate and kill Americans. Obama the boyfriend. Obama the laughing stock of the free world. Obama and all those who have stood by him and for him and with him. Traitors of America.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

No, W is the worst president we have ever had! It's funny how people tend to forget... We are in the shape we are in due to the last administration......... dry.gif Get over yourselves.....!

I know I should not do this but Cynthia you need to check your history. This problem started long, long before the last administration. Yea you hate the last guy that is apparent but check your facts before you use big letters. Are you familiar with the bankruptcy of 1933? Look into it. Or, there is the creation of the Federal Reserve (and no it is not part of the federal government). How about when the civil war ended and there weren't enough members of congress present to vote officially. Did you know that this country was originally founded as a republic? Now we are a democracy, why is that?

I would be curious to hear your thoughts after you have done some reading.

• Upvote 8

We have the Obama track record. What he says does not come into play. it's what he does. I can't hear you because what you are doing is making a mockery of your words. Obama the Liar. Obama the deceiver. Obama the Muslim. Obama the destroyer of CHristmas and the builder of Ramadan. Obama the bragger of being able to incarcerate and kill Americans. Obama the boyfriend. Obama the laughing stock of the free world. Obama and all those who have stood by him and for him and with him. Traitors of America.

That's his track record, well said!!!

• Upvote 3

Did anybody notice the smirk on Chuck Schumer's face when O was talking of the Osama raid? It seemed to say " I can't believe people are buying this story."

Yep my exact thoughts and research lead me to believe Osama was dead a long time ago due to Kidney failure. He was on a dialysis machine over 10 years ago, so you can at the most live on dialysis machine for 6 to 8 years. So what he lugged that around from cave to cave, hahaha. Hope the next cave has electricity. Hahaha.

• Upvote 3

Obama is a habitual liar, and anybody who goes back and votes for Obama after all the lies, and deceptions that have come from him, are some real sick people. These people are either ignorant, mentally challenged, or just don't care about America's future. In my opinion Obama is a very evil wicked individual, and is up to no good, and unless he is removed from his position, I feel he will try and become a dictator over America. It already appears that he, and Holder feel they are above the law.

• Upvote 9

More of the same BS sounds great but no plan. Let me make one thing clear gang, I have NOTHING against Ron Paul, however by looking at the numbers it's going to be Romney or Newt going up against Obama, Paul can not win, the republican side is not following him according to the polls, the dems will definitely not follow him, so that leaves the independents in the middle and a few stragglers from either side. The numbers don't add up to beat Obama. What worries me is that Paul may very well get Obama reelected, and if it comes down to it a vote for RP, again not that I don't like some of things he believes in, actually in a match your candidate site my opinions pinned him to be my best candidate by far, will turn out to be a vote away from Mitt or Newt, which in turn becomes a vote for O. Maybe the Mayans were right maybe the world really will end as we know it this fall, the worst catastrophe we could be facing is Obama staying in office! :angry:

Wonder why O didn't talk about giving up our missile info to the Russians? :P

• Upvote 5

Obama is a habitual liar, and anybody who goes back and votes for Obama after all the lies, and deceptions that have come from him, are some real sick people. These people are either ignorant, mentally challenged, or just don't care about America's future. In my opinion Obama is a very evil wicked individual, and is up to no good, and unless he is removed from his position, I feel he will try and become a dictator over America. It already appears that he, and Holder feel they are above the law.

You hit the nail on the head!!! Lets pray these voters wake up!!!

• Upvote 6

More of the same BS sounds great but no plan. Let me make one thing clear gang, I have NOTHING against Ron Paul, however by looking at the numbers it's going to be Romney or Newt going up against Obama, Paul can not win, the republican side is not following him according to the polls, the dems will definitely not follow him, so that leaves the independents in the middle and a few stragglers from either side. The numbers don't add up to beat Obama. What worries me is that Paul may very well get Obama reelected, and if it comes down to it a vote for RP, again not that I don't like some of things he believes in, actually in a match your candidate site my opinions pinned him to be my best candidate by far, will turn out to be a vote away from Mitt or Newt, which in turn becomes a vote for O. Maybe the Mayans were right maybe the world really will end as we know it this fall, the worst catastrophe we could be facing is Obama staying in office! :angry:

Why is Ron Paul alway portrayed as the problem. His electability is very high to Obama. It is not his fault if the Republican party does not select him as the Republican Candidate. Why is the only one speaking of Liberty the Problem? Why is the only one speaking of Peace the Problem? Why is the only one speaking of Freedom the Problem? Why is the only one that can bring change the Problem? WHY WHY WHY WHY? It is like everyone is a Re*ard. Drrr he stands for freedom drrrr, that is different, that bad, drrrrr. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 4

right now it really doesnt matter whos in office this next term, bc the US is sooo screwed up, its going to take 4 perfectly good terms just to fill the void we have been in!! I am just hoping the future presidents that want to step up to the plate, move us in the right direction and act on at least 50% of what they "promise" to the people, cause no matter who is choosen, a part of america will always feel they get the short end of the stick! just my :twocents:

GO RV AND GO AMERICA!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Why is Ron Paul alway portrayed as the problem. His electability is very high to Obama. It is not his fault if the Republican party does not select him as the Republican Candidate. Why is the only one speaking of Liberty the Problem? Why is the only one speaking of Peace the Problem? Why is the only one speaking of Freedom the Problem? Why is the only one that can bring change the Problem? WHY WHY WHY WHY? It is like everyone is a Re*ard. Drrr he stands for freedom drrrr, that is different, that bad, drrrrr. laugh.giflaugh.gif

I don't dislike him Scrum but this worries the heck out of me, I guess we just have to see how this all plays out come November!

• Upvote 1

What about his comments on those making over a million dollars a year? If I remember correctly, he said they should be taxed no less than 30%.

Well if that is the case maybe we should wait till after elections for an RV, Newt wants to eliminate cap. gains! :D Nah, I'll take it ASAP even with a tax dollar beatdown! :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

As a newbie Investor, I am almost inclined to hope that the RV never happens just because I would hate to see such unpatriotic, disrespectful, shameless people get ahold a lot of money which would only exacerbate those traits even more leading to the complete downfall of this great country....you guys have plenty of hate and filth to spit towards our CINC, but rarely any suggestions to help our current state...it's easy to sit back and chastise someone and say he should have done this or that, but I have yet to see one thing OB has done that was not an effort to help this country out....good intentions met with constant opposition will get u very limited results if any....give it a rest...If this offended you then you are most likely one of the reasons this country is in the crapper... I guess McCain and Miss Alaska would have been better?!? If u think that then I have a trillion dinar to sell for a buck! let the hate continue....(drops mic to never return here again)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18

Have read some outstanding comments about the speech tonight, which BTW I chose NOT to watch. Here's the whole enchilada in a nutshell, folks. It's not JUST O who's the problem. The problem lies in out so-called leaders in the Senate and the House. It's time for a new pres AND a HOUSE (& Senate) cleaning. Period. End of story.

Git 'R(V) Done!

• Upvote 4

Yes, and everyone needs to get everyone they know to wake up & vote for RON PAUL for President 2012 !!!!

How can we vote for Ron Paul if he doesn't get the nomination? Didn't your college Poli-Sci 101 class talk about charisma? I respect Ron Pauls' courage and concern but he lacks the charisma it takes to get elected. I agree that he is electable but last week he disclosed that he would not run on a third party ticket so...just how will he be elected?

• Upvote 1

(He is only telling you what you want to hear).

Perfectly stated.

Any person can be articulated with their words and be able to lure you in their direction. That's a given.

Here's a thought if he's not elected president, why wouldn't he run for a seat with the UN. That's scary to thought. :(

• Upvote 1

He was just blowing Sunshine up our arse and I didn't like it. If he actually made good hon his promises .. it would be tied to Porky projects and when the republicans said No.. the left wing media will would say how the republicans don't want him to help the little people. And how evil we all are. Id bet all my dinar on it!!! All the crap that man says really picks me off. Tired of the politics as usual and that goes for both sides. But id be damned if id vote that man for a second term. I apologize for being fired up in advance :)

• Upvote 7

As a newbie Investor, I am almost inclined to hope that the RV never happens just because I would hate to see such unpatriotic, disrespectful, shameless people get ahold a lot of money which would only exacerbate those traits even more leading to the complete downfall of this great country....you guys have plenty of hate and filth to spit towards our CINC, but rarely any suggestions to help our current state...it's easy to sit back and chastise someone and say he should have done this or that, but I have yet to see one thing OB has done that was not an effort to help this country out....good intentions met with constant opposition will get u very limited results if any....give it a rest...If this offended you then you are most likely one of the reasons this country is in the crapper... I guess McCain and Miss Alaska would have been better?!? If u think that then I have a trillion dinar to sell for a buck! let the hate continue....(drops mic to never return here again)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Wow a one post wonder coming in to set all us greedy folks straight to follow the path of the messiah in chief sending us down the road to ruin. He never had opposition when he got in you idiot, he had a majority and still couldn't get **** done. Go blow your liberal crap at some other fantasy loving world, I hear Okie and Bulldog are recruiting you'd fit right in, living the dream of sitting on your @$$ while us taxpayers take care of you, ain't gonna happen pal Oh and you forgot your mic (throws mic out the door and sticks OrDinarE in his DinarE) You have a great night now ya hear! :P:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2