Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you're bored, heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's okie and the dog

TonyDownTheShore

JAN.24,2012

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: THERE IS MAJOR BANK ACTIVITY. OKIE AND I WILL KEEP U POSTED IF AND WHEN THE RATES ACTUALLY POST. TYVM.

Bulldog75: THERE WILL BE RUMORS COMING IN. WE SIMPLY ARE GROUNDED AND WAIT. THANKS.Bulldog75: 3:22PM CST: WE ARE RECEIVING MULTI-SOURCE REPORTS REGARDING UST BANK SCREENS GOING BLANK, WHICH COULD POSSIBLY MEAN RATES ARE BEING DOWN LOADED AT THIS TIME. WE WILL

ONLY REPORT THE FACTS THAT WE HAVE AND WILL NOT PRESUME ANYTHING ELSE AT THIS TIME. IMHO, ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE EVENTUAL ENDING FINALE’ AND THE LEGAL POST RATE BY THE UST BANKS, IF THIS IS THE CASE. THAT OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT MAY POSSIBLY COME MUCH LATER TONITE AS THIS MAY TAKE 7-10 MORE HOURS TO FULLY DOWNLOAD, IMHO. IF THIS IS THE TRUE DOWNLOAD WHICH MAY HAVE COMMENCED, WE SIMPLY WAIT, SEE AND PRAY. I AM DISCLOSING THIS INFO TO YOU ONLY TO HAVE CLARITY HERE AT OOM GROUP. FILTER ALL SOURCES. WE MUST WAIT TO CONCLUDE THE TRUTH AND ACCURACY OF THIS INFO. WE PRAY THAT THIS IS THE DOWNLOAD AND THAT OUR TIME HAS COME. WE ARE WISE, PATIENT & OPTIMISTIC. WE WAIT. THANK YOU.

Bulldog75: OKIE WILL MAKE THE FINAL CALL.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

JAN.24,2012

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: THERE IS MAJOR BANK ACTIVITY. OKIE AND I WILL KEEP U POSTED IF AND WHEN THE RATES ACTUALLY POST. TYVM.

Bulldog75: THERE WILL BE RUMORS COMING IN. WE SIMPLY ARE GROUNDED AND WAIT. THANKS.Bulldog75: 3:22PM CST: WE ARE RECEIVING MULTI-SOURCE REPORTS REGARDING UST BANK SCREENS GOING BLANK, WHICH COULD POSSIBLY MEAN RATES ARE BEING DOWN LOADED AT THIS TIME. WE WILL

ONLY REPORT THE FACTS THAT WE HAVE AND WILL NOT PRESUME ANYTHING ELSE AT THIS TIME. IMHO, ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE EVENTUAL ENDING FINALE’ AND THE LEGAL POST RATE BY THE UST BANKS, IF THIS IS THE CASE. THAT OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT MAY POSSIBLY COME MUCH LATER TONITE AS THIS MAY TAKE 7-10 MORE HOURS TO FULLY DOWNLOAD, IMHO. IF THIS IS THE TRUE DOWNLOAD WHICH MAY HAVE COMMENCED, WE SIMPLY WAIT, SEE AND PRAY. I AM DISCLOSING THIS INFO TO YOU ONLY TO HAVE CLARITY HERE AT OOM GROUP. FILTER ALL SOURCES. WE MUST WAIT TO CONCLUDE THE TRUTH AND ACCURACY OF THIS INFO. WE PRAY THAT THIS IS THE DOWNLOAD AND THAT OUR TIME HAS COME. WE ARE WISE, PATIENT & OPTIMISTIC. WE WAIT. THANK YOU.

{{{ pp Bangs head on table several times }}} why oh why do I torture myself reading okies posts? I must have a pain thing or something?

[[[ mental note to self, get brainwashed after RV to erase memory of this guy]]]

ARrrrggggg, pp :blink::blink::blink:

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 3

JAN.24,2012

BULLDOG75

***/// Uh, yuh, that's the cleaning crew, they comein every night....

Bulldog75: THERE WILL BE RUMORS COMING IN.

***/// rumors.... how could YOU tell...?

WE SIMPLY ARE GROUNDED AND WAIT. THANKS.Bulldog75: 3:22PM CST: WE ARE RECEIVING MULTI-SOURCE REPORTS REGARDING UST BANK SCREENS GOING BLANK, WHICH COULD POSSIBLY MEAN RATES ARE BEING DOWN LOADED AT THIS TIME.

***/// Somebody tripped over the surge protector and accidently unplugged one.

The others are just zapping from a virus they got downloading one of your chats...

WE WILL ONLY REPORT THE FACTS

***///You wouldn't know one if you bumped into it on center ice under the lights!

THAT WE HAVE AND WILL NOT PRESUME ANYTHING ELSE AT THIS TIME.

***/// Then what do you call what you've been spewing all this time if not presumption...?

IMHO, ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE EVENTUAL ENDING FINALE’ AND THE LEGAL POST RATE BY THE UST BANKS,

***/// Stop pointing out the obvious, people are hurling over here...

IF THIS IS THE CASE. THAT OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT MAY POSSIBLY COME MUCH LATER TONITE AS THIS MAY TAKE 7-10 MORE HOURS TO FULLY DOWNLOAD, IMHO.

***/// How can you call claiming to know exactly how long it takes the banks' computers to download a 'humble opinion'...?!

IF THIS IS THE TRUE DOWNLOAD WHICH MAY HAVE COMMENCED, WE SIMPLY WAIT, SEE AND PRAY.

***/// Okay, so now you're doin' a C.Y.A. dance and gonna pray on it.... genius!

I AM DISCLOSING THIS INFO TO YOU ONLY TO HAVE CLARITY HERE AT OOM GROUP.

***/// The only way you'll ever have clarity is if you make it through the Rapture for all your blaspheming!

FILTER ALL SOURCES.

****/// Okay, so now you don't even trust all these brilliant 'sources' you've been touting about....? That's right, create some scapegoats for yourself....

WE MUST WAIT TO CONCLUDE THE TRUTH AND ACCURACY OF THIS INFO.

****///Why start now --- you'll ruin your streak...!

WE PRAY THAT THIS IS THE DOWNLOAD AND THAT OUR TIME HAS COME.

***///Download - shmounload... You need some special pants for the kind of 'load' your puttin' out, pal....

WE ARE WISE, PATIENT & OPTIMISTIC. WE WAIT. THANK YOU.

***///... and we bear frankinsence and myrrh, and have travelled far, following the dinar star.... (hypocritical much...?)

***/// Bullfeathers... that blasphemin' you been doin' is gonna bring you a WAKE-UP CALL, sport.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

I have always wondered that, I know there are sheeple, but how many does he really have following his site? They predict an RV every day/week.

Can you remember when he said it happened on his birthday......................what a joke!

JAN.24,2012

WE ARE RECEIVING MULTI-SOURCE REPORTS REGARDING UST BANK SCREENS GOING BLANK, WHICH COULD POSSIBLY MEAN RATES ARE BEING DOWN LOADED AT THIS TIME.

[/b]

Seeing as how I'm not sure they know how computers work, I quote Lex Luthor from Superman 2:

"All this accumulated knowledge, when will these dummies ever learn to use a doorknob."

okie is full of s**t he is just a scheming pumper, bent on spewing garbage to keep money coming his way. Anyone that gives this idiot the time of day should be chained to him for life. His intel is always WRONG, he wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the a*@, why he is even allowed to post here is a mystery to me. People have lost their homes and life savings because of people like him.