Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Somebody Else's Opinion On The Iraqi Dinar

This RV is IMHO being massively manipulated by the "creatures" that want

nothing more than to pad their interest coffers. This is a world wide

RV for way more currencies than just the dinar. Can you imagine how many

corrupt politians and dictators are throwing road blocks on this road? I

feel very confident that the intel that is coming out about an imminent

RV is solid. I, in my own humble way have been able to verify a few of

the claims. Banks are screaming for this to be done. Banks have loud

voices! O has definitely has a loud voice, he and his creatures from

Chicago. Their political future is at stake. It is a losing future as

far as I can see, but great money can buy alot of great manipulation.

They need this great money to continue their manipulation. Our great

horned buddy George Soros has got his tenicles wrapped around this big

time, and he has got alot of manipulation power.The Federal Reserve is

probably the biggest long tailed creature involved in this. They have

alot at stake. Their manipulators are historically the most powerful

players in games like this. At some point soon, the creatures will come

together and pull the trigger. The little people will fight like like

brides at a 70% off sale to get their dinar cashed and into their

accounts. Most of them will then lose all of their money in less than 5

years. More manipulation.

How bout we become observers of this manipulation instead of

participants? How bout we calmly and with great wisdom go forth after

this RV and INVEST our blessing wisely. Is there a better way to pay

these manipulators back for all of this stress than to do what they

don't want us to do and actually grow our new found wealth? Corvettes,

Lamborgini's, boats, planes? You've got to be kidding. Set yourelf up

with income producing investments. Make an actual written business plan

with your financial advisor. Stick to it. Review it every year! Adjust

it.

My sister who got a very large inheritance (I gave my half to her), in

just 4 years lost her home to foreclosure, filed for bankruptsy, lost

all of her and her husband's retirement and is being bled dry with

co-payments from health problems. I feel terrible that I gave her my

half of the inheritance, thought I was helping, instead, I probably

facilitated her downfall..

No good deed goes unpunished.

Keep in mind that you are about to face a HUGE change in your life. Will

it really matter if it goes for a few weeks more? Are you ready? Maybe

you just need this time to really think about what is in store for you.

Lots of positive and also ALOT of negative. What are your negatives?

Have you even thought about them? I know you are alll dreaming about the

positives. But you will be shocked at how quickly the negatives will

come into play. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket, I'm trying to advise

you how you can use this period of waiting as a productive time. Make a

list of things that will be immedately effected by this windfall both

positive and negative. Marriages will fail, families will stop speaking

to each other, hearts will be broken. Are you ready for all of this? How

do you know if your advisors are trust worthy? How are you planning on

choosing your advisors? Have you all thought of this? Ask questions,

lots of them. If you don't know what to ask, then find someone who does

and ask them to help you, pay them to help you. This time of waiting is

for a reason.

Amen....Food for thought!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agree this is good. Lot of good points are made here. One that stood out to me was the part about families stop speaking to each other and hearts being broken. I have confidence that this will likely cause big rifts in my family. For example, my cousin and I are ver good friends, hes a 21 yr old musician, several years younger than me, but a bit of a big head sometimes. I tried to talk to him about investong in the dinar and he said hed look into it. A couple days later he informs me he'd talked to some people, did a lot of research and decided it was a scam and waste of money. I think it was the way hes said it, like he was amused i was in this that bothered me. I know that when this goes down, that friendship is going to be in jeopardy, as jealousy is a powerful monster. I think a lot of people should think hard abiut how this investment will affect families and relationships

• Upvote 3

Thanks 20MillionDinar for one of the best posts I've read on DV. I've been giving what you said a lot of thought. Yes, there is a downside to all this. People always say that you find out who your friends are when times are tough. While that may be true, you really find out who your friends are when things are really good, or you have something that others want.

My Mom used to always say that you don't wear your big jewelry to meet a friend for coffee when that friend has fallen on hard times. We just have to remember that our country, like the rest of the planet, has fallen on hard times. Most people in the world don't even have access to toilets or running water. And here we're in the middle of high unemployment, a foreclosure crisis, and more people living in poverty.

So, am I going to get nice things? Sure. Travel to nice places? You bet. But vulgar displays of wealth have never been my thing, nor am I going to put any nice things I get before God. The most important thing for me is making sure that I don't squander this and leave something for the next generation. We're about to get a windfall. So how do we make it grow?

Also, those of us that are helpful (like you I gave my brother my inheritance and it was gone in 12 seconds), remember that you cannot help everyone, nor should you enable anyone who you know is irresponsible. I already have my list together of who is receiving help. It's a short list. I know what organizations I will support. All things we need to think about. And yes, I am also researching post RV investments. I am coming out of a lean season and making sure I am never in this position again. This has left a really bitter taste in my mouth. I know money isn't everything but lack of it sucks. I don't want to go through this again. I am going to remember it forever, sort of like how our grandparents that lived through the depression don't waste resources. I get it now.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. Thanks again for your post.

• Upvote 14

AWESOME READ, SOROS HAS THE DEVILS TENTACLES AND ITS REACH STEMS FOR THE BOWELS OF HELL. O IS ATTACHED AND THAT'S A FACT. THE PIPELINE WAS TURNED DOWN BECAUSE BUFFETT HAD MORE TO LOSE SO HE CALLED ON THE BIG O AND THE FAVOR WAS ENSUED.

• Upvote 3

Thanks 20MillionDinar for one of the best posts I've read on DV. I've been giving what you said a lot of thought. Yes, there is a downside to all this. People always say that you find out who your friends are when times are tough. While that may be true, you really find out who your friends are when things are really good, or you have something that others want.

My Mom used to always say that you don't wear your big jewelry to meet a friend for coffee when that friend has fallen on hard times. We just have to remember that our country, like the rest of the planet, has fallen on hard times. Most people in the world don't even have access to toilets or running water. And here we're in the middle of high unemployment, a foreclosure crisis, and more people living in poverty.

So, am I going to get nice things? Sure. Travel to nice places? You bet. But vulgar displays of wealth have never been my thing, nor am I going to put any nice things I get before God. The most important thing for me is making sure that I don't squander this and leave something for the next generation. We're about to get a windfall. So how do we make it grow?

Also, those of us that are helpful (like you I gave my brother my inheritance and it was gone in 12 seconds), remember that you cannot help everyone, nor should you enable anyone who you know is irresponsible. I already have my list together of who is receiving help. It's a short list. I know what organizations I will support. All things we need to think about. And yes, I am also researching post RV investments. I am coming out of a lean season and making sure I am never in this position again. This has left a really bitter taste in my mouth. I know money isn't everything but lack of it sucks. I don't want to go through this again. I am going to remember it forever, sort of like how our grandparents that lived through the depression don't waste resources. I get it now.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. Thanks again for your post.

Great post! This is the way I feel too. I don't have tons of dinar, but hope it's enough to make a difference. I too have a short list, and what organizations I will support. I won't be extravagant, but do hope for some things. I never want to go through what the last few years have been like again. And God will certainly be first on my list...always! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. And 20MD, thanks for this thread. Much appreciated.

:P :P

• Upvote 2

Great post! This is the way I feel too. I don't have tons of dinar, but hope it's enough to make a difference. I too have a short list, and what organizations I will support. I won't be extravagant, but do hope for some things. I never want to go through what the last few years have been like again. And God will certainly be first on my list...always! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. And 20MD, thanks for this thread. Much appreciated.

:P :P

Thank you! When we're on the other side of it maybe we'll understand why it's been so difficult. God bless you my friend! Sounds like He already has!

• Upvote 2

This guy has been willing to risk his life to put this message out to the world, as has David Wilcock. There is some serious things at play here. I love the post that started this thread. I am a taxi for spirit and God has guided me to this investment. Conspiracy theory...I dunno...I just know to live a God centered life and it all comes out in the wash.

Benjamin Fulford 1-23-12…”Secret government regime change in Asia nears completion, Satanic cabal in West crumbling”

Posted on January 23, 2012 by kauilapele

[uPDATE 1-23-12 1241 HST: A point I neglected to make. I do NOT go along with the idea that Atty. Gen. Holder is someone who needs to be arrested. As I have sensed it for some time since the beginning of the current US administration, Obama and many of his group, including Holder, are working "for the Light" for the uplift of the planet. Also, the current administration "inherited" many from the US government that are of the cabal, the Illuminati, or whatever you call them. Here is a recent article by Steve Beckow that outlines some of the arguments for Atty. Gen. Eric Holder. Click here to read the article.] Ben outlines the continuing demise of the dark agenda players, and at this point, I can come up with little more to say about it. As always, recommended to use Higher Discernment when reading. So here it is… Highlights

…the battle over control of the global financial system and therefore the future of the planet Earth is proceeding well for the White Dragon Society and its allies.

…the regime change in North Korea has now resulted in concrete dialogue over reunification of the Korean peninsula and possibly even a union between a united Korea and Japan.

…Interpol is steadily squeezing criminals like George Soros and Senator J. Rockefeller and something big may happen before the key January 31st accounts settling date.

…the news about Korean unification and a possible Korean/Japanese merger is coming from various sources…

…the Northern faction is suing for peace and will settle for some sort of symbolic and ceremonial role for North Korea’s Kim Jong Un in a unified state.

There is also more evidence coming out that the March 11, 2011 Tsunami and nuclear crisis in Japan was man-made.

The White Dragon Society also has evidence linking J. Rockefeller, Peter Hans Kolvenbach of the Jesuits and a North Korean agent by the name of Ichiro Ozawa with the tsunami and nuclear crisis.

In the Middle-East, meanwhile, signs of the takedown of the Satanic cabal continue to proliferate.

The UAE also announced it would be developing alternative energy sources to help shift its economy away from oil dependency.

It is still unlikely there will be any public announcements for a while yet until the ongoing international criminal investigations are complete. ————————————————————————— Secret government regime change in Asia nears completion, Satanic cabal in West crumbling The Year of the Dragon officially starts today in the lunar calendar and the battle over control of the global financial system and therefore the future of the planet Earth is proceeding well for the White Dragon Society and its allies. In Asia, the regime change in North Korea has now resulted in concrete dialogue over reunification of the Korean peninsula and possibly even a union between a united Korea and Japan. The capital being considered for this planned entity is around Nara and Tenri City, South of Osaka. In the West, Interpol is steadily squeezing criminals like George Soros and Senator J. Rockefeller and something big may happen before the key January 31st accounts settling date.

The situation in Asia is the more interesting one for the time being. As usual, there is lots of contradictory information coming from well-placed sources so some caution is needed. First of all, Chodoin Daikaku, the head of the worldwide martial arts associations claims that reports given to this writer by Japanese security police sources saying Kim Jong Il had been killed 2 years ago and replaced with a double were wrong. It is true, he says, that he was hit with a stroke two years ago that left one arm partially paralyzed but he was alive, according to Chodoin, who is confident enough to come out as a named source, something rare when reporting on secret society activities.

Meanwhile, the news about Korean unification and a possible Korean/Japanese merger is coming from various sources including Korean royal family members, Japanese public security police, mainland Chinese intelligence officers and senior North Korean agents in Japan.

The story that emerges is that two rival Korean royal houses, the Southern and Northern dynasties, have been struggling over control of both Japan and the Korean peninsula for hundreds of years. The Southern dynasty includes the current Japanese emperor and the secret rulers of South Korea. The Northern dynasty controls North Korea, Northern Japan and Okinawa and has powerful influence in mainland China.

The Southern dynasty has been the one pushing for a unification of Western Japan and South Korea with a new capital city in Osaka and is allied with the British Royal Family. The Northern group was working with the Nazis and the New World Order faction of George Bush Sr. and the Gnostics.

It is interesting to note that the Japanese imperial navy during World War 2 was allied with the Southern dynasty and the house of Windsor during WW2 even as the Japanese army in China was allied with the Northern regime and the Nazis. It was in fact remnants of the Japanese imperial army that set up the North Korean regime in cooperation with the gnostic Nazi Odessa group.

According to the information collated, the Northern faction is suing for peace and will settle for some sort of symbolic and ceremonial role for North Korea’s Kim Jong Un in a unified state. A Southern faction royal family member was open to this and informal negotiations could start within a couple of weeks. The end result may be a giant new global financial center being set up in the general vicinity of the ancient capital of Nara, South of Osaka.

There are also reports coming in of many pamphlets denouncing Kim Jong Un being distributed in the Northern half of North Korea, indicating Chinese dissatisfaction with these developments.

There is also more evidence coming out that the March 11, 2011 Tsunami and nuclear crisis in Japan was man-made. A member of a 15 person team from the Japanese self-defense forces has come forth and testified about the attacks. He says that he and his colleagues were fooled into placing multiple nuclear pulse weapons in the seabed by being told it was some sort of test. After the tsunami attack the other 14 members of his team were killed. Pastor Poulo Izumi of the Tachikawa Church in Tokyo was part of the Christian group that initially sheltered him and has published his testimony.

The White Dragon Society also has evidence linking J. Rockefeller, Peter Hans Kolvenbach of the Jesuits and a North Korean agent by the name of Ichiro Ozawa with the tsunami and nuclear crisis.

For example, on March 9th US Deputy Secretary of State Curt Campbell offered Fukushima rights to Zeolite, a substance used to clean up radioactive waste, to Japanese power broker Ozawa Ichiro. Then the stock price of Higashi Nihon House, a maker of discount housing in Northern Japan, rose 40% on March 10th, 2011, one day before the tsunami. The Israeli Security Company Magna BSP has been linked to sabotage activity involving explosives and mini-nukes at the Fukushima Nuclear plant on the day of the Tsunami.

Kolvenbach himself later bragged on the phone that he was the mastermind behind the Tsunami and nuclear attack on Japan. Campbell was recording [recorded] as saying he was representing J. Rockefeller. These mass-murderers now have nowhere on this planet where they can hide in safety for very long. In any case, the plan backfired because instead of intimidating Japan into surrender, it led to a purge of Satanist lackeys in Japan and in the Korean peninsula.

In the Middle-East, meanwhile, signs of the takedown of the Satanic cabal continue to proliferate. The United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, for example, announced they were shifting their oil exports away from the US and the dollar and towards China and the Renminbi. The UAE also announced it would be developing alternative energy sources to help shift its economy away from oil dependency.

It is worth noting the Satanists think they are descended from King David, which is why they call the star on the Israeli flag the Star of David even though it represents their god Lucifer. The symbol of the real Jews is the Menora and they worship Yahweh, the creator.

In the West too, signs of the crumbling of the cabal are appearing everywhere. Greece, for example, told the EU to buzz off and said they were not going to pay any money to Goldman Sachs and their political lackeys. Interpol, for its part, has frozen huge funds linked to George Soros in Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. In the US, Assistant Attorney General of the United States Lanny Breuer is ready to go public and demand that criminal U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder resign immediately. The Monaco group of 127 nations is also actively going ahead with efforts to freeze the Satanists money. It is still unlikely there will be any public announcements for a while yet until the ongoing international criminal investigations are complete. =========================================================

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Yes a very good read 20MillionDinar.

There will be a lot of people who hardly spoke to you will start talking to you after the RV.

It would be best not to tell anyone, except close people that you want to help. For those of you who have been lucky enough to have a bit of wealth it won’t show so much, but for people like myself that have had a good life but not a huge amount of money people will notice the changes.

So reference your post I have been thinking of some of the things you pointed out.

More wise info along those lines is always welcome.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 2

I agree. Tell NO ONE, not even your children. If you must say something to someone you'd like to help, say that you have some investments that have paid off. Otherwise, be private and frugal about your new found wealth. If cars, boats, etc. suddenly appear, people will start to ask. I plan to keep the status quo for quite a while, and gradually phase in the changes that people can see.

• Upvote 3

A new begining is on the horizon. New $millionaires will be created overnight.Those that lost everything are victims of a broken system, broken out of the box. This is a chance for many to start all over or to take advantage. This is a good time to be holding any foreign currency...

IMF & WTO came up with a formula to calculate a nation's wealth & true strength of it's currency.

It is based on a nation's total net worth in goods & services. This includes all natural resources, industry, commerse, trade, education, technology & patents or royalties. This also includes old money like what exists in the EU, the Royal family & USA & personal weath of it's citizens.

Under this new formula, the USD will remain one of the strongest if not the premere world currency. Other nations like Vietnam or Burma would have to revalue or strengthen their undervalued currencies. This is to avoid trade wars & one nation having a trade advantage over another by weakening their own currency. Everyone will be playing by the same set of rules.

Over 132 nations are to RV their currencies based on this new formula. This will help to improve global trade & remove the globe fom the world wide recession now choking any hopes of a speedy recovery.

We can also see an end to the World Settlement Fund & the erasure of some debts.

This will only work if we get all the nations on board.

• Upvote 3

ive been in this investment about a year and i personally think its gonna be awhile before we see an rv if we do that country is so f'ed up right now with bombings and security we shouldn't have left there and this gov't could go to hell in a hand basket so might as well go on with life if it happens great if not live and learn!!

• Upvote 1