Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STEVEI UPDATE

seetrader1

Greetings PD Members.

Ray and I have been working and digging very hard for more information so we can share with you regarding your investments.

With that being said, Ray as you may or may not be aware, has built up many contacts here that have families still living in Iraq, (various regions) and he along with my business partner in Iraq have a great opportunity to get first hand news articles that they see and read along with TV and other media sources.

As you can see from Ray's email to me a few minutes ago, we have some very interesting things going on.

I just cannot thank Ray enough for all he brings to us via his contacts.

I can assure you that all of the Okie's, Tony's, Dan's, Adam's (not his real name) and many others will twist this a bit and claim it as theirs, so be it. So for all of you that want to bash our efforts and make negative and nasty comments I guess we all will have to pray extra hard for you.

Mr. Steve,

Just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi contacts here in town and got this latest news that I wanted to share with you. He said it came out in three newspapers over in Iraq that Shabibi is going to hold a press conference one day next week. Didn’t say what day. He is going to talk about the dinar, the revalue of the dinar, it’s affect on the economy, how it is going to be the strongest currency in the region, and also the positive effect it will have on the people of Iraq. The papers also stated that if he gets tied up in a meeting or something, that Saleh will take his place and hold the press conference.

Also, he just saw on Iraqi Tv about an hour ago that the Iraqi List(Allawis party) have agreed to attend the Parliament meeting with a positive attitude and vote on the 2012 Budget. They stated that they are going to work for change within the government the right way instead of boycotting. I believe the meeting is to be Thursday but not sure.

I feel this is very positive news and the RV is right around the corner now. I see no other reason for Shabibi holding a news conference to explain this to the people unless he knows the RV is about to happen. Just my opinion. Will update more later as I get it. Take care.

Blessings,

Ray

***********************************************************************************************

Here was a great question by AZMike:

Just a question, does it make sense that Shabibi would discuss the RV with the citizens of Iraq prior to the RV? I would think that discussing it in the detail described in Ray's message would be a signal to "speculators" that would swoop down on Iraq and buy up the currency. So perhaps the strategy is for Shabibi to have his little "fireside chat" with the citizens of Iraq immediately following the RV, not preceding it.

Ray's Answer:

NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT. IRAQ HAS PLACED A 10,000 USD LIMIT ON HOW MUCH DINAR CAN LEAVE THE COUNTRY. INVESTORS ARE WELCOME TO BUY WHATEVER DINAR THERE IS OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY BUT THEY ARE LIMITED TO WHAT IS INSIDE THE COUNTRY. HOPE THIS HELPS.

***********************************************************************************************

I know many people are hurting emotionally and financially, so to our PD family, compassion is needed to heal the hurts of others because fellowship builds us up and binds us together.

Stay positive and keep your faith. Ray and I promise to keep you updated as information come in.

God Bless each and every one of you.

Steve

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Steve,

Just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi contacts here in town and got this latest news that I wanted to share with you. He said it came out in three newspapers over in Iraq that Shabibi is going to hold a press conference one day next week. Didn’t say what day. He is going to talk about the dinar, the revalue of the dinar, it’s affect on the economy, how it is going to be the strongest currency in the region, and also the positive effect it will have on the people of Iraq.

The papers also stated that if he gets tied up in a meeting or something, that Saleh will take his place and hold the press conference.

That would be like Obama saying he is going to give the State of the Union speech tonight, but..............if he gets tied up Biden will take his place!! Any bets that this announcement never happened? Thanks Steve and Ray!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This sounds like Shabbs might indeed randomly have something better to do than educate his folks on the REVALUATION OF THEIR CURRENCY. Are you kidding me??? This brings to mind a favorite movie quote: "...I have to finish my homework, do the laundry, feed the hogs..."

• Upvote 3

The new way to say"Soon".......we must be close smile.gif

".......the RV is right around the corner now....." Hope so!!!

I agree, hmmmmmm......

I don't know about the substitute for this kind of announcement......sounds a little fishy to me. Or is that a camel I smell?

blink.gif

He is going to talk about the dinar, the revalue of the dinar...

I would like to see/hear that Shab's really said that!

So would I but Steve and Ray don't feel it necessary to provide links anymore. They find it undignified that any of their sycophants would actually want verification of their "intel".

• Upvote 2

I figured you're qualified to do it, but even if you don't know as much as Adam you'd still do a good job, heck Okie knows nothing yet he still does it. :lol:

This is so true!!

Here, let me try!! RV 1/25/12! If not then RV 1/26/12! If not then..........!!

Nope it just doesn't work for me!!

Adam is the best at giving us TRUE info!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

Bash away so steveI can pray harder for us. He treats everyone as a feable minded idiot and passes his judgement on anyone that doubts his"contacts" intel. He seeks the glory of guessing the rv first more than okie....well maybe not that much. But really what is he the rv evangelist?

• Upvote 2