Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK UPDATES THIS SITUATION

powerpager

Frank sounds like he is talking about present bit this is from 20 months ago. Makes you wonder about all the time spent on the edge of your seat believing the crap told to you !

Good evening Family,

“Oh my God……..He winked at me”.

A paradigm shift is unfolding within the government of Iraq. It is historical and very intriguing in the pages of time ………..of this planet. Yesterday we went over the dates that would encompass our 1…..2……….3. I am eager to see what A has to say in his televised speech. It will be tonight at 10:30pm. I am hoping that it is the first two steps with step three coming this Sunday. I also said that on the 8th the GOI/CBI should hand over these three steps to the UN so that on the 15th the UN can totally release them from Ch7. To remove this bondage would allow the GOI/CBI to make decisions on their own without the permission of mom and dad. I was asked last night what percentage I gave for the RI to happen by the 8th or the 15th. I gave it a 65 to 77% chance…….along with some prayers. What would happen if for some stupid reason the GOI/CBI would once again blow this opportunity. Oh buddy………a big can of whoopee!!! Civil war is the first thing I think of. All the projects for 2010 which is already half gone would dissipate. I’m sure we can think of many other negative results……..but let me give you margin for errors. BTW……..what I am about to tell you is what I promised you yesterday but I want you to keep in mind I do not offer the following as a substitute to what I presented yesterday. In other words I am not offering a cop out……….I am only giving you options to consider and to lay it at the throne of our Father in prayer. If the homework that the GOI/CBI hands in to the UN on the 8th is not passing then Iraq will continue its sloth pace …….period. It’s that simple. Will they get extensions? There are no extensions……….show me one that was ever activated. Look at what they do and listen not to what they say. The Plan will always stand authoritatively over Iraq. So if we continue with no RI after the 15th because they received no CH7…………what’s the next opportunity for you and me? Well we know very well that the CBI wants to remove their 000’s by re-denomination. We also know that there have been a variety of mechanisms to reduce these M figures and that it has been in progress for a few years now. That’s huge Family. This action alone is self evident that they never intended to have a LOP. We know their goals for the IQD in 2010!!! They slowly have been removing them from circulation……….THAT’S HUGE !!! Remember when God said to us as His first commandment……..be fruitful multiply and “replenish” the earth? I always said to myself there must have been something before me that did not please God so He removed it and now He asks us to replenish it by loving each other. Well………6 years ago when I bought my 000’s I knew very well that they were going to have to eventually collect these from me again. BUT ……..they would have to be replenished by something else………..like lower denoms and fils. So with about 80 + % of the 000’s already collected …….IMO……we are inches away from the NECESSITY to replenish them. This country is running out of currency! Why have a Cadillac that looks good on the outside ……….with no engine on the inside? Iraq looks pretty good right now. We constantly hear it from every source. Just this year alone our own television media finally admitted that the sky is the limit in Iraq. So if they blow it this time around …….IMO……….they have until August 31st because they are stressed out on the idea that we are leaving at that time. 50,000 troops deservingly so come home! They are frightened of being left alone to protect themselves………it’s not an easy thing to do in the ME. So it would behoove them to get this thing done in the next two weeks……….because we are coming home. Let me give you another example. Nobody took care of TINK’s and my children they way we did. To leave them with a babysitter would have said a lot about our confidence in that babysitter. Nobody messed with the Green Zone. Nobody got near it except for the cowardly mortar rounds that rained down upon them. Very important strategic components of the war are well protected in the Green Zone. It’s a little village within the city of Baghdad. Well ……..it’s being handed over to the Iraqis as of today. THAT’S HUGE!!! The Plan would not allow this……without results.

As you get closer and closer to the hunt it is best to be still or risk the kill. As speculators of this investment we have climbed the highest mountains and screamed in the direction of Iraq demanding that she RI’s her currency! As we get closer …….watch how those that were running out of patience (remember?) ………climb that same mountain. Yesterday the Vietnamese Prime Minister Dung asked the State Bank of Vietnam to instruct Commercial Banks to implement measures to reduce deposit and lending interest rates and to make appropriate adjustments of the EXCHANGE RATE between the Vietnamese Dong and foreign currencies. It is for this reason Family that I told you about the Dong two months ago. But IMO……..the visit that two made to China last week will control this impatientness. The IQD must go first……….but the longer it takes the higher the odds go up that the Dong will RV. China will eventually tell Vietnam when they can RV. China may growl a lot but trust me they need a good relationship with us. Yes the world owes them………..but they need the world to continue with their economic growth and most of all they need Iraq’s oil. In fact Iraq is not very pleased and complained today that it is UNFAIR that the barrel of oil is only at 70 + dollars. What did I tell you Family………..why is it so low when we have the largest natural oil disaster in the Gulf right now and we just finished a Memorial Day weekend that should have shot it up over $3 at the pump. Did I not tell you that punishment comes in many forms……..as I kept quiet. Anyways……..today China also threw in its two cents of impatientness with the following lines. A nice way of saying……….GET IT DONE !!! You are messing us up.

"We believe that will see the next few days the state of progress and development in resolving the crisis, to form a government on the basis that the political blocs would be very embarrassing to the Iraqi people in terms of time and the formation of the government and the abandonment of the case of the narrow view and interests China and the indifference of the public interest in forming a government.

WOWJAM………yes I carry the banner of 3.86 because I strongly believe this is a reinstatement as CH7 claims. Yes I am aware that the site you mentioned is saying that the IQD will come out at .83. If I end up with 830,000 per million dinars I will gladly say I was wrong. Then I will tell you that if you give it a week………there is no way it will stay at .83. The whales and sharks may have affected their M figures in the last 7 years but I promise you the Bears and Wolves of serious investors and traders will drive the rate up very quickly. It will be embarrassing enough for Iraq to tell its fellow Arab nations that they have finally returned to the stage of internationally recognized currency………..oh and by the way……….you guys are still much higher than our currency and yet we have all the oil! So whether they come out at .83 or $1 ………I really do not care because I know deep in my heart its true target rate is 3.86. I would ask you to keep in mind and study the steps when KU reinstated its currency. It came out small …….but didn’t stay that way for long.

So the CBI wants business. There was a beautiful article that came out today from them saying that Iraq has about 370 Civil Banking Companies with up to 600 million in capital. Then they also told us that they had a 5 day meeting last week for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies along with the USD. LOL……well if I was an elected official that is about to be involved in 1….2………..3 then I am in complete favor that they do this so that I can get paid………because nobody works for nothing………in the ME. IMO…….this is huge!

So Maliki is claiming that he is stepping down. This is called ……..saving face. The last two months was hard to face for him. I guess the draino must have worked. We can move forward now.

Rumor has it that school desktops and many trees in Iraq have the following carved into them :

“Kurds love A”…………followed by “TLA” ……….true love always.

Okay so I’m kidding ……..but you get my point. This is huge!!!

If you read the articles about what Iran had to say today then this is what I have to say:

“Hey Iran……….you got milk………..I mean gold?”

Anybody want to bet me a nickel on who the next Oil Minister is going to be?

God said that He is the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning of His Word and the end of it have something in common and in common……….with us. I wish to talk to you about this tomorrow with your permission if time allows. I have nothing more to say as we sit back and wait for the 15th. So tomorrow I want to tell you why I believe that a baton is about to be passed to us for safekeeping. I love you all and I want you to consider letting go of your pain because ………..it’s not yours to keep. Jesus took it away from you when He died on the cross. LOL………and you thought you came here just for dinar intel. Many found God. Many learned to pray again and to just be courteous to another human being because it is pleasing in God’s eyes. But I wonder ………last Monday when I prayed on the Conference Call……..I told God that I wanted to look in His eye. IMO……..God has looked down at KTFM and looked each of you directly in your eye. I can’t help but to wonder did any of you notice :

“Oh My God………He winked at …………You”

God bless you all. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

:blink::unsure::blink::unsure::blink::unsure::blink:

post-12729-13274253597_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sing to us, Frank! That MAY enhance your total and complete lack of knowledge about International Currency Exchange! Maybe you could go back to being a short-order cook. . .or did your singing get you fired from that?

In any event. . take a LONG NAP on your blue couch and wait for oil to reach $90.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Frank sounds like he is talking about present bit this is from 20 months ago. Makes you wonder about all the time spent on the edge of your seat believing the crap told to you !

Good evening Family,

“Oh my God……..He winked at me”.

A paradigm shift is unfolding within the government of Iraq. It is historical and very intriguing in the pages of time ………..of this planet. Yesterday we went over the dates that would encompass our 1…..2……….3. I am eager to see what A has to say in his televised speech. It will be tonight at 10:30pm. I am hoping that it is the first two steps with step three coming this Sunday. I also said that on the 8th the GOI/CBI should hand over these three steps to the UN so that on the 15th the UN can totally release them from Ch7. To remove this bondage would allow the GOI/CBI to make decisions on their own without the permission of mom and dad. I was asked last night what percentage I gave for the RI to happen by the 8th or the 15th. I gave it a 65 to 77% chance…….along with some prayers. What would happen if for some stupid reason the GOI/CBI would once again blow this opportunity. Oh buddy………a big can of whoopee!!! Civil war is the first thing I think of. All the projects for 2010 which is already half gone would dissipate. I’m sure we can think of many other negative results……..but let me give you margin for errors. BTW……..what I am about to tell you is what I promised you yesterday but I want you to keep in mind I do not offer the following as a substitute to what I presented yesterday. In other words I am not offering a cop out……….I am only giving you options to consider and to lay it at the throne of our Father in prayer. If the homework that the GOI/CBI hands in to the UN on the 8th is not passing then Iraq will continue its sloth pace …….period. It’s that simple. Will they get extensions? There are no extensions……….show me one that was ever activated. Look at what they do and listen not to what they say. The Plan will always stand authoritatively over Iraq. So if we continue with no RI after the 15th because they received no CH7…………what’s the next opportunity for you and me? Well we know very well that the CBI wants to remove their 000’s by re-denomination. We also know that there have been a variety of mechanisms to reduce these M figures and that it has been in progress for a few years now. That’s huge Family. This action alone is self evident that they never intended to have a LOP. We know their goals for the IQD in 2010!!! They slowly have been removing them from circulation……….THAT’S HUGE !!! Remember when God said to us as His first commandment……..be fruitful multiply and “replenish” the earth? I always said to myself there must have been something before me that did not please God so He removed it and now He asks us to replenish it by loving each other. Well………6 years ago when I bought my 000’s I knew very well that they were going to have to eventually collect these from me again. BUT ……..they would have to be replenished by something else………..like lower denoms and fils. So with about 80 + % of the 000’s already collected …….IMO……we are inches away from the NECESSITY to replenish them. This country is running out of currency! Why have a Cadillac that looks good on the outside ……….with no engine on the inside? Iraq looks pretty good right now. We constantly hear it from every source. Just this year alone our own television media finally admitted that the sky is the limit in Iraq. So if they blow it this time around …….IMO……….they have until August 31st because they are stressed out on the idea that we are leaving at that time. 50,000 troops deservingly so come home! They are frightened of being left alone to protect themselves………it’s not an easy thing to do in the ME. So it would behoove them to get this thing done in the next two weeks……….because we are coming home. Let me give you another example. Nobody took care of TINK’s and my children they way we did. To leave them with a babysitter would have said a lot about our confidence in that babysitter. Nobody messed with the Green Zone. Nobody got near it except for the cowardly mortar rounds that rained down upon them. Very important strategic components of the war are well protected in the Green Zone. It’s a little village within the city of Baghdad. Well ……..it’s being handed over to the Iraqis as of today. THAT’S HUGE!!! The Plan would not allow this……without results.

As you get closer and closer to the hunt it is best to be still or risk the kill. As speculators of this investment we have climbed the highest mountains and screamed in the direction of Iraq demanding that she RI’s her currency! As we get closer …….watch how those that were running out of patience (remember?) ………climb that same mountain. Yesterday the Vietnamese Prime Minister Dung asked the State Bank of Vietnam to instruct Commercial Banks to implement measures to reduce deposit and lending interest rates and to make appropriate adjustments of the EXCHANGE RATE between the Vietnamese Dong and foreign currencies. It is for this reason Family that I told you about the Dong two months ago. But IMO……..the visit that two made to China last week will control this impatientness. The IQD must go first……….but the longer it takes the higher the odds go up that the Dong will RV. China will eventually tell Vietnam when they can RV. China may growl a lot but trust me they need a good relationship with us. Yes the world owes them………..but they need the world to continue with their economic growth and most of all they need Iraq’s oil. In fact Iraq is not very pleased and complained today that it is UNFAIR that the barrel of oil is only at 70 + dollars. What did I tell you Family………..why is it so low when we have the largest natural oil disaster in the Gulf right now and we just finished a Memorial Day weekend that should have shot it up over $3 at the pump. Did I not tell you that punishment comes in many forms……..as I kept quiet. Anyways……..today China also threw in its two cents of impatientness with the following lines. A nice way of saying……….GET IT DONE !!! You are messing us up.

"We believe that will see the next few days the state of progress and development in resolving the crisis, to form a government on the basis that the political blocs would be very embarrassing to the Iraqi people in terms of time and the formation of the government and the abandonment of the case of the narrow view and interests China and the indifference of the public interest in forming a government.

WOWJAM………yes I carry the banner of 3.86 because I strongly believe this is a reinstatement as CH7 claims. Yes I am aware that the site you mentioned is saying that the IQD will come out at .83. If I end up with 830,000 per million dinars I will gladly say I was wrong. Then I will tell you that if you give it a week………there is no way it will stay at .83. The whales and sharks may have affected their M figures in the last 7 years but I promise you the Bears and Wolves of serious investors and traders will drive the rate up very quickly. It will be embarrassing enough for Iraq to tell its fellow Arab nations that they have finally returned to the stage of internationally recognized currency………..oh and by the way……….you guys are still much higher than our currency and yet we have all the oil! So whether they come out at .83 or $1 ………I really do not care because I know deep in my heart its true target rate is 3.86. I would ask you to keep in mind and study the steps when KU reinstated its currency. It came out small …….but didn’t stay that way for long.

So the CBI wants business. There was a beautiful article that came out today from them saying that Iraq has about 370 Civil Banking Companies with up to 600 million in capital. Then they also told us that they had a 5 day meeting last week for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies along with the USD. LOL……well if I was an elected official that is about to be involved in 1….2………..3 then I am in complete favor that they do this so that I can get paid………because nobody works for nothing………in the ME. IMO…….this is huge!

So Maliki is claiming that he is stepping down. This is called ……..saving face. The last two months was hard to face for him. I guess the draino must have worked. We can move forward now.

Rumor has it that school desktops and many trees in Iraq have the following carved into them :

“Kurds love A”…………followed by “TLA” ……….true love always.

Okay so I’m kidding ……..but you get my point. This is huge!!!

If you read the articles about what Iran had to say today then this is what I have to say:

“Hey Iran……….you got milk………..I mean gold?”

Anybody want to bet me a nickel on who the next Oil Minister is going to be?

God said that He is the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning of His Word and the end of it have something in common and in common……….with us. I wish to talk to you about this tomorrow with your permission if time allows. I have nothing more to say as we sit back and wait for the 15th. So tomorrow I want to tell you why I believe that a baton is about to be passed to us for safekeeping. I love you all and I want you to consider letting go of your pain because ………..it’s not yours to keep. Jesus took it away from you when He died on the cross. LOL………and you thought you came here just for dinar intel. Many found God. Many learned to pray again and to just be courteous to another human being because it is pleasing in God’s eyes. But I wonder ………last Monday when I prayed on the Conference Call……..I told God that I wanted to look in His eye. IMO……..God has looked down at KTFM and looked each of you directly in your eye. I can’t help but to wonder did any of you notice :

“Oh My God………He winked at …………You”

God bless you all. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

:blink::unsure::blink::unsure::blink::unsure::blink:

Hey power I get it. Still the same old hack. What was gonna happen 20 months ago is still gonna happen, in the next few minutes, hours, days or who knows. I was over there today checking on "Gurus" they are now actually starting to call "BS" on their own "BS" check it out. I can't believe they even allow Adam on there, he called like it is. I have been kicked outta there twice for trying to doing the same. Mostly Okie called BS on his BS. Maybe there is just a hint of reality coming to those guys. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Really?

Why repost this? You can look at a lot of people that has said it is going to happen in the near future.

It doesn't make Frank look silly, it makes you look goofy when you repost something this old. Stay in the now..... walk into the future....... the RV will occurr.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if I misread this post, but the purpose of this post was not to talk up Frank. The purpose of the post appeared to make a point that the rhetoric in Frank's post some 20 months ago is the same rhetoric all the gurus, including Adam, are touting is imminent for major news - HCL, Chapter VII, RV. It is unnerving to see current Iraqi events unfolding and think that this is a level just preceding major changes AND THEN read that different events nearly two years ago led many to think the same thing back then. We all say "go RV" and hold great hope, but when I see stuff like this I feel like I am spinning on a merry-go-round Recirculation of the same rumor is redundancy and irritating. Recirculation of a column that states the same principles but applied to totally different events and times and still making sense makes one take a step back. Are we really on forward course to actual economic event or shift? Or are we just pawns in a whirlpool of currency, VIP, membership sites, etc gurus taking are last dollars on a wing and a prayer?

• Upvote 2