Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How iraq pays when rv happens????????????????

gelai64

There has also been a recent post that stated the USA was going to hold dinars exchanged in this country as an investment for paying for the war effort in Iraq. Sorry I don't have knowledge about how this will work but it has been discussed before. There was also a post about our government exchanging dinar for a reduced amount to US citizens and they would then hold the dinar as an investment. Prior posts and possible speculation but this thread makes more sense than thinking that Irag would be responsible to pay for our dinars in USD. Life is great!

I like this article wherever it comes from and how many times it comes around.. it exposes the error of thinking that causes us to think of the dinar as a lottery ticket to cash in just like was said.. the reasoning is solid and thought provoking.

Well here is the fundamental flaw in this angle plus more. The global nation's currencies are exchangeable and tradeable and positioned for investment. Those are bought and sought by investing firms for their clients as well as individuals. Here's another major issue depending upon RV amount: if 250,000 people in the US own on average of 2,000,000 dinar, then the IRS is positioned to benefit by over $500 BILLION...that's right $500,000,000,000. Finally, what benefit does Gelia46 have for being on this sight? Is he/she an investor? If so, why? If not, why on here? There is so much misinformation flying around it's amazing. I love the fact this resemebles the RV of the China currency; government says for 3 days in row, 'nothing will happen' 'nothing will ever happen' 'it's not going to happen'...next morning. BANG...the RV occured.

Guess I'm a bit frustrated...sigh