Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRESIDENT TALABANI IS STEPPING DOWN!!!

Iraqi Queen

We just read on www. nakhelnews.com that President Jalal Talabani has Arteriosclerosis of the legs. That is hardening and blocked arteries in his legs, which is life threatening.

He had surgery on his spine and due to his poor health he cannot continue his term as President Of Iraq.

He announced that the Ex Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Barham Salih will be replacing him as the President!!!

Sorry I have the link but it is in Arabic, and I do not know how to bring it over here.

• Upvote 5

Thank you. :)

That's too bad I think he really tried to get a lot of stuff done. :(

Oh great one of the few voices of reason is stepping down! I hope this is a misprint, bad translation. :(

Don't think it's a translation problem. If memory serves Iraqi Queen speaks Arabic. ;)

I found a different article that says the surgery was successful and that he will continue.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(m2rzrq55hxf1ir45om1ak1me))/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=146600&l=1

AGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi President Jalal Talabani has decided to return to Baghdad within one week, after a successful surgery in Germany, a leading official of his Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) announced on Monday.

"President Jalal Talabani shall return to Iraq within one week after his successful spinal surgery in Germany; he is feeling well now," Adel Murad told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

"After President Talabani's return, he shall continue his main activity, especially the planned national conference he recently called for, scheduled to gather the active Iraqi political forces to find a new basis for the joint national political process in the country," he said.

On Saturday, it was announced that President Talabani's spinal surgery was a success.

SKH (PT)

• Upvote 1

We just read on www. nakhelnews.com that President Jalal Talabani has Arteriosclerosis of the legs. That is hardening and blocked arteries in his legs, which is life threatening.

He had surgery on his spine and due to his poor health he cannot continue his term as President Of Iraq.

He announced that the Ex Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Barham Salih will be replacing him as the President!!!

Sorry I have the link but it is in Arabic, and I do not know how to bring it over here.

Here is the link and the article....

http://www.nakhelnew...s.php?nid=13102

Talabani's health did not help him to complete his term ofcurrent and potential alternative Barham Salih

Palm - the transfer of all deputies in the KurdistanAlliance said the news from Germany, where the addresses of President JalalTalabani in one of the hospitals in high-end non-reassuring and information wasnominated for his companions stating he would return to Baghdad in mid-nextmonth after the first phase of treatment to resign from the presidency of theRepublic and the nomination of Deputy in the National Union Party, BarhamSalih, instead.

The head of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc in the House of Representativesand leader of the Patriotic Union of Fouad Masum has been ruled to hold anational conference called by Talabani this month, said in a press statementthat the convening of this conference is linked to the return of the Presidentof the Republic, His idea, but he hinted that his contract may be delayed or isreplaced to meet with leaders of the blocs.

Talabani is suffering from several diseases, the mostserious of which resulted in hardening of the arteries of a stroke in his rightfoot is still suffering from the brunt, despite receiving treatment in Jordanand the United States during the past five years.

This hand according to a presidential statement, IraqiPresident Jalal Talabani held in Germany surgery in paragraphs crowned withcomplete success, stressing that Talabani also held a number of tests andmedical examinations and is now in good health and well-being full, and that hehad received phone calls from a large number of political leaders in thecountry It is the leaders of a number of brotherly and friendly countries,where safety Henoh wish him continued health and wellness.

The statement continued serving President Talabani inGermany is currently convalescing normally short recommendation and supervisionof the attending physician.

♦Health Talabani did not help him to complete his term of current and potentialalternative Barham Salih!♦Foundation "Israel's response" reveals that more than 110 countriessupport independence for Kurdistan♦Katatni head of the Egyptian People's Assembly♦a candidate for the presidency begins its campaign to meet with supporters inthe nude!!♦ Iraqiresolved the option of resorting to the opposition and withdraw its ministersfrom Maliki's government♦Wikileaks exposes the Saudi princes of Riyadh, Kingdom of corruption?♦ Barzani reveals his newtasks?♦ Maliki decided toisolate and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Culture Jaber Al Jabri fromoffice♦ Moqtada al-Sadrwarns of roaming the U.S. Embassy personnel in Baghdad♦ Sadr al-Mutlaq calls to apologize to the owners?

• Upvote 1

Thank you. :)

That's too bad I think he really tried to get a lot of stuff done. :(

Don't think it's a translation problem. If memory serves Iraqi Queen speaks Arabic. ;)

Dog gone, well there goes that pipe dream. :mellow: Thanks fastarnie.

Forgot my manners Iraqi Queen thanks for the info.

• Upvote 1

This saddens me. Talabani seemed to me the one who kept the fray in line. Hopefully Salih has the same gift.

I found a different article that says the surgery was successful and that he will continue.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(m2rzrq55hxf1ir45om1ak1me))/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=146600&l=1

AGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi President Jalal Talabani has decided to return to Baghdad within one week, after a successful surgery in Germany, a leading official of his Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) announced on Monday.

"President Jalal Talabani shall return to Iraq within one week after his successful spinal surgery in Germany; he is feeling well now," Adel Murad told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

"After President Talabani's return, he shall continue his main activity, especially the planned national conference he recently called for, scheduled to gather the active Iraqi political forces to find a new basis for the joint national political process in the country," he said.

On Saturday, it was announced that President Talabani's spinal surgery was a success.

SKH (PT)

Thanks Iraqi Queen! Sucks because like the other posters, I thought he was a mover. I will say, that when I saw the caption then the subtitle...I thought it was Thug using a play on words...like Talibani was "stepping" down (for one reason or another) and in Thug fashion it said he had "Arteriosclerosis" as in, a problem with his legs. Then I saw it was Iraqi Queen and realized no joke here. Well, that stinks...we will have to see what other articles say about the situation. I wish him recovery and strength!

¡¡Go RV all frikkin ready!!

• Upvote 1