Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michele Obama talking about own guns

Heavyduty053

This came out on the internet this morning that Michele obama made a speech some where and was talking about the Supreme Court justices lacking just one vote to change the landscape of citizen gun ownership forever. By the way she talking her and Barack were in favor of pushing this to get the votes needed to ban gun ownership by anyone here in the US. Then we here that Obama is going to pass critical senitive information to the Russians and for what purpose. THE CHANGE HE HAS TALKED ABOUT HE IS BRINGING ON AMERICA TO DESTROY THIS NATION. one act after another is hitting the airways and it seems that know one is lifting a finger to impeach him from office. If he is giving missle techology to the russians i wonder how long it will be before he gives out our launch codes for our nuclear weapons.. He is beginning to resemble one of the beast of the bible. He will see how much he can get done this year just incase he was to lose the election but the Muslim Brotherhood will be in good shape.

• Upvote 11

Beast of the Bible. You said it. There is alot that the idiot can do before getting out of office. He still has plenty of time. I don't know about anyone else on this site, but when

he was voted in I cried. All of our founders of this Great United States have died in vain, Im afraid. I think I like it better when the big O's are on vacation, least they tend to stay so busy that they forget about what they are trying to do to this Country. angry.gif

• Upvote 10

Quatrains from Nostradamus

"Born of obscure and dark family,

Of white and black of the two intermixed.

The dark one biding his time,

Before the Empire changes.”

The great empire will be torn from limb,

The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:

Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,

The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby.

http://bornblackmag.com/Prophet.html

• Upvote 3

Quatrains from Nostradamus

"Born of obscure and dark family,

Of white and black of the two intermixed.

The dark one biding his time,

Before the Empire changes.”

The great empire will be torn from limb,

The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:

Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,

The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby.

http://bornblackmag.com/Prophet.html

There is something else like that might be in the bible about how a man will unite the world with a silver tongue but once in power will destroy everything! Sounds to me just like our boy! :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I have to choose supporting Obama or supporting my Constitution I think I know which one I will back. My Constituion says I have the right to keep and bear arms. I really do not think even Obama would be stupid enough to try and take that away. But, I could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

If I have to choose supporting Obama or supporting my Constitution I think I know which one I will back. My Constituion says I have the right to keep and bear arms. I really do not think even Obama would be stupid enough to try and take that away. But, I could be wrong.

Well, I hate to say it, but on this one ...I think you are wrong :o Veronica

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

People talkin’ ‘bout the Prez and his wife taking away our guns, giving missile technology to the Rooskies, lamenting that our forefathers died in vain makes a grown man want to spit nails… and then to top it off; make assertions of End Times evilness come spewin’ out dey mouths…

What’s a God fearin’ person spose to do ‘roun here anyways?

How ‘bout: “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.” 1Peter 5:8-11 NKJV

I don’t want to get to preachy about it, but the above verse helps me get through maelstrom of confusion that is storming the front gate…

GH

• Upvote 3

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

• Upvote 1

Looks like its time to buy a few more guns!!!!

I think you have the right idea, mate.

Here in Australia, they wanted to ban auto and semi auto gun ownership by citizens....and then, out of the blue...we experienced one of those LONE GUNMAN type of shootings, where a number of innocent bystanders were shot.... Port Arthur Massacre it was called.

The offender was jailed and is still in jail on psycho treatment....and frankly...many of us think it was one of those psy op type of false flag events, staged in order for the government to get the desired outcome...it is a process we call PROBLEM.....REACTION.....SOLUTION.

The government wants a certain outcome...to ban guns....but the people won't stand for that so......they create a problem...such as...a mass shooting.

That PROBLEM then gets lots and lots of MEDIA saturation...and it causes a massive public REACTION...as we all cried out SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.

Then...the government steps in with......drumroll........the SOLUTION. To ban all private citizens from owning guns......woohoo!!!!! So now, in Australia.....who has all the guns??? Yup...the police, military, some security guards....and......criminals!!!!

Here's what our government did.....they offered a huge buy back of guns, and they paid really good money for the guns that were handed in.....the money was sooo good, that several gun producers started making a huge number of cheap semi auto weapons.....and selling them to the government under the buy back scheme...and so they made a lot of $$$$$$ that year.

Clever, eh??? So yes...my little story was a long winded way of replying to your post....go buy yourself a whole bunch of cheap weapons...in case your government does a buy back scheme.

Mind you...we CAN still get a gun license here...I was toying with the idea of getting one...but geez...the paper work involved....and the weapon storage regulations are sooo tight...you may as well NOT have a weapon at all.

Have a great day, sir...and please...vote for Ron Paul

People talkin’ ‘bout the Prez and his wife taking away our guns, giving missile technology to the Rooskies, lamenting that our forefathers died in vain makes a grown man want to spit nails… and then to top it off; make assertions of End Times evilness come spewin’ out dey mouths…

What’s a God fearin’ person spose to do ‘roun here anyways?

How ‘bout: “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.” 1Peter 5:8-11 NKJV

I don’t want to get to preachy about it, but the above verse helps me get through maelstrom of confusion that is storming the front gate…

GH

Hey George. I like your reply, mate. Just a note of precaution...... As well as he roaring lion....beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing.....find out if your fed, state, municipal leaders ae members of the Fabian society.....if not they're ok...if they ARE....watch em like a hawk. The LOGO for the Fabians is a wolf covered in a sheep skin.

• Upvote 1

well if they pass the banning of all guns owned, you will see a war like never before in America. It won't happen, Far to many Americans own weapons and like me, they would be royally ticked and would NOT go down without a fight!

DITTO!!!!

Mak63

Looks like its time to buy a few more guns!!!!

I like your thinking. Looks like my bunker is near yours. We should talk and prepare for being relived of our steel. Maybe talk about other common interest............

• Upvote 1

Mr. Robert King,

Thank You for your outline. I am giving you all my pos.+10 What you are saying is nothing more than the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I urge all to listen up to this man.

Next you need to respond to his outline. If you don't own one, get one. If you got it, prepare it. If you are prepared, Help your brother.

You get the idea.

This came out on the internet this morning that Michele obama made a speech some where and was talking about the Supreme Court justices lacking just one vote to change the landscape of citizen gun ownership forever. By the way she talking her and Barack were in favor of pushing this to get the votes needed to ban gun ownership by anyone here in the US. Then we here that Obama is going to pass critical senitive information to the Russians and for what purpose. THE CHANGE HE HAS TALKED ABOUT HE IS BRINGING ON AMERICA TO DESTROY THIS NATION. one act after another is hitting the airways and it seems that know one is lifting a finger to impeach him from office. If he is giving missle techology to the russians i wonder how long it will be before he gives out our launch codes for our nuclear weapons.. He is beginning to resemble one of the beast of the bible. He will see how much he can get done this year just incase he was to lose the election but the Muslim Brotherhood will be in good shape.

Whether you are a believer in what the Bible says or not i will tell you this::::The Bible says that people shall perish from lack of knowledge and what does this mean: It means if you don't think world events, your nations events, the govt daily business, the laws being secretly passed in the dead of night, the New World Order( which George Bush senior made a speech on when he was president) is not coming and how its gonna effect every one of us is important enough to get yourself educated on then it is gonna come upon you in the dead of night and it will happen before anyone of mass numbers of people realizes it. It calls for the disarming of a nation, the submittiance to the authority who rules and the consequences. This world has never seen such a coming event of this magnitude and there will be no escape. My advise to everyone is just don't take our word for it, look it up on the computer read about it. and the other things that goes with it, it will sink your heart.........Heavyduty053