Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Makes me wonder

teddyjay

Kiss my tool FFEJ, If I kick you in the family jewels, that will hurt more than the truth... :lol::lol::lol:

Of course the land of Oz had no RV, your quick, is your nick name LIGHTNING. Hope you get struck by it so it kick starts your brain.

We wish you were born yesterday, we could start on your personality from scratch.

Whats the J stand for FFEJ, JERK maybe :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have a nice day dumb a$.

Now I see why the Goats are nervous on lomey's trailer farm

The dream never dies just the dreamer. RV is a scam

LMAO

• Downvote 3

LMAO

The RV is a scam? When it RVs, only those like you, who are on the outside looking in, will call it a scam, because it is you who scammed yourselves!

I always thought unlike magnetic poles were supposed to attract. But all this nattering nabob gets is negatives, and they are well earned. :P

Edited by Sanssouci

Francie...not looking for friends here. I have plenty.

Sorry to disappoint .......but the truth hurts

The dinar is the biggest scam going.

Keep on dreaming.

Wake up Dorothy ...the land of Oz had no RV

Go buy a lottery ticket

It is clear to me now that you don't want answers. You simply want to jangle whatever sensibilities we may feel. I dealt with a lot of people like you in the years I taught college English. It's clear that you don't want information. And you certainly don't want to learn. Nor do you want to be part of a community of like-minded, supportive people. Thus, you have no legitimate reason to be here. It's clear that you are here in your "Total Jerk" capacity, and you simply don't belong here. Thus, I have nothing more to say to you. Starting right now, you simply no longer exist. Bye. :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

It is clear to me now that you don't want answers. You simply want to jangle whatever sensibilities we may feel. I dealt with a lot of people like you in the years I taught college English. It's clear that you don't want information. And you certainly don't want to learn. Nor do you want to be part of a community of like-minded, supportive people. Thus, you have no legitimate reason to be here. It's clear that you are here in your "Total Jerk" capacity, and you simply don't belong here. Thus, I have nothing more to say to you. Starting right now, you simply no longer exist. Bye. :shakehead:

I taught College English so I know everything. LMAO

I pay more in taxes in a week than your monthly pay cheque.

I know the whole deal Francie.

You are the one that is misinformed.

Keep Dreaming

LMAO

I beg to differ. I purchased my RV from a reputable dealership. It was low miles and the price was fair. I've been driving it for 3 years now and it performs as advertised. I change the oil in it every 2500 miles and my wife and I have had many great trips with it. If you purchased your RV and it was a scam, I might suggest to stay off Craig's List.

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 2

I taught College English so I know everything. LMAO

I pay more in taxes in a week than your monthly pay cheque.

I know the whole deal Francie.

You are the one that is misinformed.

Keep Dreaming

Wow! You really are a piece of work. Your mother must be so proud. I certainly hope that no one speaks to her the way you speak to Francie. If you make it to Vegas, please don't bother introducing yourself.

• Upvote 2

I apologize to everyone who wanted to gain some insight out of this thread and was distracted by FFEJ's childish antics. That user has been banned, feel free to... I don't know. Continue to comment on his comments, or discuss Captain Wingnut's post, or whatever.

CaptainWingNut, I don't blame you if you decide to go back to hiding out in the VIP section. It's scary out here :lol:

Thanks for your contribution and your willingness to share :)

• Upvote 1

I apologize to everyone who wanted to gain some insight out of this thread and was distracted by FFEJ's childish antics. That user has been banned, feel free to... I don't know. Continue to comment on his comments, or discuss Captain Wingnut's post, or whatever.

CaptainWingNut, I don't blame you if you decide to go back to hiding out in the VIP section. It's scary out here :lol:

Thank you Adam I totally agree. Go RVbiggrin.gif

Thank you sir. I must say I agree it is a shame that the poster's antics did distract from the original post. On the other hand, putting his posts in perspective gave me quite a few laughs.

Edited by Tirebiter

Every one seems so afraid of Iran screwing things up?

Well, the way I figure it they are the school yard bully,big and brave and kick a** so long as they have others playing the same game on their side. They will beat their breasts and pick on those they see as weaker. However when the tide begins to turn those big nasty bullies it turns out just aren't so!

As China has backed away from them and now they have to basically face the U.S.A. and Western Europe by them selves if they do some thing Stupid,

you notice their bravado is a lot quiter now.

They know they are only as brave as their back up and people believe them to be! Cause trouble and they will get their a** kicked all over the play ground! :rolleyes:

This has probably been answered before, but does anyone else wonder why the people who sale IQD would just hang on to their dinar rather than sell?...I mean if they really believe this is going to happen... And I've also noticed people selling their personal dinar, which seems to me that some are getting information the rest of us are not privy to or they are tired of the wait or they have had a revelation of how this is probably a long shot...

Please don't bash, I just want to know what your gut tells you about this very speculative investment .

Yes, you've definitely answered your own question. I have though about this before as well, but I don't think the dealers would sell currency and not have some set aside for themselves. Doesn't really make sense to me!

Very well said Francie!! You are great! I truly think that some post the most stupid things as a joke. Some times it comes across as mean hearted but they may think they are being funny.

Thank you, Okane. Perhaps he really is trying to be funny, but he persisted long after being told that he had said enough. However, he is no longer important. But your kind words are important, and I appreciate them very much. Again, thank you.

Wow! You really are a piece of work. Your mother must be so proud. I certainly hope that no one speaks to her the way you speak to Francie. If you make it to Vegas, please don't bother introducing yourself.

speculatorsRIDE, you have become an important and valued friend here, and I appreciate your kindness and concern. :) Just so you know, I felt nothing but annoyance in reaction to this intruder's rudness. But it is really nice to have supportive friends, and for that, I thank you.

Thank you, Okane. Perhaps he really is trying to be funny, but he persisted long after being told that he had said enough. However, he is no longer important. But your kind words are important, and I appreciate them very much. Again, thank you.

speculatorsRIDE, you have become an important and valued friend here, and I appreciate your kindness and concern. :) Just so you know, I felt nothing but annoyance in reaction to this intruder's rudness. But it is really nice to have supportive friends, and for that, I thank you.

My pleasure Francie. Someone being obnoxious is one thing, being disrespectful is quite another. I am sure that Jeff will return with another screen name. They always do. It won't take long to figure out who he is once he returns. Personalities like his are always glaring.

Yes, you've definitely answered your own question. I have though about this before as well, but I don't think the dealers would sell currency and not have some set aside for themselves. Doesn't really make sense to me!

The majority of dealers own their stock. Upon revalue they too will be cashing in.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all...except for you know who, for your comments and insight. If I gain nothing else from this investment, I've had the honor and privilege of all of you. There are really some wonderful people here. God Bless you all and may God bless America. :)