Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Makes me wonder

teddyjay

This has probably been answered before, but does anyone else wonder why the people who sale IQD would just hang on to their dinar rather than sell?...I mean if they really believe this is going to happen... And I've also noticed people selling their personal dinar, which seems to me that some are getting information the rest of us are not privy to or they are tired of the wait or they have had a revelation of how this is probably a long shot...

Please don't bash, I just want to know what your gut tells you about this very speculative investment .

I once sold dinar for $100 dollars per million over my cost. The people I sold to knew I was getting a premium but just wanted the dinar handed to them. They didn't want to go online or search for it and were happy to simply have it handed to them. I earned enough to pay for the 2 million I purchased. I claimed the income from the sales and never sold again. Once I had the amount I wanted for myself I was satisfied. Not all people who sell dinar are crooks although I am sure there are people who sell all sorts of currency who are dishonest. This is America and we have this thing we call capitalism. Our country wasbuilt on people who bought or produced in some way products and services and sold them for a profit. This practice is now demonized by the left (liberals) to make people who worked hard for their money feel guilty because others did not have the drive or the know how to make opportunities for themselves which is available to ALL Americans. Now I am not saying there aren't people pumping IQD and rumors for their own self interests namely profits but there are those who honestly buy dinar at a discount and sell at a premium. That WAS the American way. Now it seems that making millions in whatever way you can hopefully honestly, makes you greedy and you are expected to hand a good portion of your wealth to people who do not have enough of their own money. Its called income re-distribution. Your President believes in income re-distribution. Reward mediocrity and punish success. You are right when you call it a speculative investment. Another good word for it is gambling. Some people take a gamble in life and others don't. You' teddyjay' are obviously a gambler and a risk taker. When you get your new found wealth from the sale of your dinar i would like you to find a poor person and give them half. Does that seem fair? I know you asked a simple and you asked what my gut tells me and now you know. Good luck and Go RV.

• Upvote 2

I once sold dinar for $100 dollars per million over my cost. The people I sold to knew I was getting a premium but just wanted the dinar handed to them. They didn't want to go online or search for it and were happy to simply have it handed to them. I earned enough to pay for the 2 million I purchased. I claimed the income from the sales and never sold again. Once I had the amount I wanted for myself I was satisfied. Not all people who sell dinar are crooks although I am sure there are people who sell all sorts of currency who are dishonest. This is America and we have this thing we call capitalism. Our country wasbuilt on people who bought or produced in some way products and services and sold them for a profit. This practice is now demonized by the left (liberals) to make people who worked hard for their money feel guilty because others did not have the drive or the know how to make opportunities for themselves which is available to ALL Americans. Now I am not saying there aren't people pumping IQD and rumors for their own self interests namely profits but there are those who honestly buy dinar at a discount and sell at a premium. That WAS the American way. Now it seems that making millions in whatever way you can hopefully honestly, makes you greedy and you are expected to hand a good portion of your wealth to people who do not have enough of their own money. Its called income re-distribution. Your President believes in income re-distribution. Reward mediocrity and punish success. You are right when you call it a speculative investment. Another good word for it is gambling. Some people take a gamble in life and others don't. You' teddyjay' are obviously a gambler and a risk taker. When you get your new found wealth from the sale of your dinar i would like you to find a poor person and give them half. Does that seem fair? I know you asked a simple and you asked what my gut tells me and now you know. Good luck and Go RV.

Hey I appreciate you sharing your "gut feeling" regarding this investment...and you are right...I'm a gambler as it is not only speculative but an incredible opportunity. Yes, Obama is currently POTUS, but I didn't vote for him. I'm a worker and know how to get my bread buttered...as far as giving it away....OK, at least 10%.

Take care and thanks again

Read more:

Easy, they dont convert any Iraqi Dinar that they hold, and just use Iraqi Dinar in transactions with Iraq, Via cheaper oil. actually... free oil.

So then the U.S. Gov. is going to turn around and give all that free oil to refineries? Beyond the strategic reserve, what is the government going to do with crude?

Easy, they dont convert any Iraqi Dinar that they hold, and just use Iraqi Dinar in transactions with Iraq, Via cheaper oil. actually... free oil.

So then the U.S. Gov. is going to turn around and give all that free oil to refineries? Beyond the strategic reserve, what is the government going to do with crude?

Free in the sense that u.s dollars won't be paying for the oil. Iraqi dinars will.

I just can't understand how if the U.S. is actually sitting on trillions of dinars in hard currency, and Iraq declares a dinar equal to a dollar, that benefits the U.S. It would be no gain at all for the U.S., just an accounting illusion. If the RV were 3 to 1, for example, then the U.S. government would have no incentive at all to cash in those dinar. They would be paying themselves three dollars for every one of those trillions of dinar...a big loss.

Since Iraq clearly doesn't have trillions of dollars sitting around, ultimately the U.S. has to pay for any dollar denominated RV.

When we trade in our dinar, it doesn't go back to Iraq. It goes to our own US Treasury, and they will keep it for a while as reserve currency, and eventually will spend it back to Iraq for oil. That's what I heard anyway.

Some guys at work bought some.

I laugh at them everyday.

You'll see.......You've been scammed

LMAO

He who laughs last, laughs loudest. The guys at work may be laughing at you as they walk out the door. Perhaps it is you that has been scammed by those claiming this to be a scam. The IQD is the legal currency of Iraq. Saying that owning the IQD is a scam would be like saying owning the USD is a scam. Pretty foolish huh?

• Upvote 4

Some guys at work bought some.

I laugh at them everyday.

You'll see.......You've been scammed

LMAO

I know it isn't your intention, but you are more entertaining than irritating. LOL We are well aware that you can only have one of two reasons for being here--1.) to be a jerk and yank chains if possible or 2.) to try to force investors here to explain to you why they bought dinar and why they believe they will make money when their dinar increases in value. As you can see, you succeeded in both. Unfortunately, you also created some antagonism as you did this, and you will not find friends here to help you in the future. And I guarantee, if you own or buy dinar, you will need the help of those far wiser than you. You probably behave just as obnoxiously at work, and they have learned to ignore you just as we now have.

As Captain Wingnut said, he used his own "research, knowledge, intel, timelines, conclusions and intuition" . . . [and] his method was to "just study what I can and apply it with as much prudence as possible to make my opinions!" He did far more than most others, including myself, to arrive at his conclusions, and he generously shared them with us. We feel incredibly fortunate to have him among us. You? . . . hmmm . . . Not so much.

• Upvote 5

LOL! Perfect. However, is it just me or do any of you all notice more Dinar ads? I just went to a YouTube post and their pop-up offered a "XMas Dinar Special". I see more and more Dinar ads all the time on a variety of sites, including, but not limited to, sports pages, news pages, and entertainment sites. Mainstream included.

I saw one yesterday on an official Iraqi news site.

I know it isn't your intention, but you are more entertaining than irritating. LOL We are well aware that you can only have one of two reasons for being here--1.) to be a jerk and yank chains if possible or 2.) to try to force investors here to explain to you why they bought dinar and why they believe they will make money when their dinar increases in value. As you can see, you succeeded in both. Unfortunately, you also created some antagonism as you did this, and you will not find friends here to help you in the future. And I guarantee, if you own or buy dinar, you will need the help of those far wiser than you. You probably behave just as obnoxiously at work, and they have learned to ignore you just as we now have.

As Captain Wingnut said, he used his own "research, knowledge, intel, timelines, conclusions and intuition" . . . [and] his method was to "just study what I can and apply it with as much prudence as possible to make my opinions!" He did far more than most others, including myself, to arrive at his conclusions, and he generously shared them with us. We feel incredibly fortunate to have him among us. You? . . . hmmm . . . Not so much.

Francie...not looking for friends here. I have plenty.

Sorry to disappoint .......but the truth hurts

The dinar is the biggest scam going.

Keep on dreaming.

Wake up Dorothy ...the land of Oz had no RV

Go buy a lottery ticket

• Downvote 5

Francie...not looking for friends here. I have plenty.

Sorry to disappoint .......but the truth hurts

The dinar is the biggest scam going.

Keep on dreaming.

Wake up Dorothy ...the land of Oz had no RV

Go buy a lottery ticket

Kiss my tool FFEJ, If I kick you in the family jewels, that will hurt more than the truth... :lol::lol::lol:

Of course the land of Oz had no RV, your quick, is your nick name LIGHTNING. Hope you get struck by it so it kick starts your brain.

We wish you were born yesterday, we could start on your personality from scratch.

Whats the J stand for FFEJ, JERK maybe :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have a nice day dumb a$$.

• Upvote 2

I just can't understand how if the U.S. is actually sitting on trillions of dinars in hard currency, and Iraq declares a dinar equal to a dollar, that benefits the U.S. It would be no gain at all for the U.S., just an accounting illusion. If the RV were 3 to 1, for example, then the U.S. government would have no incentive at all to cash in those dinar. They would be paying themselves three dollars for every one of those trillions of dinar...a big loss.

Since Iraq clearly doesn't have trillions of dollars sitting around, ultimately the U.S. has to pay for any dollar denominated RV.

Not to be rude but are you serious!! What did you expect when you got a WTF answer?? You have been around and posted enough to understand more than what this post shows. Two words, Electronic Banking.

Just peeked at your profile post. You are intelligent, informative and even post links to back up some of your stuff. Need a nap?