Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is……….the worst……… way to type ………..makes you seem………….very uneducated……….please learn to construct a…………..sentence. Thank you.

Dont be rude. If you have nothing positive to say then just move along.

• Upvote 8

This is……….the worst……… way to type ………..makes you seem………….very uneducated……….please learn to construct a…………..sentence. Thank you.

In Missouri, we have a saying for this comment. It's "You'd gripe even if you were being hung with a new rope."

• Upvote 5

Elixirbaby........still have not heard anything back............but boy we have gotten some good news lately...........hoping we are at the end........dont know how much more of the crap i can take from A holes like this below.....17 posts and he is a scholar...........GO DINAR

far from uneducated..........so go pound sand.....................GO DINAR

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Elixirbaby........still have not heard anything back............but boy we have gotten some good news lately...........hoping we are at the end........dont know how much more of the crap i can take from A holes like this below.....17 posts and he is a scholar...........GO DINAR

Awesome. thanks.

• Upvote 1

Nothing you have ever said has been............wait for it.............TRUE.

I was unaware that you earned an education from posting on this site, you must be very smart.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 25

I was unaware that you earned an education from posting on this site, you must be very smart.

You are now on my ignore list. THANKS FOR BRINGING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE.

• Upvote 1

you are brilliant............you seem to be pretty tough sitting behind that computer..........i am sure i have kicked crap off my boots tougher than you..............so go ahead make your cute remarks...........sitting around worrying about grammar and complete sentences...........probably makes you feel good............i am sure you are the life of the party..................as for me i could care less..............i get my point across..............and if you were sitting across my desk from me............i am sure i would get my point across to you as well...................have a great day...............GO DINAR

• Upvote 6

Does your mommy know you play on the computer when she is not at home?

Papster is a well respected member here. Careful who you pick on.

fnbplanet, how do I put someone on ignore? This is one guy I can do without. He hasn't addressed me so far, but he has dogged Papster pretty strongly, at least it seems so to me.

Hey Francie, just go to the black bar below the beautiful ladies, to your profile, Manage Ignored Users is second from the bottom on that pull down menu. It is easy from there.

Edited by Carrello

Thanks Carrello, I was away - Francie - you got it now?

Away? What is that? I think my eyeballs are going to fall out of my head. I need to get away.

Anyway, I just couldn't help myself, I was so anxious to help Francie with the Ignore button. It's the small pleasures that make you happy.

you are brilliant............you seem to be pretty tough sitting behind that computer..........i am sure i have kicked crap off my boots tougher than you..............so go ahead make your cute remarks...........sitting around worrying about grammar and complete sentences...........probably makes you feel good............i am sure you are the life of the party..................as for me i could care less..............i get my point across..............and if you were sitting across my desk from me............i am sure i would get my point across to you as well...................have a great day...............GO DINAR

I am so sorry, please don't beat be up. Just one quick question, arn't you sitting behind a computer?

Edited by newcastle
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I am so sorry, please don't beat be up. Just one quick question, arn't you sitting behind a computer?

i believe you have showed your ignorance enough..............you instigated this over something so frivolous...................you are not worth the time for anymore responses..............good day.........GO DINAR

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1