Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve I Update from PD

BBalls

If Iraq does not get their act together, this can and will drag on for who knows how long. It just seems that so many people are obsessed with this investment. Let it play out within the time frame Iraq will do it in.

Asking me or anyone else the same question over and over will not make it come any faster. We will continue to share the facts as we obtain them, but between those times, quit chasing the darn thing and just let it come you you when it happens.

This should have happened by now, but it has not, so yes, this could go on until something major swings these leaders back in the right direction of the people. It does appear that they are not in a bit hurry, but rather want to do it right the first time. I have read so many comments the past few days as to why it has not happened and I just shake my head and ignore and laugh at them.

This is a great investment when it happens, but until then you all need to live for today and keep your faith. Create a plan "B" today to protect and help you for tomorrow now, just in case Iraq does something stupid and it does go south.

This is all I can say on the subject. At one point I enjoyed going into chat but every time I do I get hounded and that gets old, so for now I am going to avoid the chat room.

At one point in time I was just like most of you, obsessed 24/7 with this, but I had to turn that around before I destroyed my life and accepted that fact that this is 100% out of our control.

Sorry if this is not the right answer, I am just being realistic and honest about it. It will happen, no doubt. This is the last time I will share a timeline:

This year, yes, tomorrow, no. This month, no. February, maybe. March, would be better odds.

My final answer which is absolutely correct is "ANY DAY" because that is what the Iraqi citizens feel and are hearing. It has been any day now for that past month or so and I really do not have a magic ball to define the "any day" concept.

Stay positive and keep your faith.

I will keep you all in my prayers and quit stressing out over this.

Ray and I promise to keep you updated as information come in.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

BBalls I have no doubt YOU LOVE STEVE I, YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH YOU KEEP TRYING TO SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR HIM WITH US!!! If you don't like his information why do you keep passing it on? Some people are just strange..

When I say strange I'm reffering to BBALLS NOT STEVE!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

BBalls I have no doubt YOU LOVE STEVE I, YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH YOU KEEP TRYING TO SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR HIM WITH US!!! If you don't like his information why do you keep passing it on? Some people are just strange..

THE ONLY STRANGE THING I SEE IS YOUR COMMENT. NOWHERE DID I READ THAT BBALLS DID NOT LIKE THE INFORMATION HE POSTED.

OOPS, I JUST SAW THE SMALL PRINT IN THE HEADING. MY APOLOGY.

Edited by C5A
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

It is interesting how if someone writes something that seems intelligent and thoughtful, many members laugh at it. Stevel has had a cool head throughout this trip. Also, can we please stop calling Iraqi people and their government names as I have seen on many threads! When this investment comes in, that country will be the reason we are richer and can provide for our families/friends in a way we never dreamed of before. If any of us who have been in this investment for awhile have any better thoughts that are ACCURATE, then post them. Otherwise, stop the negative Karma. Please. This is my first post, although I have been reading for some time now. It seems the more stressed and desperate people on these sites get, the more the insults fly in all directions. Chill people. No one has a crystal ball. It will happen when it happens!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

BBalls,

I like your realistic approach to this investment. It does get tiresome hearing "are we there yet?" constantly. Those that call it on an hour to hour basis lose their credibility, though I'm sure when it happens they will swear they called it first. Iraq doesn't get in a hurry, this we all know, but it does seem to be gaining momentum here lately. That's a great sign for all of us. Let's relax, stay positive, and watch this play out.

• Upvote 1

At one point in time I was just like most of you, obsessed 24/7 with this, but I had to turn that around before I destroyed my life and accepted that fact that this is 100% out of our control.

It may be long overdue, but perhaps we need to consider starting a 12 step program for dinar investors.

Dinar Obsession Anonymous

Any takers to head that up?

Strange! I just realized that it would be DOA, which also means dead on arrival. How prophetic is that? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Here Is A Previous Posting Of A SteveI Temper Tantrum. The First Sentence Is From BBalls .....

THIS WAS HIS LAST POST BEFORE SHUTTING DOWN...HE WAS BANNING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT IF THEY QUESTIONED HIM OR HIS CRONIE MODS AFTER MAKING THESE FALSE PROMISES THAT THE RV WAS DONE.

The other day I tried I tried to share and help you with a cash in next week. Well I made the biggest mistake of my life, I accidentally mentioned the name of the bank I was going to work with.

Because of that all you members have a little or no brain at all called the bank. Now I just got word that will not work with us because you have interrupted their daily business.

How fricken stupid can you all be. You just undid everything I was trying to do for you. So now I do not give a damn where you go.

I am ready to cancel the Arizona event and just say he hell with it. Before you know it you will screw that up to.

How dumb can you be? Let me answer that, EXTREMELY DUMB AND STUPID.

So you GD idiots just scred this up and I am so pissed off its hard to type.

So just what did you think you were going to accomplish? The idiots that did this do not deserve one dime and you all know who you are, and you are going to show up at my event that is costing me. Not only NO, but Hell NO

Regards!

Here Was Adam's Response .....

There should be no debate here... anyone who owns a company, has done a real estate transaction, or even knows a CEO should be able to figure SteveI and the rest of these guys out.

I've been in this investment for over SEVEN years... it took me at least FOUR YEARS to put together the deals I have put together. Steve and most of the other "Gurus" out there got their start on THIS site! 3 or 4 months ago, SteveI knew NOTHING and NOBODY..... and now all of the sudden, he has contacts and bank deals?

It's not possible. You can't build those relationships that fast....

...even if you aren't a tantrum throwing power freak! :lol:

Any CEO or high level management with the power to arrange any kind of deal this big would see right through SteveI in less than 3 meetings.... just like I did... and just like you all should.

Not everyone is a quick study or an astute judge of character, but at some point you have to "smell the roses".

SteveI will reopen his site in less than 2 weeks.

Adam Was Correct (As Usual) In His Prediction ! ;) SteveI Reopened His Site The Next Day ! :lol:

Here we go again!! two peas in a pod!!!

Most Of The Members Here Are Well Aware Of Stevie Ego And His Violent Eruptions ! :o

:D :D :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It is interesting how if someone writes something that seems intelligent and thoughtful, many members laugh at it. Stevel has had a cool head throughout this trip. Also, can we please stop calling Iraqi people and their government names as I have seen on many threads! When this investment comes in, that country will be the reason we are richer and can provide for our families/friends in a way we never dreamed of before. If any of us who have been in this investment for awhile have any better thoughts that are ACCURATE, then post them. Otherwise, stop the negative Karma. Please. This is my first post, although I have been reading for some time now. It seems the more stressed and desperate people on these sites get, the more the insults fly in all directions. Chill people. No one has a crystal ball. It will happen when it happens!

I am with you Tessie. This is only my third post. This is not 'our' investment. This is about the lives of a country that has been devastated by a tyrant, and by war.