Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Investment & "The Three Cloud Theory"

I once worked with an organizational management expert in the social work arena. He boiled down organizational management into something he called, The Three Cloud Theory. In the Three Cloud Theory, a client can have two of three needs met.

These needs are:

• Good
  • Cheap
  • Fast

GOOD: So, let's look at this in practical terms. If a client wants a project that is good and has short time deadlines, then the project is going to be expensive. In order to bring a good project in tight deadlines to fruition, a company possibly is going to have to hire more staff, pay overtime, etc. The costs of the project, therefore, will be high.

CHEAP: Let's take a look at another example. Let's say a client has money constraints. Any project delivered to that client will be cheaper than in the example above. But, the client will have to decide to give up either (1) quality or (2) speed.

FAST: A third client might need a project fast. That client will have to decide between quality and cost.

Now, let's apply the Three Cloud Theory to the dinar speculation. We already have LaGarde's words that Iraq is an upcoming economic power with a valuable currency. So, let's call that, "Good." We know that dinar are cheap, less than 1 cent to purchase them at the moment. So, as a client in this speculation, we chose, "cheap." Now that we have chosen two of the three needs that a project can meet, expecting the RV to be fast isn't consistent with the way organizations stay in balance when delivering projects.

When I look at this investment, I know it's a blessing for me. It's a good investment, and my financial risk is small. The price I pay for participating in something that will change my life is patience.

Looking forward to receiving comments.

***THE ABOVE WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME***

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

Your 3 Cloud Theory also applies to modifying cars....

If you want a fast car (street legal drag car for example), you can only choose two of the three. You can't have all 3.

Good

Cheap

Fast

If it is cheap and fast, it won't be good (or in other words realiable)

If it is good & cheap, it likely won't be as fast (or as fast as it could be)

If it is good & fast, it likely won't be easy on your check book.

The obvious way for the racer to go is good & fast... Pay for quality items and have a great overall product.

But w/ the IQD - I think the focus is more towards Good (as in reliable, stable, etc)

It won't come fast, but at the moment, it is cheap..

As it is no longer cheap, the frequency of exchange will be fast (in & out)

IMO

• Upvote 4

Your 3 Cloud Theory also applies to modifying cars....

If you want a fast car (street legal drag car for example), you can only choose two of the three. You can't have all 3.

Good

Cheap

Fast

If it is cheap and fast, it won't be good (or in other words realiable)

If it is good & cheap, it likely won't be as fast (or as fast as it could be)

If it is good & fast, it likely won't be easy on your check book.

The obvious way for the racer to go is good & fast... Pay for quality items and have a great overall product.

But w/ the IQD - I think the focus is more towards Good (as in reliable, stable, etc)

It won't come fast, but at the moment, it is cheap..

As it is no longer cheap, the frequency of exchange will be fast (in & out)

IMO

Thanks for your input Darin, it is always appreciated!

• Upvote 1

I once worked with an organizational management expert in the social work arena. He boiled down organizational management into something he called, The Three Cloud Theory. In the Three Cloud Theory, a client can have two of three needs met.

These needs are:

• Good
  • Cheap
  • Fast

GOOD: So, let's look at this in practical terms. If a client wants a project that is good and has short time deadlines, then the project is going to be expensive. In order to bring a good project in tight deadlines to fruition, a company possibly is going to have to hire more staff, pay overtime, etc. The costs of the project, therefore, will be high.

CHEAP: Let's take a look at another example. Let's say a client has money constraints. Any project delivered to that client will be cheaper than in the example above. But, the client will have to decide to give up either (1) quality or (2) speed.

FAST: A third client might need a project fast. That client will have to decide between quality and cost.

Now, let's apply the Three Cloud Theory to the dinar speculation. We already have LaGarde's words that Iraq is an upcoming economic power with a valuable currency. So, let's call that, "Good." We know that dinar are cheap, less than 1 cent to purchase them at the moment. So, as a client in this speculation, we chose, "cheap." Now that we have chosen two of the three needs that a project can meet, expecting the RV to be fast isn't consistent with the way organizations stay in balance when delivering projects.

When I look at this investment, I know it's a blessing for me. It's a good investment, and my financial risk is small. The price I pay for participating in something that will change my life is patience.

Looking forward to receiving comments.

***THE ABOVE WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME***

This does not work with investments, it only works with products.