Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Open Apology to DinarVets Forum

DinarBlessings

Bravo to you for your integrity. :tiphat:

That is never an easy thing to do especially in places where people

can be so "anonymously" critical of each other.

This electronic world can be very confusing and deadly, even to seasoned players.

I have a Masters in Information Technology and things change so fast electronically

I can even get lost in today's systems.

When I first came to study the Dinar phenomenon I started out reading and worse,

believing much of what I read in Forums...!

I found that I had to go find lots of independent new sources, learn how to translate documents,

found some friends that I trusted locally and abroad, and now make my own conclusions.

Hang in here. There are a ton of good, understanding and helpful people here.

You're definitely in the right place to learn.

CW

• Upvote 5

Bravo to you for your integrity. :tiphat:

That is never an easy thing to do especially in places where people

can be so "anonymously" critical of each other.

This electronic world can be very confusing and deadly, even to seasoned players.

I have a Masters in Information Technology and things change so fast electronically

I can even get lost in today's systems.

When I first came to study the Dinar phenomenon I started out reading and worse,

believing much of what I read in Forums...!

I found that I had to go find lots of independent new sources, learn how to translate documents,

found some friends that I trusted locally and abroad, and now make my own conclusions.

Hang in here. There are a ton of good, understanding and helpful people here.

You're definitely in the right place to learn.

CW

1-23-2012

Dear CW,

Thank you very much for your kind words! You have NO IDEA how much your perspective encouraged me in my learning curve with technology + the Dinar ~ particularly coming from someone with a Master's Degree in IT! I have much to learn, but your grace encouraged me so much!

I also appreciated the uplifting comments presented by the many other contributors this morning. Everyone has been so supportive, forgiving, and compassionate in their posts. :)

I'm very grateful, and wish multiplied blessings to you and our entire DinarVets community in 2012!

Best wishes,

DinarBlessings

• Upvote 2

Such a very nice response and so well written. Everyone makes simple mistakes and this one was just that. A very simple one. You were so gracious in your explanation and your wording. Having said that, I do wish you and your husband a speedy recovery. If you are in need of anything, I am sure that I and the good people here at Dinar Vets would be glad to assist you. My email address in listed on my profile page, should you need our assistance. May the Lord bless the both of you.

Prime example of "CLASS".

DinarBlessings, thank you for being a great part of this community. :twothumbs:

This LADY needs to be in Heaven for she sure is an Angel here on Earth!!! I agree Adam. This lady has CLASS!!!

• Upvote 3

DinarBlessing,

It's amazing how you can tell what kind of person someone is without even meeting them, just with their words on a computer screen. "Classy" is the perfect word to describe your post. Big hugs to you and your husband. This is a wonderful site and you are very lucky to have found it and I feel we are lucky that you found us. :hug: I look forward to your future posts.

Speedy recovery to you both,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2