Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could the IRS be planning to PRE-TAX US???

dnmoy64

Hi!

Me and My buddy Iraqnophobia was just discussing what the IRS could do to us as a result of the BIG meeting that you all know about. Me and him both believe with all the windfalls on the horizon, would they trust us to pay our taxes? Prolly Not! As for me and my buddy, of course. others may not. you certainly dont want to skip country for tax evasion!!! People do. Fact. Just food for thought, no bashing please. Suddenly when I look at my dinars, I see uncle sam pointing at me. Or men in black following me. I see a pyramid with an all seeing eye looking at me. And my Mother pointing her finger at me, too LOL. Just trying to stay out of prison. Dont need bubba and tyrone smiling at me in cell block H... LOL Post your thoughts. I dont know if the IRS can even set that system in play, so Lemme know.:confused:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dnmoy, I've heard the same. We've discussed it in other threads. Some say the gov't never requires cap gains to be paid at disbursement. I say they do in certain cases because it's been done to me before. Might have been a bank requirement. Might have been an IRS requirement. I don't know. But with the profits being discussed, I would not be surprised if the IRS required the gains to be paid immediately.

Very good point, funny you say that becuase my dad (retired army) got me into the dinars. He said that the IRS has already hired extra staff for this very reason in 2009. I dont think the IRS just hired thousands of people over night but more of a gradual thing. Im just an investor like yourself so dont think Im pumping.

My dad is a man of few words and when he says something like that I know it's coming from a valid source.

You bettere believe that old uncle SAM aint letting us get all this money with his cut.

It's a winwin, we become rich over night and most of us will buy houses, cars, planes, and all kinds of things to help stimulate the economy. And at the same time uncle SAM gets his cut so he can buy houses, cars, planes, etc.

I love it.

A conspiracy theory.

Let's run with it, shall we?

Someone on here mentioned that when they tried to purchase

Dinar, they were asked for their SS number.

If you order online, the brokers have your name and address.

A couple of clicks of a mouse and the government can get your

SS number based on name and address.

Claim that you gave away some of the Dinar as a gift,

and you'll be forced to tell who you gave it to.

Don't want to tell?

You'll probably find yourself in a prison cell until you talk.

For those of you who think I'm a little (or a lot) "out there",

come spend some time with me on www.abovetopsecret.com

and find out for yourselves just what our government is capable of.

MRPARROT I Dont think anyone here thinks the goverment will not make sure they get thier share.

I dont know about the prison thing but we are going to get taxed heavily on this depending on how much we try to invest. Remember the Patriot Act, where ever we all trade in our dinars uncle sam will know, dinartrade, BOA, Chase, doesnt matter they all will be required to report everything to the goverment.

IM OK with that, I dont mind a heavy take if Im a millionare :)

you know what, Uncle Sam deserves a cut. Thank god I am living in the Usa as opossed to places like Iraq for example. god bless america. I look outside my office window (from my hosue ) and see a beautiful area to live, lush trees and landscaping and think to myself where else can a man live like this? I'll be glad to pay my tax and move on. Just hope Uncle Sam does not get greedy on this one though lol

You know what - IRS was in Iraq and meeting with CBI so they can get the same information they have been getting from all the off shores banks about US citizens having financial assets not previously taxed by the IRS. Same story - just involving Iraq and the RV/RI...............

can the goverment really make you pay cap.gains right away because you wont have to pay taxes on what you reinvest so how do they tell you that you have to pay taxes before you can invest what you want to,how do they know that your not going reinvest most of what you made? jmo

I'm sure we'll all find out when the time comes. I prefer to hold on to the money in a CD for 6 months or so until my taxes are due. But if they want it up front and I'm a millionaire I suppose that will be OK too. I plan on paying them every red cent I'm required. I don't want a good life gone bad with men in black suits parked outside my house!

can the goverment really make you pay cap.gains right away because you wont have to pay taxes on what you reinvest so how do they tell you that you have to pay taxes before you can invest what you want to,how do they know that your not going reinvest most of what you made? jmo

This is a misconception. The fact that you reinvest does not mean you don't have to pay tax on it now. Depending on the circumstances, it may be true but probably will not be the case.

Its amazing how quick we are to surrender what belongs to us. No the gov does not have the right, they can only use force to get at our gains. Don't think for one moment that they won't. We have all been so brainwashed into believing that the way things are, is the right way, that its pitiful. Sorry, I'm just angry at how quickly we are subdued.

Some of us may move??? Some of can fly to other countries and exchange??? Some of us can put the dough in off-shore accounts??? Look into it and there are ways. I'm not trying to be greedy. The US government doesnt have a problem taking every dime out of your pocket. Why would you not do the same???

I think capital gains tax is 35%, but if I'm not mistaken, you have so long to reinvest it to avoid being taxed. If that's the case, I don't see how the IRS could take the taxes up front. But either way won't bother me. I'll be glad to pay my fair share and slowly retire in the sunset...

Hi!

Me and My buddy Iraqnophobia was just discussing what the IRS could do to us as a result of the BIG meeting that you all know about. Me and him both believe with all the windfalls on the horizon, would they trust us to pay our taxes? Prolly Not! As for me and my buddy, of course. others may not. you certainly dont want to skip country for tax evasion!!! People do. Fact. Just food for thought, no bashing please. Suddenly when I look at my dinars, I see uncle sam pointing at me. Or men in black following me. I see a pyramid with an all seeing eye looking at me. And my Mother pointing her finger at me, too LOL. Just trying to stay out of prison. Dont need bubba and tyrone smiling at me in cell block H... LOL Post your thoughts. I dont know if the IRS can even set that system in play, so Lemme know.:confused:

Hi dnmoy,

Thanks for your post - it's a very valid point. Yes, the IRS could take taxes out when we choose to "cash in" our IQD's as a "windfall gain". There are a number of clear examples where this is actually written in the tax code. For example, if you were to draw out a lump sum from a 401K or IRA (unless it's a normal distribution). And, there are others. So, they might already have something in the works, and if so, i'm sure Ali is already aware of them. Anyway, that's my 2 IQD worth.

RON ;)

MRPARROT I Dont think anyone here thinks the goverment will not make sure they get thier share.

I dont know about the prison thing but we are going to get taxed heavily on this depending on how much we try to invest. Remember the Patriot Act, where ever we all trade in our dinars uncle sam will know, dinartrade, BOA, Chase, doesnt matter they all will be required to report everything to the goverment.

IM OK with that, I dont mind a heavy take if Im a millionare :)

I totally agree with Chase and BOA reporting to the government. I have said this before and I'm telling you all that I have looked into this and there is NO WAY ANY BANK or other entity can withhold gains tax; you MUST deal with it on your federal tax return. Gains tax is based on a couple of things, one being your INCOME BRACKET; how would a bank have that information in order to charge you the correct tax? 2) I was never asked to give my ss number when I purchased my dinar; you will GIVE IT WHEN YOU MAKE THE EXCHANGE, it will be used by the financial institution to REPORT IT TO THE GOVERNMENT....so they have record of it when tax time comes around the next year!!!