Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prediction for a soon coming false flag operation.

Anti This Anti That

Prediction for a soon coming false flag operation.

USS Enterprise is due to be decommissioned next year because it's so old. They're sending it to the Persian gulf to have the Israelis sink it and blame it on Iran!!

these 1700 souls will be murdered on the morning of the 26th of January 2012, or soon there after ! That is when Obama is to be sitting in a Georgia Court House trying to prove he is a natural born US citizen. He has been subpoenaed to appear with all his records, birth certificate and papers from the University he attended. I urge the Coast Guard to order the USS Enterprise to halt to be inspected underneath and within for explosives , IF YOU DO NOT , YOU ARE COMPLICIT ! Another 9/11 CANNOT be allowed to happen ! They are going to do what they did to the liberty, but worse.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Let's pray that by bringing attention to the possibility of a new "crisis" that this one will be avoided.

Every time Americans have been close to exposing the depth of politicians corruption we have had an almost inconceivable evil tragedy that shifted the public's eyes.

It is only a matter of days before obummer will have to defend his unconstitutional dictatorship.

This has been years in the making, and can easily be the spark needed to cause millions of Americans to finally realize they do actually have the power to hold the elitists to the rule of law.

I applaud you Anti, for your undeniable patriotism.

• Upvote 4

Let's pray that by bringing attention to the possibility of a new "crisis" that this one will be avoided.

Every time Americans have been close to exposing the depth of politicians corruption we have had an almost inconceivable evil tragedy that shifted the public's eyes.

It is only a matter of days before obummer will have to defend his unconstitutional dictatorship.

This has been years in the making, and can easily be the spark needed to cause millions of Americans to finally realize they do actually have the power to hold the elitists to the rule of law.

I applaud you Anti, for your undeniable patriotism.

I can hardly wait to see how Obummer squirms out of this one....Montana has him on the chopping block too or at least that was an article on DV also. More states need to follow suit so we can take the trash out and get things rolling again....

I also applaud Anti for all that she posts...most of all, I give her credit for having to deal with the stalkers who constantly spout off in reference to her posts but think their :twocents: is a necessary thing.....and I'm sure they know who they are....

GOOOOOO RV!!!!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Assassinate Obama if he won’t attack Iran for Israel, Jewish monthly suggests

paul koring

WASHINGTON— Globe and Mail Update

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2012 1:54PM EST

Musing openly about murdering President Barack Obama is certain to stir some attention.

So is publicly suggesting it’s a job for Mossad – Israel’s no-nonsense spy agency with its long record of assassinating enemies of the Jewish state.

Yet that’s just what the editor of the Atlanta Jewish Times, Andrew Adler, did in a column laying out the three options Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has when faced with Mr. Obama’s unwillingness to wage war on Iran.

Option three, wrote Mr. Adler, is for the Israeli leader to “give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice-president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.”

With a usual readership of only a few thousand, the Atlanta Jewish Times rarely reaches beyond the Georgia’s genteel suburbs. But Mr. Adler now has readers worldwide.

In Washington, Secret Service agents, already coping with record numbers of threats against America’s first black president, falsely accused by some of being a Muslim or a non-native-born citizen ineligible to be president, will “make all appropriate, investigative follow-up in regard to this matter,” the agency said.

Gawker, the news and gossip site, gave Mr. Adler’s violent musings global exposure.

Mr. Adler now insists he wasn’t seriously urging the assassination of the President.

But in his original column, he makes clear that he considers a “hit” a genuine option.

“Yes, you read “three” correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel’s existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don’t you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles?” he wrote. Options one and two were all-out Israeli attacks on Hezbollah or Iran’s nuclear sites.

Now Mr. Adler says: “I feel really bad,” and promises an apology and a retraction in the next, monthly, issue of the Atlanta Jewish Times. There’s no mention either of the “hit” option, nor the intended apology on his website.

Mainstream Jewish groups hammered Mr. Adler.

Calling the “hit” option, “shocking beyond belief,” Dov Wilker, director of American Jewish Committee in Atlanta, added: “How could he even conceive of such a twisted idea?”

But some see Mr. Adler’s musings as a rare public reminder of the usually unspoken and viciously hostile view of a President many regard as anti-Israel.

“Adler’s crazy and criminal suggestions are not the ranting of some loony-tune individual,” opined Chemi Shalev, a political analyst at the leading Israeli newspaper Haaretz, “They were not taken out of thin air. Rather, they are the inevitable result of the inordinate volume of repugnant venom that some of Obama’s political rivals, Jews and non-Jews alike, have been spewing for the last three years.”

Others blasted Mr. Adler, although there was widespread acknowledgment that he was only saying what many others believe. “The ideas expressed in Mr. Adler’s column reflect some of the extremist rhetoric that unfortunately exists – even in some segments of our community – that maliciously labels President Obama as an enemy of the Jewish people,” said Abraham Foxman, National Director of the Anti-Defamation League.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/worldview/assassinate-obama-if-he-wont-attack-iran-for-israel-jewish-monthly-suggests/article2310783/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can hardly wait to see how Obummer squirms out of this one....Montana has him on the chopping block too or at least that was an article on DV also. More states need to follow suit so we can take the trash out and get things rolling again....

I also applaud Anti for all that she posts...most of all, I give her credit for having to deal with the stalkers who constantly spout off in reference to her posts but think their :twocents: is a necessary thing.....and I'm sure they know who they are....

GOOOOOO RV!!!!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Calling me a Stalker, do you actually believe they would sink a American Aircraft Carrier in the Persian Gulf to start a War Mogirl? If you truly believe that then i surely feel sorry for you. Unreal.

• Downvote 1

Not sure why I got negged. I assume it is because I didn't provide a link about the USS Abraham Lincoln. Sorry, I can't seem to link it. It is a story by the AP. I'm just passing the information along. Regards. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

I evened you out. I'm sure you got neg'd because your post didn't contain a negative statement about Obama or a glowing review of why Ron Paul needs to be our next President. Seems in the last couple of weeks if you don't do one of these two things you get neg'd right out of the gate!

Hang in there and have a great day!

• Upvote 1

I evened you out. I'm sure you got neg'd because your post didn't contain a negative statement about Obama or a glowing review of why Ron Paul needs to be our next President. Seems in the last couple of weeks if you don't do one of these two things you get neg'd right out of the gate!

Hang in there and have a great day!

Thanks kiteman. After the threat to my life last week on this forum, and the subsequent (+'s) that threat received, I am feeling a little skittish about what I post. :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

They destroyed two buildings, and murdered over 4000 people to get into Iraq. There is over wheming evidence they did that, but nobody honest enough in power to bring them down for those crimes. The gulible little sheep keep believing the corrupt politicians, and the media.

Well said, I guess he never heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident or the sinking of the Lusitania. It is what they do.

Mossad agents were already in Iran with American money and id's assassinating Iranian Nuclear Scientisits.

• Upvote 2