Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

if the CBI server was down(the actual eletronic computer server).....you would not be able to ping the server(ip address). If it was down you would not get a response from the server when pinged

you all can do this yourself to see the server is UP and live....its just that the website DATA is made unavailable so you can't see anything nor get a response when using a web browser....which means UPDATE/MAINTENANCE/CHANGE

Go to your start button

WIN XP click run > type CMD > Press Enter> Type ping www.cbi.iq

WIN 7 click windows button > type CMD in the 'search programs and files' bar > press enter > type ping www.cbi.iq

this is what you should get or something very close to on the miliseconds MS

Pinging cbi.iq [174.133.205.219] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 174.133.205.219: bytes=32 time=55ms TTL=53

Reply from 174.133.205.219: bytes=32 time=56ms TTL=53

Ping statistics for 174.133.205.219:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 55ms, Maximum = 56ms, Average = 55ms

as you see the server respond quickly

its up....they just hiding something

• Upvote 16

I am so computer illiterate. Would they shut the server down if they were trying to avoid someone hacking them? When the site has been shut down in the past, did you still get the "ping" that you are talking about? Thanks for the update.....I'm praying for an RV. My legally blind daughter needs a college fund and some money to take care of her after her parents are gone.....thanks again!!! Butterflies......nervous!

• Upvote 3

if the CBI server was down(the actual eletronic computer server).....you would not be able to ping the server(ip address). If it was down you would not get a response from the server when pinged

you all can do this yourself to see the server is UP and live....its just that the website DATA is made unavailable so you can't see anything nor get a response when using a web browser....which means UPDATE/MAINTENANCE/CHANGE

Go to your start button

WIN 7 click windows button > type CMD in the 'search programs and files' bar > press enter > type ping www.cbi.iq

Oh gosh, I just love surprises...especially big pretty ones George. Like a big fat Iraqi RV. Can I have an RV George, can I???

(Apologies to the Steinbeck and Warner Bros. cartoon fans out there...)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Go to your start button

Hahaha, their sys admin seeing all the ICMP packets from folks pinging all of a sudden must be scratching his/her head by now!!! Good one Aqua Dude. ;)

• Upvote 4

There are more websites at that IP address than just www.cbi.iq.

According to this LINK there are 7 domains located at that IP. None of them appear to currently be operational, so it does not look like the CBI is up to anything. Simply a technical problem with the host provider.

Dangit!!! and I bet you like cold water for your showers too!!!! Doncha? :angry:

• Upvote 1

There are more websites at that IP address than just www.cbi.iq.

According to this LINK there are 7 domains located at that IP. None of them appear to currently be operational, so it does not look like the CBI is up to anything. Simply a technical problem with the host provider.

One still works. http://ruediheinzer.ch/

Edited by djhemp

Hey Aqua Dude nice ot see you here tonight - I love investigations and secrets! And I love being hopeful.

Seriously hope its good news. It is odd it is down. They need a better service provider.

I am in bed in Alabama and I keep checking....small world after all!!

I'm not in bed in Massachusetts and should be. Goodnight Alabama! Sweet dreams. Or is that sweet Alabama?

Alex38 you are making me jealous, BTW love your videos!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey Aqua Dude nice ot see you here tonight - I love investigations and secrets! And I love being hopeful.

Seriously hope its good news. It is odd it is down. They need a better service provider.

I'm not in bed in Massachusetts and should be. Goodnight Alabama! Sweet dreams. Or is that sweet Alabama?

Alex38 you are making me jealous, BTW love your videos!!

I am in bed and should be asleep...thanks to bad weather and the CBI its gonna be a long night.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

So ya know, DinarDana and BamaGirl, I tried to Neutralize you. But ran out! Some grinch (we all know who) is negging everyone on there it seems. Alex--got your back at the bar--I too, evened you out! Neutered! Phah-hahaha! Go rv! I need it at this moment in my life...mire than could ever be explained. Anyway--Go TV and someone please + dinardana & BamaGirl! Thanks! Xxoo

• Upvote 2

It is working again and I see no changes to the site. Thanks all have a good night.

I am in Denver in bed alao but .. nice weather here .. ha! .. any way you can't see programming resets nor has anyone looked at if they shut down and for how long before the last bump? I would think they have to load a R V .. then it happens when its set like a alrm clock. anf thus when it happens no body is tipping off by showing unusual schedules or activities.. thus no run on the banks or currency before.. ? just a thought .. maintnance is normally done on a off period and maintnance has notices .. right.. ? even for them !

Frankly also they Iraq have been stated that they are not same as Saddam regime .. they had nothing to do with this all .. thus also really that is true.. thus they nset the ground for a .. R- I not a r-v they i believe are talking lately the language base for a R-I .. RE INSTITUTE .. to pre Saddam .. $3.41 ... Dinars per U.S. Dollar .. if I was them I would do this because its only fair and ... and .. I would tell the west to stick it if they didn't like ite it ..

so all this R-V talk .. Bet Me THEY R-I AND TELL EVERY ONE TO STUFF IT IF THEY WINE... its what Kuaite did and they are going to do same! Sadam Was a dictator! these Iraqi are not same and they are victums they will say when they do it ..

• Upvote 1

Go to your start button

maintnance is a pre set up scheduled event in any system and requires a notice .. even their system I would say .. you just don't say .. hey lets do some maintnance .. and shut the thing down .. AND .. if you are re- setting system adding a set program so no one is tipped off by people in off schedule work .. you program it the R-I OR r-v ... LIKE YOU SET YOUR ALARM CLOCK .. then it goes off and no body knew when but the guys who set it ..thus no run on their banks and cirrency .. mayby?