Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jan.2012 News: $3.81 USD exch. per IQD in Green Zone?

Easy one Dinar Blessings, make sure you pay your 82 dollars for a visa. Grab a taxi to the Green Zone, get arrested at the many checkpoints be held for about 2 years until they can get you out. if you have a bag full of dinars it will be confiscated and hopefully sent on your way or have parts of yourself end up in the middle of the desert somewhere.

Well, I wouldn't recommend a cruise off of the Italian coast either.

• Upvote 2

From DinarBlessings:

P.S. One of the references is a forum called: Scroll down approx. one inch, and read the LARGE RED LETTERS which describe the $3.81 USD per IQD on the Streets of Iraq in the Green Zone.

**** Moderator Note: You cannot post links from other Dinar Sites, (See DinarVet Forum Rules) the links will be removed by the Website Filter ****

Dinar Blessings... First of all ... Sorry for your medical /surgical problems and I do hope you'll solve them completely... Also sorry for the consequent financial issues you're facing due to that....

I read you're a VIP Member... So me thinks that you VIP's are supposed somehow to know even better than us common folks what's going on and who tells crap and who doesn't......Just wondering

• Upvote 1

1-22-2012

Dear Adam,

We are VIP Members who have read in multiple forums within the past week that IQD are NOW being exchanged for $3.81 FOR EACH USD in the Green Zone of Baghdad, Iraq. (Effective: January 2012)

We trust you implicitly regarding this subject matter, and welcome your input.

QUESTIONS:

1. IYO, is this information CORRECT?

2. IF SO, would we Americans be PERMITTED to FLY to Baghdad to redeem our Dinar in Green Zone @ $3.81 per USD to EXCHANGE, then DEPOSIT USD (after paying appropriate taxes) into our Bank account in the U.S., then fly home to U.S. ?

3. IYO, would our IQD be confiscated?

4. Any other recommendations?

This question is not posed from the standpoint of being over-zealous & desiring an "umbrella drink".....it is a VITAL question based upon extensive, continuing MEDICAL and SURGICAL expenses which we are facing.

If this is true, we are willing to bear the expense and effort to fly to Baghdad because the Dinar redemption would provide a LIFE-CHANGING RELIEF to cover these current unavoidable medical costs.

We greatly appreciate your time and reply.

Best Regards,

DinarBlessings :)

Where in the heck are you getting this information from?????????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1-22-2012

Dear Adam,

We are VIP Members who have read in multiple forums within the past week that IQD are NOW being exchanged for $3.81 FOR EACH USD in the Green Zone of Baghdad, Iraq. (Effective: January 2012)

QUESTIONS:

2. IF SO, would we Americans be PERMITTED to FLY to Baghdad to redeem our Dinar in Green Zone @ $3.81 per USD to EXCHANGE, then DEPOSIT USD (after paying appropriate taxes) into our Bank account in the U.S., then fly home to U.S. ?

This question is not posed from the standpoint of being over-zealous & desiring an "umbrella drink".....it is a VITAL question based upon extensive, continuing MEDICAL and SURGICAL expenses which we are facing.

If this is true, we are willing to bear the expense and effort to fly to Baghdad because the Dinar redemption would provide a LIFE-CHANGING RELIEF to cover these current unavoidable medical costs.

Best Regards,

Heres the deal DB,

I am really trying not to sound harsh , but I have seen too many friends involved in this dinar ride hang on every word these other sites such as you are referring to, and it always ends up the same way... not credible !!!

Don't hold on to the line they are casting...

It only leads to disappointment.

You will do yourself a favor by staying grounded and pay attention to some so the senior posters here @ DV.

I have been looking at this long enough to know that there are far too many people out there in dinar land that promote an agenda...

I will just leave it at that.

I must tell you that NOBODY can answer your questions you have asked.

If they could it would be Christmas today and Santa would bring us all what we so desperately are hoping for.

I wish it were that easy.

So take a good hard look at all the information and draw your own conclusion as to what it all means....

Stay grounded my friend I am praying for you and your situation.

Quad B)

Where in the heck are you getting this information from?????????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Exactly!

Quad B)

1-22-2012

Dear Adam,

QUESTIONS:

Best Regards,

Good luck getting an entry visa. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Relax folks....

I just got another e-mail from two of my co-workers in Baghdad. (APS-Allied Power Services)

Nobody is cashing in. There are no vouchers. The rate hasn't changed. The 1164 exchange rate was due to currency auctions & not a float.

The word on the street...even if all laws are passed & C7 done...Parliament will not act until June at the earliest & as late as Dec. More than likely early 2013.

It will happen so there is plenty of time to still buy more IQD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Relax folks....

I just got another e-mail from two of my co-workers in Baghdad. (APS-Allied Power Services)

Nobody is cashing in. There are no vouchers. The rate hasn't changed. The 1164 exchange rate was due to currency auctions & not a float.

The word on the street...even if all laws are passed & C7 done...Parliament will not act until June at the earliest & as late as Dec. More than likely early 2013.

It will happen so there is plenty of time to still buy more IQD.

I have a question what is a difference between a GURU who predicts the RV will happen and a GURU like yourself who predictions that it won't happen until June or 2013?

Edited by Sector
  • Upvote 1

I gave both of you a +1. Don't know why you would get a negative for your statements. :D

If this rumor was true, it would be a major news story.

Only problem, they forgot to tell Parliament, Shabibi, CBI, FOEEX, it RVed.

I have a question what is a difference between a GURU who predicts the RV will happen and a GURU like yourself who predictions that it won't happen until June or 2013?

Rumor only. My fairytale is just as credible as anyone else's.fairytale.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Senza offesa per l'Italia. Capitano è un codardo. Amano l'Italia e gli italiani. Fate attenzione.

Ciao

Rumor has it...the Captain was in the right all along. He was minding his own business taking care of business, then all the sudden, out of nowhere, the shoreline jumped in his path & never yielded the right away.

• Upvote 2

DinarBlessings, if you have a question for me directly please click the "Go To VIP" Link at the top of the site and post your questions in the VIP section.

Everyone, I apologize for the oversight when using "x's" to filter other sites... I have changed that and it won't happen again.

Regarding the rumor that people are cashing in anywhere - as a VIP member you would have received an email and a text from me if this was true.

This is just one more example of why you should stay away from those other sites unless you're looking for pure entertainment.

• Upvote 3

DinarBlessings, if you have a question for me directly please click the "Go To VIP" Link at the top of the site and post your questions in the VIP section.

Everyone, I apologize for the oversight when using "x's" to filter other sites... I have changed that and it won't happen again.

Regarding the rumor that people are cashing in anywhere - as a VIP member you would have received an email and a text from me if this was true.

This is just one more example of why you should stay away from those other sites unless you're looking for pure entertainment.

Ask Adam tonight...Time to kill this rumor once & for all of people cashing in at $3.81 & vouchers in Iraq.

Senza offesa per l'Italia. Capitano è un codardo. Amano l'Italia e gli italiani. Fate attenzione.

Ciao

That's what I said..... He ( the captain) is a xxxxxxxx coward and a bastard......Congrats on your italian. Thanks for your words.

Schettino ( his name) vaffanculo ( bad italian expression... well deserved for him).

Rumor has it...the Captain was in the right all along. He was minding his own business taking care of business, then all the sudden, out of nowhere, the shoreline jumped in his path & never yielded the right away.

He was engaged with apparently one or even 2 women from Eastern Europe when xxxx happened ... One or both were on board unofficially... It seems.....

I heard today he got cleared as for anti-drug checks... But I think otherwise... The tone of his voice while responding to the local maritime authority official ( the one who shouted at him " get back on board now, fxxk"), sounds too weird.. Also what he said. The justifications, etc.

Edited by umbertino

Im sure the TV news would report this anyways it would be a great story for them . just think of the people they would interview on what are you gona do with your money .

Ill be exsited when i go online and see the rate changed even to a dollar . sounds like more hype. if not though ill have to put my tent back up at the bank and camp out .

though if we had to go to IRAQ to cash it , wonder how many body guards you should take as well lol haha .

• Upvote 1