Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Should Happen Tonight

Benjamin NutnYahoo

According to BluWolf RV happening tonight. Reprint from Dinar :mellow:

[bluwolf] Listen up we are in the verge of a life changing event never seen in the history of man

[bluwolf] Everything is set for it to go down this evening

[bluwolf] Just remember to lock in your rates immediately within the first 24

:unsure: If Bluwolf says it will happen, then I must believe it will happen. :wacko:

• Upvote 36
  • Downvote 69

Dude. Most people on this site are serious and don't like to get jerked around by BS, attention grabbing, time wasting titles. Enjoy the negs till you are booted, or better yet, use your smarts and contribute. Either way. Good luck.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 8

[bluwolf] Listen up we are in the verge of a life changing event never seen in the history of man

:unsure: If Bluwolf says it will happen, then I must believe it will happen. :wacko:

I really which people would stop bringing over junk from other sites... :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Dude. Most people on this site are serious and don't like to get jerked around by BS, attention grabbing, time wasting titles. Enjoy the negs till you are booted, or better yet, use your smarts and contribute. Either way. Good luck.

Dude you need to Chill out... Its a rumor forum...if you want facts go find them and get back to me.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

Wow!!!!! Thats the 10th time I've heard that this month.......Maybe tonight will be different... :blink:

• Upvote 2

To quote my favorite movie STRIPES:

"Lighten up, Francis."

• Upvote 4

CNN EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF OKIE TORMENTING BLUWOLF !!! :o

1 min 21 sec - Its Blowing Up On Youtube With Over 89 Million Hits - A Must See For Pet Lovers .....

B) B) B)

Dude that is hilarious thanks for the comic releif. However, the lead in about "Solyndra" was also powerful. I'll tell you a story. I am in the commercial roofing business and last year I almost sold a "Solyndra" system to a very good customer. Can you imagine what my cred would be now if I had?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dude that is hilarious thanks for the comic releif. However, the lead in about "Solyndra" was also powerful. I'll tell you a story. I am in the commercial roofing business and last year I almost sold a "Solyndra" system to a very good customer. Can you imagine what my cred would be now if I had?

you a democrat???

Dude you need to Chill out... Its a rumor forum...if you want facts go find them and get back to me.

Here are a couple of facts for you. People don't like having their time wasted by deceptive titles. In many cases, the only difference between rumors and legimate news postings is a link. Hey...your rep speaks for itself. Perhaps you should consider digging up some beneficial information and get back to me.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7