Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV till next year?

4profit

I don't think they could RV at anything more than a penny or so until new lower denoms are released due to the fact that the smallest denomination they have is 50 Dinar.

That would mean the smallest currency (50 Dinar note) would be worth $.50! Not sure if even that would be possible...

Unless they had a few coins they could release in the mean time, I guess they have options, but they would definitely need to put something else into circulation.

Just my opinion!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

duh

Ditto

I don't think they could RV at anything more than a penny or so until new lower denoms are released due to the fact that the smallest denomination they have is 50 Dinar.

That would mean the smallest currency (50 Dinar note) would be worth $.50! Not sure if even that would be possible...

Unless they had a few coins they could release in the mean time, I guess they have options, but they would definitely need to put something else into circulation.

Just my opinion!

Wow a penny" that sure is goona help build their infrastructure and companys wanting to come invest in their country. The problem is they have been telling their people and educating them that they want to do a even exchange with the (U.S) dollar.

Ditto

Wow a penny" that sure is goona help build their infrastructure and companys wanting to come invest in their country. The problem is they have been telling their people and educating them that they want to do a even exchange with the (U.S) dollar.

This doesn't mean that it is going to "stop" at a penny, just that they will need to introduce new lower denominations prior to raising the value to more than a penny or maybe less.

*I personally would love to see a gradual increase in the value of the Dinar throughout the next 6-12 months while at the same time the removal of currency from circulation. If we got to less than 100:1 by then I would be extremely happy! They could introduce the lower denominations around this time and then RV to whatever rate they decide to keep it at.

Edited by 20MillionDinar