Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama supposed to make a surprise speech today on Iraq

DiveDeepSix

I always find it so interesting when people say President Obama will take all of the credit for the RV. Either you are on the White House staff or you guys are psychic! Either way, what is the rate and date?

Come on and share. You are so willing to share info on Obama, let us know the date and rate.

Awwww, Carrello . . . I can't believe you're asking for this. You know how much easier it is to track and figure out Obama than it is to get any news about the date and rate of the dinar. We just report what we know. :)

What I haven't (and perhaps can't) figure out is why he would give a secret speech on a public channel. Why is he even giving this speech if he doesn't want us to hear it? This just doesn't make sense. I did hear that it was to be on CNN, not the White House site.

Yes my dear, CBI site was alive and well early this morning then it went down! :P

My bad Deep.....The way you stated the rate, I thought you had been on the site since this morning...I hope it comes back up soon....kinda interesting thought of changes for the better.... :P :P :P

GOOOOOO RV!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

My bad Deep.....The way you stated the rate, I thought you had been on the site since this morning...I hope it comes back up soon....kinda interesting thought of changes for the better.... :P :P :P

GOOOOOO RV!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

No worries Mo, I guess it's almost midnight so we know the O speech was a bunch of BS. Hope you all remember I didn't state this as a fact I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen anything on it, trying to get some opinions. :( I'm hoping to see the CBI up asap too my friend, hopefully with some news showing us heading in the right direction!

• Upvote 1