Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama supposed to make a surprise speech today on Iraq

DiveDeepSix

I really don't trust anything coming from the 3S, should be 3 Stooges, but we shall see what O has to say if anything at all I guess! B)

JANUARY 22ND, 2012 02:09 PM

From 3sintel: [Dove] 12:01 PM [dediperk08] cnn is stating that obama is supposed to give a special press conf sometime today but no one has a time. cnn states that we have reporters waiting in the press conf room for when he speaks you’ll be the first to know

12:02 PM [dediperk08] secretary of state and secretary of finance have already made statements on cnn that with the last of troops being pulled out of iraq that the economy would be changed drastically with the president’s speech reporting what cnn has stated today

12:02 PM [dediperk08] no timeline on speech. O doesn’t want anyone to know time and cnn has gag on timeline.

12:03 PM [dediperk08] Cnn stated that they could not report time of speech that it was to be kept quite until the president came out to the podium

12:03 PM [dediperk08] They stated they have reporters at the podium waiting so we will be the first to get the good news. They will report live

[debtarheelgirl]

******* OK here is the link to watch Obama live= he is not on now but

click on the site – when he arrives they will go live so leave that

page up if you can and you should not miss the Obama speech – http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

It would be just my luck that this would RV according to Bush's plan and O will claim it was all about him as always! Oh well if it does RV I could care less who claims it as long as we are at the bank!!! :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I always find it so interesting when people say President Obama will take all of the credit for the RV. Either you are on the White House staff or you guys are psychic! Either way, what is the rate and date?

Come on and share. You are so willing to share info on Obama, let us know the date and rate.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

I always find it so interesting when people say President Obama will take all of the credit for the RV. Either you are on the White House staff or you guys are psychic! Either way, what is the rate and date?

Come on and share. You are so willing to share info on Obama, let us know the date and rate.

RATE: 1166.00 DATE: 1-22-12 Is that what you wanted? :P

• Upvote 3

Yes they are pumpers with constant false info. I wouldn't waste you time watching for this "speech" because its unfortunately probably false info and there is no speech. They've done this before.....and I used to fall for it so hopefully I can save some of you from the same thing.

• Upvote 1

sorry deep six, when I saw debtarheel, it became bogus..........just pumpers pumping

I know that worries me too, like I said coming from 3 stooges intel, hopefully there will be something to it, or someone else here has seen something on it as well so we can find out for sure. I'm definitely not going to sit and wait watching the whitehouse feed, I'll make my kids do it! :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes they are pumpers with constant false info. I wouldn't waste you time watching for this "speech" because its unfortunately probably false info and there is no speech. They've done this before.....and I used to fall for it so hopefully I can save some of you from the same thing.

and if there is actually a speech,what is he gonna say....Iraq RVed????......I think not

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys..but I don't think President Zero will be the one to announce the RV although he may try to jump out in front of the parade!

You might as well be nice to the your president because those that rule the world may just have decided to leave him in for another four years, or are you one of those who really beleive that presidents are elected, and if you are wake up, because they are not voted on and elected by the masses, they are chosen and selected, by a few.

Edited by blessed2bless
  • Upvote 5

They saw the CBI site was down and thought that they would take full advantage to put out some bogus pumper non sense......We will definitely see!! :rolleyes:

I am not a fan of 3S Intel. I was actually booted from the site by AndieZ for questioning the gurus. She called me a "truth fighter'. However, in their defense Johnnywg said on friday to look for a speech on Sunday. This was before the cbi site went down.

You might as well be nice to the your president because those that rule the world may just have decided to leave him in for another four years, or are you one of those who really beleive that presidents are elected, and if you are wake up, because they are not voted on and elected, they are chosen and selected.

+1 for you

Definitely hope this is true, especially with the cbi site being down. Looking at CNN right now and haven't seen anything about a speech. Someone should post if they saw an announcement about it.

Its suppose to be a surprise so they wouldn't announce it right? So we can be surprised. I would like him to say, "Surprise Iraq is released from chapter 7!"

Its suppose to be a surprise so they wouldn't announce it right? So we can be surprised. I would like him to say, "Surprise Iraq is released from chapter 7!"

I think Obama would have to make a statement if the IMF did a major restructuring of the world's currencies. Also, it would be timed for maximum effect (State of the Union Address). That way Obama could coast into re-election.

Not sure why you got negged. I did what I could to help...

OK, I still haven't seen anything on his speech tonight, but a friend of mine called and said he had seen something on it on CNN earlier that yes there is supposed to be an announcement of some sort tonight by O regarding Iraq. Keeping my fingers crossed that this could be something relevant concerning our investment and not just a big load of crap! B)

• Upvote 1

OK, I still haven't seen anything on his speech tonight, but a friend of mine called and said he had seen something on it on CNN earlier that yes there is supposed to be an announcement of some sort tonight by O regarding Iraq. Keeping my fingers crossed that this could be something relevant concerning our investment and not just a big load of crap! B)

My money is on the load!

I think Obama would have to make a statement if the IMF did a major restructuring of the world's currencies. Also, it would be timed for maximum effect (State of the Union Address). That way Obama could coast into re-election.

He's probably going to do it at the same time Fox is supposed to be airing a special on him hoping to draw attention away from it.wink.gif

9:00 Eastern .