Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is CBI site down?

allottinger

:P:P

Everyone is probly checking it like crazy and it overloaded again like last time......lets see which guru uses it first to say the server is down because they are updating it for the big RV! laugh.gif

HAHA..we should get a guru pool goin.....dibs of Bulldog...

Edited by simon8957
  • Upvote 1

Well, it's either a "technical difficulty" or "maintenance" or they are RVing... hahahahaha... pick one!

Well I pick RV!

:lol: Don't get too excited here folks...

How many remember the CBI site going down in December 2010 and thought that we would see the adjusted rate once it came back up? :lol:

You're right! One day it's going to RV and everyone will be at the bank while I'm still on DV making sure it's true! :D

Still down 12:20 eastern time! Go RV!! Re-bot with a change for the world!

Time to push that button!!

Of course I had to follow up with a Shawshank Redemption avatar after Rita Hayworth!

Here's Timothy Robbins (Oscar for Mystic River) and Morgan Freeman (Oscar for Million Dollar Baby) in one of the best films of all time...

Red, I hear you're the guy that can get things. Can you get Dr. Shabibi to push the button please?

• Upvote 1

11:31 pm CST

The connection has timed out

The server at www.cbi.iq is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

No reason for worry. IMO their site would change with a different page stating maintenance reasons. Not a connection problem. Stay grounded.

Bot, when you saw the rate...did you notice if they had an auction????

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2061)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 22-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 24

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 200,000,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 200,000,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Everyone is probly checking it like crazy and it overloaded again like last time......lets see which guru uses it first to say the server is down because they are updating it for the big RV! laugh.gif

Heck' if thats the case it would be down everyday. :lol:

I saw this too. Auction was 200,000.00

Not that the're is anything happening" but if something was to happen they'd wait till they're markets closed. Somebody proably triped over the extension cord going to the generator outside and needs to be pluged back in. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Heck' if thats the case it would be down everyday. :lol:

Not that the're is anything happening" but if something was to happen they'd wait till they're markets closed. Somebody proably triped over the extension cord going to the generator outside and needs to be pluged back in. :lol:

I am still laughing so hard!!!

• Upvote 1