Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Facts to back up your candidate.

Scrumdiddles

What is funny everything that Ron Paul says is backed up by history. I challenge each and everyone of you that support another candidate to come up with history that supports your candidates beliefs of how the US need to be run. I will take a fair bet that none of the candidates can even come up with one quarter 25% of the proof backing up what they say.

All non Ron Paul supporters say,"we are sick of seeing all the Ron Paul stuff." Well here is your opportunity to show your candidate off. Stop crying because we can support each and every word that Ron Paul says. He is the only True Candidate. RP 2012.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

What is funny everything that Ron Paul says is backed up by history. I challenge each and everyone of you that support another candidate to come up with history that supports your candidates beliefs of how the US need to be run. I will take a fair bet that none of the candidates can even come up with one quarter 25% of the proof backing up what they say.

All non Ron Paul supporters say,"we are sick of seeing all the Ron Paul stuff." Well here is your opportunity to show your candidate off. Stop crying because we can support each and every word that Ron Paul says. He is the only True Candidate. RP 2012.

He is a bad ass. He seems to be the only one that is preaching the right message IMO. Follow the constitution, plain and simple. Unfortunately, both parties are so overrun with money controlling the outcomes. that's about the only thing that is bipartisan. Ha. My dad has always said he thinks he will see an American revolt before he passes. That may be the only way to clean it up. He may be right. We shall see though.

Edited by YourIntelSux
  • Upvote 2

They cannot back up anything they say, because every politician besides Ron Paul are flip floppers, liars, deceivers, warmongers, oath breakers, in violation of the US Constitution, back stabbing the people, one world order promoters, stripping the citizens of their rights, pandering to special interest, taking bribes, and kickbacks, and bringing their masters police state to full force. And then you wonder why a supposed moral people would support anybody but Ron Paul.

In my honest opinion, America is almost morally bankrupt.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Research the truth about Iran. (try it with the TV off.)

Fdebate_dees.jpg

That may be what the problem is, your reading instead of watching and listening. Try watching Fox news for a change, if you care to really understand what's wrong with this country and to get a better understanding of what's really going on around you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

That may be what the problem is, your reading instead of watching and listening. Try watching Fox news for a change, if you care to really understand what's wrong with this country and to get a better understanding of what's really going on around you.

I'm sorry, but I cannot take that comment seriously. Nobody can be that dumbed down. If your comment is true, America has no chance at all.

sheeple.jpg

Edited by DinarDebbie
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This is a great endorsement of Ron Paul by Kevin Bryant South Carolina State Senator:

Dear Fellow Conservative,

As a Christian, I firmly believe a man's faith and his values are something we need to take into deep consideration when choosing the next President of the United States.

Earlier this week, I decided to endorse Ron Paul because, like me, Ron Paul is a man of deep Christian faith.

Of course, Ron Paul doesn't always talk about his faith, because he doesn't want to seem like he's exploiting it for political gain.

So today, I'm writing you to tell you a little bit about the Ron Paul I've gotten to know.

Ron Paul is married to his high school sweetheart, Carol, and together they have 5 children and 18 grandchildren.

Ron Paul is an Air Force Veteran, having proudly served our country as a Flight Surgeon in the Air Force and in the Air National Guard.

While in the military, Ron Paul took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. As a member of Congress, he's taken a similar oath, with one hand on the Bible and the other held high.

And as a Christian, an oath to God is something that Ron Paul takes seriously.

That's why, during his entire time in Congress, Ron Paul has NEVER voted for a single piece of legislation that wasn't expressly authorized by the Constitution.

That's because Ron Paul doesn't just "talk the talk" but truly lives his faith.

For example, as a medical doctor, Ron Paul had two rules in his office.

First, absolutely NO abortions. Second, his office refused to accept any federal funds.

But Dr. Paul didn't turn patients away. Instead, he treated them for discounted prices, and if they couldn't afford that, he treated them for FREE.

That's because Ron Paul understands that we are commanded to love our neighbor as ourselves in Mark 12:31.

In fact, a few weeks ago, a Texas man named James Williams told a touching story to the national media about how back in the 1970s, his wife had a complication with her pregnancy, and was having trouble finding medical care.

Ron Paul gave them free medical care, and he never even sent them a bill of any kind for his services.

When asked about it in a news interview, Ron Paul didn't recall the story. That's because Ron Paul did these types of things all the time.

That's just the type of man Ron Paul is and always has been.

As a Congressman, he doesn't participate in the lucrative Congressional pension program. He's never voted to increase his own salary. He's never taken a government-paid junket, and he returns a portion of his budget back to the Treasury Department every year.

Earlier, I mentioned how Ron Paul believes in a strict adherence to the Constitution and understands that national defense is the primary and most important function of our federal government.

That's why he voted for the use of force in Afghanistan after 9-11, and he supported going after Osama bin Laden and other terrorist leaders.

Our troops understand that Ron Paul knows what it takes to keep America safe, which is why he has received more contributions from members of the military than all other Republican candidates – COMBINED.

You see, when it comes to foreign policy, Ron Paul isn't saying that we should never go to war.

All Ron Paul is saying is that members of Congress should take their constitutional oath to God seriously, and if war is necessary, we should follow the Constitution and declare it, fight it, win it, and come home.

The Ron Paul I know is a humble man of deep Christian faith.

And I'm sure you agree that with the state of moral decline our nation is currently in, we need an evangelical Christian man in the White House to turn our country around.

Ron Paul is that man.

For Liberty,

Kevin Bryant

State Senator

District 3

Ron Paul's statement of faith is here:

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/statement-of-faith/

• Upvote 6

My first question is: you really believe FOX news? Hahaha. How about that look around you, our country is falling apart and you want to defend a war with Iran. You really are lost, and i am so sorry for that.

• Upvote 5

He is a bad ass. He seems to be the only one that is preaching the right message IMO. Follow the constitution, plain and simple. Unfortunately, both parties are so overrun with money controlling the outcomes. that's about the only thing that is bipartisan. Ha. My dad has always said he thinks he will see an American revolt before he passes. That may be the only way to clean it up. He may be right. We shall see though.

Just curious, how old is your dad?

Everyone reading this, please take note of the above statement. This is proof positive that MSM (main stream media) brainwashing works and it is perpetuated when the susceptible individual is able to convince others of what he saw on Fox. Wake up!

• Downvote 2

I'm a bit confused with the challenge: "to come up with history that supports your candidates beliefs of how the US need to be run"

Are you saying you want us to clearly define what our candidate's opinions/strategies are?

Or are you asking for each of us to show how our candidate’s previous actions support their current stance?

The first is easy, simply go to google and type in compare candidates, and/or you can take a quiz on how you feel about various topics and the computer will spit out the candidate that most closely resembles your views. Here is one such website:

http://2012election.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004491

As far as them changing their views from how they have voted/stated prior, well that is to be expected, and it isn’t as “slimy” as some of you may think…maybe a short explanation is need to explain the flip flop. To get elected as the GOP candidate, the runners have to appeal to the more conservative voters. Therefore, they seek to win over the more conservative voters, or the “ far right” by taking a very conservative stance. However, once they become the clear front runner and no longer have to worry about “ticking off” the far right, they can go more mainstream. I think Romney thought he had the nomination locked up, so he started to move more to the center, thus he “peaked” too early.

Can’t really blame him, as Obama has “tons” of campaign money that he is itching to unload once a clear GOP contender is singled out. So Romney was taking a calculated risk and starting to move more to the middle. While Newt continued to campaign to the more southern conservatives, which paid huge dividends.

BTW, I have nothing against RP, but he hasn’t built any momentum, and any independent run he makes will handicap the GOP candidate. And technically, you didn’t provide any evidence of your own. Perhaps you should lead off with what you think RP stands for. I think most of us, who support another GOP candidate, would specifically like to see what you think his foreign policy is.

Respectfully,

Tiff :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: :lol: Fox News or any other news media for that matter will only tell you what they want you to know to make those who pay them off, look great or to not cause a pandemic in America....Do you wear glasses or a hearing aid? Those are two of the reasons I can see that you just made that statement, or could it be that you have no education what so ever.... This is one statement that I can say has insulted not only mine, but the intelligence of a great many Americans who have seen during the reports on the primaries this year, just how misleading the news coverage really is. If you can't see it, I will say a prayer for you should RP not win 2012....

I'm sorry, but I cannot take that comment seriously. Nobody can be that dumbed down. If your comment is true, America has no chance at all.

sheeple.jpg

Totally agree DD....I had to read it twice to make sure he had actually said what I thought he said..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Downvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.gif Fox News or any other news media for that matter will only tell you what they want you to know to make those who pay them off, look great or to not cause a pandemic in America....Do you wear glasses or a hearing aid? Those are two of the reasons I can see that you just made that statement, or could it be that you have no education what so ever.... This is one statement that I can say has insulted not only mine, but the intelligence of a great many Americans who have seen during the reports on the primaries this year, just how misleading the news coverage really is. If you can't see it, I will say a prayer for you should RP not win 2012....

Totally agree DD....I had to read it twice to make sure he had actually said what I thought he said..... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I agree mogirl we should say a prayer for all the US. People are unduelly getting mad at ron paul supporters for no reason. We are the only ones who can back up his statements and for that they get mad. Some People in the US are just to far gone. For that i pray for them.

• Upvote 1

I thought this would fit nicely here, too :lol:

THIS GUY IS A QUACK,WHO DO YOU THINK RUN FOX,NBC CNN,ABC AND MOST OF THEM TV STATIONS ..OUR GOV.DUH,PPL WONDER WHY FOX AND THE OTHER STATIONS DONT TALK ABOUT RON PAUL,IT IS BECAUSE RON PAUL IS AGAINST EVERYTHING OUR GOV DESTROYING,GOV IS TAKEING OUR FREEDOM,OUR RITES TO BEAR ARMS,THE CONSTITUTION,YOU CANT EVEN ARGUE AGAINST THE GOV, THEY WILL CALL YOU A TERRORIST,THROW YOU IN JAIL AND WIPE YOU OFF THIS PLANET. DO YOUR HOMEWORK.GO AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON YOUR FAV CANDIDATE,AND SEE WHAT HIS PASS HAS BROUGHT UP,HOW MANY PROMISES THEY HAVE BROKE AND SEE IF THEY ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE,DONT JUMP ON THE BAN WAGON TO SOON,YOU JUST MIGHT FALL OFF AND HURT YOURSELF AND GET A BOOBOO. .I AM A RON PAUL SUPPORTER AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE...DDD :lol::twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Uhhh... I get it... Sarcasm.

So Ron Paul will never become President so why waste the postings. If you want him to run as Independant, Obama serves 2nd term. No brainer.

Ummm let me explain it for you....This so called "Waste" of postings is because we can and will with the freedoms we were given by the US Constitution, exercise our freedom of speech if we so choose. Any other questions??? I for one refuse to vote for someone just because I want to be on the winning side.......Nuff said here.

Do you have a crystal ball or maybe some psychic abilities?? I would suspect probably not....So why would you "WASTE" a post that says RP will never become President? Last time I checked, the election is this November right??

JMO on all... :angry:

GOOOO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ummm let me explain it for you....This so called "Waste" of postings is because we can and will with the freedoms we were given by the US Constitution, exercise our freedom of speech if we so choose. Any other questions??? I for one refuse to vote for someone just because I want to be on the winning side.......Nuff said here.

Do you have a crystal ball or maybe some psychic abilities?? I would suspect probably not....So why would you "WASTE" a post that says RP will never become President? Last time I checked, the election is this November right??

JMO on all... :angry:

GOOOO RV!!!!!!

BRAVO :twothumbs:

Ron paul has some good ideas the only problem is he probably cant beat Obama and that is what really matters even if Mitt isnt exactly what you wish for.

I think you watch too much cable news.

With the republican nomination he will receive all the republican vote and the disenfranchised democratic vote.

If he doesn't get the republic nomination and runs as an independent, he will take a third (or more) of the republican vote and the anti-war vote away from the democrats (i figure 30-40% of their vote) and all the independent vote.

I'd say he is the only candidate that can and will be obama.

• Upvote 1