Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor Confirmation from an Iraqi merchant

Doc31

It is interesting that the Iraqi fellow associates the lifting of sanctions to be preceding the improvement of the value of the dinar. The most plausible event he seems to be pointing to would coincide roughly with the removal of American troops in July that was negotiated by the Bush Administration. Obama will want that troop removal to occur anyway since the 2010 elections follow in the Fall and may permit the survival of some of the democratic politicians from the depredations of the American left "anti-war movement." The logic of investing in dinars will prove to be valid by the Fall but let us all hope the "fat lady" sings this month anyway.

The sanctions are not lifted. It is not all over the news as the email states.
it's been all over their local news about the sanctions being lifted

He said it's all over their local news about the sanctions being lifted. Or, in other words, about how they are about to be lifted.

What follows is an email from our God-daughters' dad who is a contract firefighter stationed in Iraq. Nothing earth shattering but confirmation that news has filtered down to Iraqi citizens/merchants that the RV is coming and what they believe it will mean for them as well as the RV rate that they believe is coming. Again, only one man's opinion (a kiosk merchant) ... the firefighter is known to me and my wife (a first rate guy and firefighter) who holds dinar and has consistently increased his investment because according to him (in a previous email), "...I have seen the oil seeping out of the ground in this wasteland and that's not even counting all the natural gas. Like I told her (his wife) the one thing I'm sure of is we are not going to lose money it's just a matter of how much we are going to make! Thank you for sending me all the info. ( I read everything ) and I'm looking forward to having my girls college and first cars paid for in the near future...take care "

Here's the email

I spoke to one of the local Iraqi shop owners on base --

you know the guy's that sell the soldier's goods, sundries, stuff, ...

anyway ,I asked him what he thought was going to happen

with the dinar and he got pretty psyched --and went on to tell

me that it's been all over their local news about the sanctions

being lifted and that they are due for a dinar RV.. He thinks it will

happen around mid summer..I tried to get some more info from

the guy but it was hard to keep him on topic---he was more interested

in giving me a history lesson on what the dinar used to be worth and how

he and the rest of his family will be very wealthy when they do RV...He

was telling me ( in his opinion ) that it will match our money dollar to dinar..and he

expected it to be back to a pre Saddam value within 5 years....I hope he's right..

anyway , I will try to pick his brain again in a couple days..he speaks English well,

so let me know if you have any specific questions I should ask..oh yea, I forgot that you and Shirley put Dinar aside for your Grand kids education. when I made the comment about having

college paid for I was thinking for myself.....still getting used to this Father thing. It's funny how

it changes you. I think of everything in long term now...as long as my 3 girls are secure and happy I should have it made. talk to you later, M*******

Nice post. This time frame is more realistic as I think we are suppose to be close to be out of Iraq by this time. I will email my neices husband in Iraq to confirm dates of withdrawl. He has talked to locals as well, and they have said not untill we leave Iraq. I have been waiting since Dec 2003. I do not expect RV untill middle or end of summer. So relax and watch the rumor mill continue. Don't quite your day job and don't by into any rv rumor untill then.