Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI says 1166, but forex says 1137.2

My guess FOREX is correct. CBI is never in any hurry to update their home page.

I agree with you Luigi

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY

US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000

Euro EUR 1496.095 1495.347

British pound GBP 1792.142 1791.246

Canadian dollar CAD ------ ------

Swiss franc CHF 1234.646 1234.029

Swedish krona SEK 168.612 168.527

Norwegian krone NOK 194.184 194.087

Danish krone DKK 201.204 201.104

Japanese yen JPY 15.204 15.196

Special

Drawing Rights SDR 1784.843 1783.950

Indicative rates - 19.01.2012 <<<<<<< Indicative rate is Still the 19th. I am sure when this changes the rate will update.

No its not traded on forex but a week ago even on forex it never showed anything more than 1170. Keep that in mind. It always closed at 1170, not now. There were nano second blips, it never stayed, always 1170 even on forex, even if it really doesn't matter.

So in that perspective it does matter, I think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everyone that has been here for a while knows that the CBI exchange rate is the one that truly matters. But i have to admit this has me a little excited. the forex for some reason keeps going in the direction that we want! I am curious what yall think...

http://www.forex.tra...ubmit=Go&tz=GMT

Not to burst anyone's bubble here, but this Forex site has been doing this for months. I've been on this website and watched this movement for almost a year. The last 4 months have been pretty exciting watching the movement, however 1137 isn't the lowest it has been. There was time period for almost a week where the rate stayed low, but you'll see almost like clockwork this rate will pop back up to 1166 Sunday or Monday afternoon, then Tuesday morning it will drop back down, then around 10:30 or later, it will pop back up to 1166.

-

Not to burst anyone's bubble here, but this Forex site has been doing this for months. I've been on this website and watched this movement for almost a year. The last 4 months have been pretty exciting watching the movement, however 1137 isn't the lowest it has been. There was time period for almost a week where the rate stayed low, but you'll see almost like clockwork this rate will pop back up to 1166 Sunday or Monday afternoon, then Tuesday morning it will drop back down, then around 10:30 or later, it will pop back up to 1166.

-

But did it close on 1137 and stay there?

Everyone that has been here for a while knows that the CBI exchange rate is the one that truly matters. But i have to admit this has me a little excited. the forex for some reason keeps going in the direction that we want! I am curious what yall think...

http://www.forex.tra...ubmit=Go&tz=GMT

If they moved it 3.4% as it has been reported it should be at 1130.22

Maybe it is getting set to be adjusted. Or the site you're looking at is BS.:P